Katee Sackhoff is the Once and Future Bo-Katan

Even if Katee Sachoff wasn't playing Bo-Katan I always knew should be a great addition to this show regardless, because of how much I loved her past roles. She is just that caliber of an actress and the fact that she's able to bring that character to live action and still kill it after voicing her on an animated show is just awesome all together. It also makes me really want to watch Clone Wars/Rebels now which I will do eventually.

Lol how does she not sound like Bo-Katan in live action when she voiced her in CW and Rebels? Lol...she sounded just the same to me. ❤

How old is Bo-Katan supposed to be...cuz she be lookin fine for what I assume is 50+
Darth's unofficial, probably not right guess because they will fudge it. Apparently it is canon that Obi had his love affair with Satine when he was 15. In which case, I doubt she was much younger, if at all when that happened. At the end of the Clone War, Obi-Wan is 38. He is 25 in TPM, 10 years pass till AotC and the war is 3 years long, no matter how many missions they go on in TCW. Satine and Bo seemingly grew up together, so she shouldn't be that much younger then her, so I am going to peg her at 33-35 at the end of the war. The Mando takes place somewhere between 28-30 years after the end of the war. That means that right now she should be in her early to mid-60s.

Basically, Mandos age much better then Force users apparently. :o

Or maybe much like Lucas, these people don't really give much thought to time and just wanted the really cool actress to play the role always has. :hehe:.

Never forget, Obi-Wan is 57 at the start of Star Wars. Luke and Leia are is 55ish in the ST. :lmao:

Fixed.

Since @Snow Queen seems to be slacking in her mod duties round these parts. :oldrazz:
3E6k7Qa.jpg

Last edited:
I rewatched the episode again and it gets better with each viewing. I hope Katee posts something on her youtube channel soon so I can congratulate her on her first appearance in live action as Bo-Katan. ❤❤❤

I rewatched the episode again and it gets better with each viewing. I hope Katee posts something on her youtube channel soon so I can congratulate her on her first appearance in live action as Bo-Katan. ❤❤❤
I think I’ll join you if she does that. :up:

Loving the Death Watch - Nite OWLS Trio

new-mandalorians-s2-chapter-11-1244927-1280x0.jpeg

Koska Reeves, Bo-Katan Kryze, and Axe Woves
Bo-Katan-and-Nite-Owls.jpg

And their (this is the not completley insane other "way") helmets removed ...
Mercedes Varnado(aka Sasha Banks), Katee Sackhoff and Simon Kassianides

mandalorian-bo-katan.png

Last edited:
Loving the Death Watch - Nite OWLS Trio

new-mandalorians-s2-chapter-11-1244927-1280x0.jpeg

Koska Reeves, Bo-Katan Kryze, and Axe Woves
Bo-Katan-and-Nite-Owls.jpg

And their (this is the not completley insane other "way") helmets removed ...
Mercedes Varnado(aka Sasha Banks), Katee Sackhoff and Simon Kassianides

mandalorian-bo-katan.png
They look amazing with helmets on or off, and just standing there or in action scenes. I’d watch a show with just them. :cwink:

They did a great job physically translating her from animation to live-action, and it's nice that unlike some voice actors, Sackhoff actually really does look the part (or at least can be made up to look the part) and could do it in the flesh. It's really cool that she got that opportunity and was able to do it.

Yeah I'd definitely watch a Bo-Katan/Mandalore spin-off show and I'm sure Disney has plans for one for Disney Plus just like how they probably have plans for a Ashoka Tano/Jedi Order show down the line as well. They are not introducing these super important/potentially huge characters for nothing.

Clearly wielding the Darksaber and proximity to it's energy has a reverse time effect anomaly. Hence the never ending battle to possess it.:cwink:

Meanwhile...
Nite Owls poster
mandoseason2_poster_nightowls_1.jpeg

Last edited:
Disney really did strike gold with The Mandalorian. Hopefully, we get a ton of more spinoff shows over the next couple of years because I would rather keep spending my time with these great characters than having to look forward to anything they have planned with any future movies. I could honestly go the next 5 -10 years without another Star Wars movie, but I know that ain't happening, because money talks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"