Kevin Feige to develop new Star Wars film

Discussion in 'Stand-Alone Movies' started by terry78, Sep 26, 2019.

1. terry78 Seein' it eye 2 eye

2. Nathan_Koren All shall love me and despair they will!

Now chris Evans and Brie Larson have tweeted they want to be in it. I wouldnt be surprised if some of the mcu cast are brought over lol. I know Cate Blanchett wanted to star in a SW film....dew it Feige!

3. Bim Registered

Looking forward to more details about this project. It would be cool to see a few MCU actors move on to a galaxy far, far away :)

4. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

I wonder will Feige incorporate many of the aspects that are commonly associated with MCU movies into this. It will be interesting to juxtapose the final product with the MCU movies to see how much they have in common.

#4 Slade W, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  5. Yellow Cyclone Pessimist

i think feige understands what makes both universes different and will have different tones

tbh this is the only sw movie i'm excited about. don't care for rian/d&d/IX. mandalorian i am though but it's not a movie lol

6. Doctor Jones It's All One Story

I'm late, but all I want to say is thank God. If there's someone who can correct this ship, it's Feige. I finally have something to look forward to for Star Wars again. Feige is someone with a real vision who can actually take this thing in a new direction. I'm genuinely excited about this.