Keith_v's Fan Art

As if you didn't have enough request on these boards may I sugest one more...How about a Spidey movie Sinister Six? Since Raimi has suggested he would entertain doing that in a movie (I think it would be almost impossible to do it "right") I'd like to see your take on it. Your Mysterio is looking great by the way.

keith.... you and artistsean are taking requests like wild! hahaha. great stuff

As if you didn't have enough request on these boards may I sugest one more...How about a Spidey movie Sinister Six? Since Raimi has suggested he would entertain doing that in a movie (I think it would be almost impossible to do it "right") I'd like to see your take on it. Your Mysterio is looking great by the way.

Wow. That's a big one. To be honest with you, I'd rather try to do an original take on each villian first, before I dove right into doing all of them together. I would really like to get around to doing a Shocker pic, and then I'll see where I go from there.

keith.... you and artistsean are taking requests like wild! hahaha. great stuff

You said it. I've actually gotten a bunch of requests from the IMDB boards, too. So, you guys from IMDB, expect the Deadpool and Bizarro sketches shortly, and I'll have that Spider-Man redesign colored pretty soon.

This is the third stage in the Mysterio pic. It was pretty tough to do because I had to do a lot of the shading for memory. I'm pleased with how it came out, though.

mysterio3smallto3.jpg

You said it. I've actually gotten a bunch of requests from the IMDB boards, too. So, you guys from IMDB, expect the Deadpool and Bizarro sketches shortly, and I'll have that Spider-Man redesign colored pretty soon.

is there a fanart forum @ imdb?

is there a fanart forum @ imdb?

No, but you can just post a thread in the movie or game's own forum. For instance, I posted links to my Hulk pics on The Incredible Hulk forum, and the Spider-Man pics in the Spider-Man 4 forum.

There's just about no organization on those forums, so don't worry about the mods. Plus, there's very little fan art over there, so people really respond to it.

Keith are you into drawing any other stuff besides comic characters? Say any fiction, movies, or video game art? If you are, I would love to see it.

Keith are you into drawing any other stuff besides comic characters? Say any fiction, movies, or video game art? If you are, I would love to see it.

Actually, for a school project, I illustrated a short story. It was Greasy Lake. Very good story.

I didn't put words in it because i just used the pics for a Powerpoint Presentation. This is the 4th page, I believe. I'm posting this page because it's one my favorite pics in the whole project. And in case you're wondering, I got an "A" on it.

greaseylakeartworkp4zy3.jpg

Actually, for a school project, I illustrated a short story. It was Greasy Lake. Very good story.

I didn't put words in it because i just used the pics for a Powerpoint Presentation. This is the 4th page, I believe. I'm posting this page because it's one my favorite pics in the whole project. And in case you're wondering, I got an "A" on it.

greaseylakeartworkp4zy3.jpg

Greasy lake rules read it in lit class

Greasy lake rules read it in lit class

I concur! If any Greasy Lake fans want to see the rest of the project, just let me know and I'll post either the whole thing, or links to whole thing.

Meanwhile, Flash_smb from the IMDB boards asked me to do a fully colored version my Spider-Man redesign. Here is the black and white, and I should have this colored within the next day or so.

spidermanrdsnzz7.jpg

I concur! If any Greasy Lake fans want to see the rest of the project, just let me know and I'll post either the whole thing, or links to whole thing.

Meanwhile, Flash_smb from the IMDB boards asked me to do a fully colored version my Spider-Man redesign. Here is the black and white, and I should have this colored within the next day or so.

spidermanrdsnzz7.jpg

PLease post the whole thing

spidermanrdsnzz7.jpg

Simply amazing redesign. Is this of the original Red & Blue costume or of the Black costume. It has elements of both (well done) so it's kinda hard to tell which one. Sorry if you already said which one it is of.
Keep up the great work. May I suggest a re-design of the Black Cat along with the Lizard? -since both might appear in a future Spidey flick-

Also would like to add that I'm also an artist, I love doing comics as well but I'm not all that great at re-designing characters. My hat's off to you. Oh, and just an idea, for that re-designed costume, maybe black/shaded eyes would look nicely.

Simply amazing redesign. Is this of the original Red & Blue costume or of the Black costume. It has elements of both (well done) so it's kinda hard to tell which one. Sorry if you already said which one it is of.
Keep up the great work. May I suggest a re-design of the Black Cat along with the Lizard? -since both might appear in a future Spidey flick-

Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'll get around to Black Cat, but I'll try. And I decided, against dark lenses, to go with highly reflective lenses. This gives the impression of both the darks and lights.

And here's the finished pic. I feel like a could have did better, especially with the dark areas, but considering I didn't use any references at all for this image, I'm pretty pleased with it!

spidermanrdsncolorsmallxb5.jpg

And here's the finished pic. I feel like a could have did better, especially with the dark areas, but considering I didn't use any references at all for this image, I'm pretty pleased with it!

Very nice. Only thing I'd change is the black to a dark blue that seems black when shaded. It would sort of change when the lenses changed, lighter in the light & darker in the dark. (Sorry if I seem like I'm critiquing you're work, I just like to give my opinion on art.. especially well-done art) & don't worry about making a Black Cat. I just wanted to see what you could do with her costume because you could combine aspects from Catwoman & what-not, probably making another masterpiece as this one, no worries though, only if you got time & feel motivated to.

love the color

Very nice. Only thing I'd change is the black to a dark blue that seems black when shaded. It would sort of change when the lenses changed, lighter in the light & darker in the dark. (Sorry if I seem like I'm critiquing you're work, I just like to give my opinion on art.. especially well-done art) & don't worry about making a Black Cat. I just wanted to see what you could do with her costume because you could combine aspects from Catwoman & what-not, probably making another masterpiece as this one, no worries though, only if you got time & feel motivated to.

love the color

Thanks guys!

And I'll see what I can do about Black Cat.

And here is just a qick pic I had done as a rough color of Apocalypse. I figured it was worth posting.

I was going to do a full image, but never got around to it.

earlyapocalypsewq7.jpg

This is the third stage in the Mysterio pic. It was pretty tough to do because I had to do a lot of the shading for memory. I'm pleased with how it came out, though.

mysterio3smallto3.jpg

WOW!

great job on Apocalypse, nicely done

And here is just a qick pic I had done as a rough color of Apocalypse. I figured it was worth posting.

I was going to do a full image, but never got around to it.

earlyapocalypsewq7.jpg

overlooked this... amazing!

Here is my finished pic of Mysterio. The only two things I really don't like about it are the way the vest came out (very chalky), and I forgot to put in the cape clasps. I also feel that I could have done better with the smoke around the body. But, overall, I'm happy with it and I think it gets the point across.

mysteriocoloredpicsmallbi3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"