The Mandalorian Chapter Eleven Spoiler Discussion

About female armor designed to accommodate female breasts, unless its somehow hindering the armor's ability to protect a woman's chest I dont see the harm in it. I find it hard to believe a woman would want her breasts smashed flat by plate armor. Women's clothes are designed to account for women having breasts. Why wouldn't female armor?

Real world armor might not account for female anatomy, but I assume its because modern real world body armor is designed to be unisex to reduce costs and increase versatility, and because real world modern armor is mass produced for millions of different people. Unlike Mando armor which is tailored for the person that owns and wears it.

It would depend on the accommodation. Part of the problem with traditional "boob plate" is that it does its best to be a pair of distinct metal boobs. . . which is *terrible* armor design. The "cleavage" in the center basically acts like a funnel to catch impacts, which you don't want, and the inside thus acts as a wedge to focus impacts right onto the narrow center above your sternum, which you *also* don't want. An armor chest piece designed to accommodate female anatomy would have more room in the chest, but it would be all one uniform extension, with nothing to titillate. Just a curved breast plate with maybe an inch or two further extension from the body centerline.

About female armor designed to accommodate female breasts, unless its somehow hindering the armor's ability to protect a woman's chest I dont see the harm in it. I find it hard to believe a woman would want her breasts smashed flat by plate armor. Women's clothes are designed to account for women having breasts. Why wouldn't female armor?

Real world armor might not account for female anatomy, but I assume its because modern real world body armor is designed to be unisex to reduce costs and increase versatility, and because real world modern armor is mass produced for millions of different people. Unlike Mando armor which is tailored for the person that owns and wears it.
These Mandos don't have boob armor. At least I didn't see any. Second, that isn't how armor works. The boob armor look is complete aesthetic and nothing more. IT would actually weaken the armor, making it all much useless in the chest area.

Bo and her crew's armor is arguably the most functional the show has had. Because it actually allows for one to move their upper body better. One of the issues Nolan was trying to solve with his TDK suit.

This week's "armor controvery" is just some folk wanting to take heat off of Carano because we now live in a social media environment where we simply must have this political back and forth about evey single ****ing thing imaginable.

This week's "armor controvery" is just some folk wanting to take heat off of Carano because we now live in a social media environment where we simply must have this political back and forth about evey single ****ing thing imaginable.

Not really. I did see one video by some whose mere presence causes a toxic backlash. These "controversies" are only that because people seem to absolutely hate mild criticism. I wouldn't call it an awful example of boob armor, but the armor is a tad different than it was in animation.

Not really. I did see one video by some whose mere presence causes a toxic backlash. These "controversies" are only that because people seem to absolutely hate mild criticism. I wouldn't call it an awful example of boob armor, but the armor is a tad different than it was in animation.
No that's what I'm referring to.

One video makes the rounds in some circles as proof of "cancel culture" or whatever and suddenly the "outrage" in size and visibility to that amounts to more than whatever the original cricism was or would ever get noticed. And I'm sorry but it's for sure in my mind orchestrated to take the heat off of Carano's own social media issues by certain types of SW fans with a certain type of political leaning. The Carano stuff is reaching critical mass before her return to the show with Chapter 12 and some SW fans want to distract from her public political musings and embrace of the Alt-Right narrative.

Re-watching this episode and “you killed my brother” him and his gang still get dropped haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"