Shazam Kneel at his feet or be crushed by his foot.. Dwayne Johnson IS Black Adam

So we may have 3 movies in some years... or they will shift with another movie :hmm

https://twitter.com/TheRock/with_replies

COEZteCVEAAZNCf.jpg

Some speculate that those letters mean BlackAdam is gonna kick Superman's d*** so... I bet he will be in one movie way before his Shazam solo movie. He wants to fight Superman so bad :mrk:

Some speculate that those letters mean BlackAdam is gonna kick Superman's d*** so... I bet he will be in one movie way before his Shazam solo movie. He wants to fight Superman so bad :mrk:

It's not "some" it was one guy on the twitter feed I saw and **************.com ran with that. :funny:

God knows I can't wait to see him as Black Adam. Let's hope our theories about him appearing before Shazam's solo movie are correct. Honestly, I still can't imagine them leaving Shazam out of the DCCU. It just wouldn't be a wise move.

They aren't......

It's not "some" it was one guy on the twitter feed I saw and **************.com ran with that. :funny:
It was Comicbook.com and then it was Batman-News... at least where I found it.

BTW dope art...
COgOdpQUwAA2G_v.jpg

Sorry guys for bumping this thread for no good reason...... :oldrazz: :oldrazz:

Fan art by BossLogic Inc:

CskZQLWUEAEI7yJ.jpg

CskZQLWUMAAEZae.jpg

First tweet by Bosslogic Inc.

BossLogic
@Bosslogic

So @TheRock sat down for drinks with Henry #Nextminute

C0qBSkcUoAAETqP.jpg

The Rock replies to the tweet......

Dwayne Johnson
@TheRock

This art is ����. We had Cavill over to the Johnson family household for Christmas. A good day. Tequila & whiskey. #BlackAndSups ⚡️

http://heroichollywood.com/dwayne-johnson-dceu-black-adam/

In a recent Q&A with his fans, Johnson was asked why he wanted the role of Black Adam so much.

“I have loved the role of Black Adam,. I love that he starts off as a slave, that he felt like he was wronged. I have just loved that backstory. I think that Black Adam has always been, to me, the most intriguing superhero.”

Does The Rock think Black Adam is a good guy by claiming hes a superhero ? Is this more Warner Brothers incompetence ? What if Warner Brothers never told The Rock that Black Adam is a bad guy ?

Last edited:
I'd put Black Adam along with Magneto or Doctor Doom on the hero/villain spectrum.

Black Adam like Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Waller has a malleable alignment.

He isn't straight up evil, but he's not good either. He does what he thinks is necessary and tends to be overzealous about it. But his intentions and motivations come from a human place.

If he conquers Kahndaq, it's because he's trying to make it a safe and prosperous place to live in for his people. If he's trying to kill someone it's because they either killed his wife or wronged his people in some way.

There are worse baddies running around the DC universe that are bigger security risks. And if there's a chance to convince him to fight for the good guys, even if temporarily, it's too good.to pass up for said good guys.

He's had a bromance with Hawkman before and Shazam! has occasionally buried their hatchet, especially when it involves serving the greater good.

The Rock is right. Black Adam is as intriguing as they come.

Question is will he be written that way?

They wrote Superman as if he was a high rent version of Batman in BVS & thought it was good & the so called bad guys in Suicide Squad did not really do any type of bad guy thing or acted like bad guys so what do you think ?

I think every movie and crew is different, i cant condemn these movies all together yet even though there are very clear missteps imo. I'd hope things improve, but only time will tell.

I think every movie and crew is different, i cant condemn these movies all together yet even though there are very clear missteps imo. I'd hope things improve, but only time will tell.

Its clear that they are having trouble hiring new people because of their reputation of screwing the movies in the editing room. Based on The Flash not having a third director & they just brought back David for a fast tracked Sirens. Everything after Aquaman is gonna be made in house because they cant bring in new blood & no one wants to bother so yes soon we can start condemning these movies as a whole & all because of a really ****** CEO. I wonder how fast the script for Sirens was written ? I wonder if it was quicker than 6 weeks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"