The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 9- "Don't Run"

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
KATEE SACKHOFF RETURNS AS AMUNET - Amunet (guest star Katie Sackhoff) kidnaps Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and puts meta-dampener handcuffs on her to keep her from turning into Killer Frost. Amunet tells Caitlin she needs her to perform a tricky medical task and if Caitlin fails, Amunet will kill her. Meanwhile, The Thinker (guest star Neil Sandilands) traps The Flash (Grant Gustin) in a speedster-proof prison. With the clock ticking, The Team doesn't have the time or resources to track both Caitlin and Barry so Iris (Candice Patton) is forced to choose who to save. Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Sam Chalsen & Judalina Neira (#409). Original airdate 12/5/2017.

Read more: Listings - FLASH, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20171116cw03/#ixzz4ypiNt7qT

NOT a WestAllen fan at all, but it's a shame tonight's deleted scene was just that. But since they didn't invite Ralph, they got what they deserve. :gngl:

NOT a WestAllen fan at all, but it's a shame tonight's deleted scene was just that. But since they didn't invite Ralph, they got what they deserve. :gngl:

Man, you really love Ralph, huh?

I guess it's good to know he at least has one fan out there.

You'd think FROST would be the ideal person to do Christmas decorations.

I wonder if this is a new thing they will do each season, bring in a new male character and make sure to find everyway to insert him into each episode. I don't mind Plastic Man but I noticed, like Julian, they treat him with a bit more importance then they do other characters.

The Thinker turned into Doc Ock there

I wonder if this is a new thing they will do each season, bring in a new male character and make sure to find everyway to insert him into each episode. I don't mind Plastic Man but I noticed, like Julian, they treat him with a bit more importance then they do other characters.

He's Elongated Man, not Plastic Man. Plus Ralph and Barry have a special connection in the comics

So The Thinker is doing this for a new body?

I love how Central City just embraces their meta's.

He's Elongated Man, not Plastic Man. Plus Ralph and Barry have a special connection in the comics

giphy.gif

But Barrys special connection isn't that much different then his relationship with Julian.

C'mon Caitlyn! Your evil ex-mistress shows up, you don't hide behind Harry, you unleash the Frost!

But Sackoff is always a treat!

Thinker and Barry meet again! Hoping for some more great scenes tonight!

That's rich! DeVoe talking about learning humility.

It's nice that Caitlin has gotten her own storyline again this year. If only they would give her a love interest and keep him around, IF they do.

Is DaVoe not going to react to seeing Harrison Wells again? He probably knows he is E2 but still.

We are the Flash, remember Iris?

This...place Barry is trapped in feels very Tron-inspired.

That's nice. Getting a much needed pep-talk from a psycho villain.

It's nice that Caitlin has gotten her own storyline again this year. If only they would give her a love interest and keep him around, IF they do.

I think Caitlin's gotten more development this year than Iris.

I know there's no point in me wondering or even asking, but where in the world is Wally?

lol, Ciscos's crack about her blonde dreads got me.

Ralph hitting on Amunet should've just been cut, it was stupid.

Flotation mode!! Yes!

And that was pretty good, standing in place very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"