Kong or Narnia which was better?

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Anyway back on topic, i actually thought Narnia was good. Kong is just a lot better though IMO.

See and I have the opposite opinion I think they were both great movies just thought Narnia was better than Kong.

NateGray said:
See and I have the opposite opinion I think they were both great movies just thought Narnia was better than Kong.

Looks like that's settled then.........

NateGray said:
so you really must be in love with yourself because you are the defination of pathetic there princess...
Now back on your short school bus with the other more intelligent children.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I love even more when pathetic people attempt to insult. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

NateGray said:

Fine, but come up with some reasons why.

Keeping the mood light in this thread it's LexCorp....HI

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Fine, but come up with some reasons why.

Why it's my opinion I don't need to justify it to you kinda like you do not need to justify your opinion to me.

But thats just lost on you huh.:down

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I love even more when pathetic people attempt to insult. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Man you really are pathetic just can't let it go huh? yep you are a real adult alright if by adult you mean a spiteful ten year old with an attitude.

LexCorp said:
The poll says it all....

I agree Narnia is not as popular as Kong on this site Kong is winning hands down still doesn't change my opinion but I concour it has lost the poll.

NateGray said:
Man you really are pathetic just can't let it go huh? yep you are a real adult alright if by adult you mean a spiteful ten year old with an attitude.

Your not letting it go soft****e, i'm just replying to your posts.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Your not letting it go soft****e, i'm just replying to your posts.

Yeh kinda like your first reply to my post wasn't insulting condescening an snide yep sure it wasn't and if you believe that I have some land in Flordia to show you ....

Did you know that Kong and Mr Thumlas are related??

NateGray said:
Why it's my opinion I don't need to justify it to you kinda like you do not need to justify your opinion to me.

But thats just lost on you huh.:down

We are on a discussion board about movies, its why people come on here, to discuss opinions

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
We are on a discussion board about movies, its why people come on here, to discuss opinions

And by discuss you mean be condescending snide and insulting to people with differing opinions.

NateGray said:
Yeh kinda like your first reply to my post wasn't insulting condescening an snide yep sure it wasn't and if you believe that I have some land in Flordia to show you ....

Well stick it up your japseye

NateGray said:
And by discuss you mean be condescending snide and insulting to people with differing opinions.

No, i never have a problem with anyone else, go on any other board and ask them.

Listen Nate i tried to get back on topic last page, but you carried on.

Anyway, i cant be bothered talking to you anymore ****io

Mod Kill This Thread Or My Avatar Will!!!

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
So would your mother

Be thankful for the internet asswipe because if this was real life that comment would earn your punk ass a trip straight to the nearest hospital.

Internet brave punks like you will learn the ramifications of being a punk ass biotch in real life soon enough.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Listen Nate i tried to get back on topic last page, but you carried on.

Anyway, i cant be bothered talking to you anymore ****io

No you didn't you ****ing assclown
you remained the same asswipe you have been since the start of this thread.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:

Perhaps because this thread is about the opinions people have about certain movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"