Chris Terrio to Script Justice League

IMO on his own he's not that good when it comes to Movies. Even though I liked the television he's worked on.

His best work (Blade 1 and 2) along with TDKT was when he was working with people like GDT and the Nolan brothers.

Dudes kind of floating around now, trying to get that Krypton prequel show off the ground after Constantine failed after 1 season. And continuing Sandman after JGL decided to leave as the main character and presumably director.

Terrio is in hit and one strike for me. He did Argo and BVS. Argo was great. But even with the UC I felt BVS had some really deep writing flaws.

Was it ever clarified how much of BVS's writing was Goyer's and how much was Terrio? Whatever it was WB (and Eisenberg) really started pushing Chris Terrio as the writer as BVS drew closer. Come to think of it Goyer really faded out of the whole BVS conversation as the movie got closer to release. Don't even remember the last interview for BVS he had.

But for MOS at least we know he had some help from Chris Nolan devolping the story. The only major thing different was the whole Zod death, and that was ultimately Snyder's decision to idea not Goyer's.

Goyer wrote the original screenplay, Terrio rewrote it. I recall Terrio coming in after Ben signed on so i dont imagine he had a ton of time to fix everything.

About that scene: the Batman I know would've been out of the seat belt/restraints in no time. I cannot deny that WW's entrance was f-ing awesome in that situation, but Batman should've been long out of the Batwing and on top of that building he crashed into by the time WW stopped deflecting DD's beams. That would've made WW look around to find him to check he's ok, and yep, Batman is safe and out of the way already, planning his next move.

No "oh s--t", no making Batman look incompetent. A seat belt shouldn't be the reason for Batman's demise.

I fixed that scene in a paragraph. You're welcome Snyder.

Haha fair point. Though I forgive it cause it was a great scene, and I kinda liked that Batman accepted "I'm about to die" with just an "Oh s***" after 20 years in Gotham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"