Sequels Kraven in SM4...

SolidSnakeMGS

Superhero
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something for Kraven to turn NY against Spider-Man by setting a bunch of traps around it. Spidey thinks he knows his city, but Kraven turns it into a weapon. Not only must Spidey deal with that, but the traps that threaten the people he's supposed to protect.

No Kraven! Not ever. There are plenty of good villians to choose from.

In the comics, when you have to have a story a month, Kraven is fine, but not in a film. Unless of course, you have multiple villians again and he is a secondary villian.

My Spider-Man 4-Spider-Man vs Kraven(with Calypso and possibly the Chameleon) vs the Lizard

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Wouldn't it be something for Kraven to turn NY against Spider-Man by setting a bunch of traps around it. Spidey thinks he knows his city, but Kraven turns it into a weapon. Not only must Spidey deal with that, but the traps that threaten the people he's supposed to protect.

Nice. :up:

That would be cool.

Kraven is not a "SPLASHY" enough villain. That is why I think he could be secondary to a Lizard story or perhaps Lizard and Black Cat, I dunno. Kraven's Last Hunt is great, but it can't be in PG-13 and other than that he is a little boring then.

er, there really isn't anything in Kraven's last hunt that cant be put in a spidey film....

even the suicide could be done in a manner where it's implied but we don't actually get to see any of it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"