Shazam Kneel at his feet or be crushed by his foot.. Dwayne Johnson IS Black Adam

No one ever really commented on mine. :csad:
dwayne_johnson_is_black_adam______by_valor1387-d7xu0d8.jpg

I quite like it.

I would be interested to see a design where the lightning strike is formed by a solid metal pectoral, in the ancient Egyptian style.

I agree. He did well in Social Network playing twins. He also has experience working along side some heavies like Depp and Leo, and will be seen onscreen with Cavill in UNCLE. When he bulks up...he will be a powerhouse.

84a1a42b087f24ff_137909924_10.jpg

He definitely gets my vote. And I personally really liked his performance in TLR. He showed a child-like naivity at times as that character and had great chemistry and comedic timing with the rest of the cast.

I am sure they would have no problem bulking him up either like has been done with Hemsworth, Cavill, Pratt, Affleck, et al.

I quite like it.

I would be interested to see a design where the lightning strike is formed by a solid metal pectoral, in the ancient Egyptian style.
Thanks.
Any reference for the Egyptian style you'd like to see?

Egyptian-Book-of-the-Dead-001.jpg

The two figures on the left are depicted wearing some good examples. The pectoral is an item independent from the clothes worn underneath; I think the lightning bolt could work the same way.

i hope The Rock has Black Adam's signature hairline

This is something I made, I was originally going to use the Rock as my model till he decided to be Black Adam. I will do BA one day when I find time but it's gonna be in the same vein. The armor will be different more Egyptian style then the current Roman. image.jpg

I thnk either of the Injustice costumes would be great for Black Adam on film:

500px-BlackAdamRegime.jpg

1686.jpg

If it were up to me, even though I love both of those costumes to no end, I'd go with the first one you posted. The design is nothing short of amazing.

Been on a little Shazam fix lately & with that being said I've had the constant thought that I kinda hope they don't try to give the Rock pointed ears. haha it's one of those things that they should avoid trying to adapt, imo. In the comics & animated features it works but in live action I imagine it'd look odd.

i disagree, it's such a minor thing it seems stupid to get rid of it. The pointed ears can be subtle, but they should do it, as well as the hairline

I kind of like his New 52 cape. I would ditch the hood, but the cape would be cool for him to wear when he's not fighting.

Then, when it's time to throw down with Shazam, he can take it off and let it fly with the wind where the standard Injustice costume would be a great design.

Why does he have pointy ears again?

i disagree, it's such a minor thing it seems stupid to get rid of it. The pointed ears can be subtle, but they should do it, as well as the hairline

That's contradictory. If it's a minor thing, it won't be a big deal if it doesn't get implemented.

That's contradictory. If it's a minor thing, it won't be a big deal if it doesn't get implemented.
There's just no reason NOT to do the pointy ears. If you are a fan, I think you are weird for not wanting them, it's so minor but it adds to what makes Black Adam Black Adam. It's part of who he is. There's absolutely no need to get rid of them.

Maybe your perspective is distorted but elf ears don't make a character who they are. That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard in regards to a comic book character.

He has had them since the 40s, but I guess it was to show he was evil? They're really unnecessary in a live action format. If they're there, okay.

Will Black Adam have the Rock Bottom and the People's Elbow in his arsenal?

He has had them since the 40s, but I guess it was to show he was evil? They're really unnecessary in a live action format. If they're there, okay.

That's basically what I'm saying. I'm not gonna cry foul if they're there, but there's really no need for them to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"