Kong or Narnia which was better?

NateGray said:
Yes and continuing to insult me shows me you are what 10 maybe 11 years old little boy.
I am probably older than you dipshi....having been born in 1965

And again no you can try to do that back pedel but your first post was insulting and how you try to spin it like t wasn't is just hysterical.:down

You basicly are trying to force your opinion on me moron and it is not going to happen asswipe because if I want the opinion of a child I will ask my friends children because I at least like them.

Now back to that short school bus you ride you little punk ass biotch....

Punk ass biotch. Its amazing how many people born in 1965 say that, it must be a mature thing, oh no wait, its what babies do, silly me:) .

If you thought my original post was insulting fine. I was actually trying to have a discussion with you. Your the first person i have argued with on these boards for about 6 months and even then we didnt insult each other, we just argued about a movie, what does that say about your attitude? Thought i could smell something.

The Joker said:
Did I ever say "Narnia is a bad movie, and that's a fact!"? no, I didn't so go watch your movie with no character development, a child molester goat thing, and all the other crap it had that I hated, and enjoy it all you want...not my problem, I think it sucked hard.

LMAO and you are trying to be unbiased huh?????

Yeh where did they ever try to spin Mr Thomnas as a child mosletor????
Oh wait they didn't thats just you spinning it some way to insult it....
And character development they had it again you may not have liked it like I didn't in kong but it was there.
I apologize if you never said it was a bad movie but your posts say differently.

NateGray said:
LMAO and you are trying to be unbiased huh?????

Yeh where did they ever try to spin Mr Thomnas as a child mosletor????
Oh wait they didn't thats just you spinning it some way to insult it....
And character development they had it again you may not have liked it like I didn't in kong but it was there.
I apologize if you never said it was a bad movie but your posts say differently.

I think a few people are taking this thread over the top.....right?

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Punk ass biotch. Its amazing how many people born in 1965 say that, it must be a mature thing, oh no wait, its what babies do, silly me:) .

If you thought my original post was insulting fine. I was actually trying to have a discussion with you. Your the first person i have argued with on these boards for about 6 months and even then we didnt insult each other, we just argued about a movie, what does that say about your attitude? Thought i could smell something.

I smell it to its you TROLLING

did I ever attack anyone's post nope sure didn't
did you attack everyone posts who had a differing opinion on Kong than you yep you sure did.:down

Man I wish you were you know smarter and not riding that short bus so you could understand all these big words....
and how insulting you were in that post but you seem to spin things always trying to make yourself look like you didn't start **** when in fact you were the one starting this whole crapfest.

I had very low expectations going into see Kong. While visually the movie was spectacular, it just didn't do it for me.

I wasn't touched by the relationship of Kong and Ann. I wasn't saddened when Kong died.

I saw it because it looked good and I respect Jackson's work but I just couldn't get into this movie.

I made a post a while ago and stated how watching trailers stirs the inner geek in me. This one didn't. Whether the fact that I grew up with Godzilla which when it came out I was jonesing to see but was very disappointed or that I felt that the character of Kong wasn't really interesting.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's a good movie. But I saw it once, maybe I will watch it again someday but I don't feel the need to own it.

LexCorp said:
I think a few people are taking this thread over the top.....right?

Yeh and three of you ganging up on one person because they have the nerve to have a differing opinion is ok somehow.....

NateGray said:
I smell it to its you TROLLING

did I ever attack anyone's post nope sure didn't
did you attack everyone posts who had a differing opinion on Kong than you yep you sure did.:down

Man I wish you were you know smarter and not riding that short bus so you could understand all these big words....
and how insulting you were in that post but you seem to spin things always trying to make yourself look like you didn't start **** when in fact you were the one starting this whole crapfest.

Me trolling, listen boy, i've been on this board a lot longer than you, i've never been banned for trolling so get your face straight. And you didnt criticise anyone else opinion's, arent you now arguing with Joker for the exact same thing. Ha ha, i love arguing with kids.

NateGray said:
Yeh and three of you ganging up on one person because they have the nerve to have a differing opinion is ok somehow.....

What three? You wanna drag everyone into a fight??? I am just trying be a fun dude in the background....I have no issue with anyone......

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Me trolling, listen boy, i've been on this board a lot longer than you, i've never been banned for trolling so get your face straight. And you didnt criticise anyone else opinion's, arent you now arguing with Joker for the exact same thing. Ha ha, i love arguing with kids.

No you listen little child the adults are speaking now.
Yes your time on this board means exactly what to me right nada.:down
Perhaps you need to again you know read you are condesending and snide in almost every post to anyone who didn't have only praise for Kong.
Did I insult Joker nope sure didn't.... and if you took it that way Joker I am sorry.
And if you were know a little smart and could you know read and comprehend you would see my reply to Joker was based on a reply he did to my post.

LexCorp said:
What three? You wanna drag everyone into a fight??? I am just trying be a fun dude in the background....I have no issue with anyone......

I do not want to fight at all I never started jack talk to your buddy who started in with me.

NateGray said:

No one ganged up on you, i was arguing with you, then YOU attacked Joker's opinion. Lex has stayed neutral, all he said was dont mess with me, i think he was joking thats all.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
No one ganged up on you, i was arguing with you, then YOU attacked Joker's opinion. Lex has stayed neutral, all he said was dont mess with me, i think he was joking thats all.

Then I apoolgize to Lex.
and again I didn't mean to attack Joker's post I will delete it if he finds it attacking in anyway

Mostly just a joker. FYI I am probably the youngest dude here..... at 21....

NateGray said:
No you listen little child the adults are speaking now.
Yes your time on this board means exactly what to me right nada.:down
Perhaps you need to again you know read you are condesending and snide in almost every post to anyone who didn't have only praise for Kong.
Did I insult Joker nope sure didn't.... and if you took it that way Joker I am sorry.
And if you were know a little smart and could you know read and comprehend you would see my reply to Joker was based on a reply he did to my post.

Quick recommendation, LEARN TO TYPE. I havent insulted anyone elses opinion at all, only yours because i thought your reasons were stupid. If you didnt insult Joker, why is he arguing with you. Get a grip sunshine

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Quick recommendation, LEARN TO TYPE. I havent insulted anyone elses opinion at all, only yours because i thought your reasons were stupid. If you didnt insult Joker, why is he arguing with you. Get a grip sunshine

Yes and yet you continue to try and insult me and continue with your condescending and snide comments.
Yeh I will learn to type when you learn to spell princess....

NateGray said:
Then I apoolgize to Lex.
and again I didn't mean to attack Joker's post I will delete it if he finds it attacking in anyway

I didnt mean to insult you with yours, yet you jumped on my back and then did the exact same thing with Joker.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:

Oh and sorry but trying to spin Mr Thomnas as a child molestor is his arguing with me....
Yeh sorry they never potrayed him that way in the movie so yeh it bothered me when he said that which is why I replied.

NateGray said:
Yes and yet you continue to try and insult me and continue with your condescending and snide comments.
Yeh I will learn to type when you learn to spell princess....

Why, what did i spell wrong lad. LOL you make me laugh......AT YOU

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Why, what did i spell wrong lad. LOL you make me laugh......AT YOU

LAMO maybe you do need to learn to read and write you are a spelling travesty perhaps you should look back a couple posts its littered with mispellings.

Laugh away princess most of my co-workers are laughing at your posts.....
just like I am laughing at some child trying to act like an adult.

NateGray said:
LAMO maybe you do need to learn to read and write you are a spelling travesty perhaps you should look back a couple posts its littered with mispellings.

Laugh away princess most of my co-workers are laughing at your posts.....
just like I am laughing at some child trying to act like an adult.

Your co-workers......aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh, we all had imaginery friends and co-workers as kids, but then we grew up shame you didnt. I'm surprised some of your intelligence can get a job. Look at your own posts fella, you not gonna win any spelling and gramma contests yourself. Ha ha, i love pathetic people.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Your co-workers......aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh, we all had imaginery friends and co-workers as kids, but then we grew up shame you didnt. I'm surprised some of your intelligence can get a job. Look at your own posts fella, you not gonna win any spelling and gramma contests yourself. Ha ha, i love pathetic people.

so you really must be in love with yourself because you are the defination of pathetic there princess...
Now back on your short school bus with the other more intelligent children.

Anyway back on topic, i actually thought Narnia was good. Kong is just a lot better though IMO.

OH YOU TOO ARE MAKING MY DAY MORE FUN. Get it over with and make love!!! LMAO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"