Superman Returns `Krrish,' Bollywood Blockbuster, Pummels `Superman' in India

I've seen Krrish. It's a turd.

Before you jump down my throat, I'm a proud Indian. Born and raised.

Crazymaverick said:
I've seen Krrish. It is a turd.

Before you jump down my throat, I'm a proud Indian. Born and raised.

On the playground is where I spent most of my days.......:)

DareDevil movie poster rip-off?

posters-3.jpg

Daredevil-Poster-C10092579.jpeg

same ledge too no?

Heh Heh...way to similar to be a coincidence.

actualy, this is the one i meant to post:

Daredevil.jpg

daredevil-dvd.jpg

You can't deny that everything is the same in these designs. Not to mention the obvious same ledge and style.

The first one looks more like it to me.

How do you pronounce Krrish? And Will there be a Krrish Returns?

Nope, there will be a 'Krrish Forever' though, the enemy is already picked out- The Warrior, whose costume resembles that of a Gladiator. Also, there will be a fat mafia guy that goes by the name The Bird.

Probably only Daredevil fans will understand this post.

Wesyeed said:
How do you pronounce Krrish? And Will there be a Krrish Returns?

Ya there will be a third part.

It is a trilogy.

1st movie was called KOI MIL GAYA (plot summary below!!! form IMDB)

Ranjit Mehra and his wife Sonia live a middle-class life in rural India. Ranjit's passion is studying the heavenly bodies through various computers, telescopes and communicators as he believes there is life beyond Earth. He continuously transmits the sound generated by "Om", and hopes that someone somewhere will hear this and respond to it. One day he does get a respond, and he hurries to share this with experts - only to be scoffed at. Humiliated at this, he returns home and that is when an earthquake occurs, destroying the house with all the equipment, seriously injuring a pregnant Sonia, and killing Ranjit. Due to her injuries, Sonia is able to deliver a baby boy albeit with serious mental disabilities, who she names Rohit. Rohit does survive and grow up - only physically as mentally he is a mere child. Complications arise when Rohit is taunted and made fun of in school, and when he claims that he is hiding an! alien in his storage shed. Is Rohit making all this up with an overly active childish imagination, for who can believe a mentally challenged individual having hallucinations about aliens and spaceships?

2nd movie is called KRRISH (plot summary below from IMDB)

KRRISH is the sequel to the blockbuster KOI MIL GAYA. The father-son duo the Roshans combines together yet again in another sci-fi movie in which Hrithik Roshan stars as KRRISH, son of Rohit. Krishna is born with superhuman powers that he inherited from his father, who was visited by an alien when he was younger. Priya comes into his life and becomes his world. When she beckons him to Singapore, he follows. In Singapore, Dr.Siddhant Arya, a megalomaniacal scientist who is on the verge of changing the future forever. Only one man stands between Dr.Siddharth Arya and his destructive dreams. To block his ruthless ambitions...Krishna must become KRRISH.

BOTH WERE BLOCKBUSTERS!!!

and guess what Koi mil gaya was the #1 movie in bollywood boxoffice in 2003.
Krrish is currently #1 movie at bollywood boxoffice in 2006.

i have a krrish action fig

not kidding. it's the closest thing i can get to a nightwing fig being in India :)

So Superman Returns got beaten in India by this "Krrish".

Hahahahahaha

That's pretty funny actually.

Coming this December - Krrish Kringle Vs the Blizzard

C. Lee said:
Coming this December - Krrish Kringle Vs the Blizzard

I dont konw whether to laugh or cry.

Showtime029 said:
I dont konw whether to laugh or cry.
It depends on the boxoffice reports.

Showtime029 said:
Returns or Krrish's box office reports?
Krrish's...if the B.O. is good you will laugh, if it's bad you will cry....in either event you will buy the special 2 disc collector's director's ultimate "get it before it goes back in the vault" Criterion edition DVD.

For a limited time only you can "take flight" with the Special Deluxe Gold Edition Producers Cut of Krrish.

boywonder13 said:
the thing that makes me sad is:

`In Hollywood, they make films with a budget of $250 million. I make a film with $8 million, and if I can achieve similar success with a small budget.
------

*No Wonder superman doesnt go to India, no one likes him there....

I have no idea where the budget goes in some of the films. I still think The Punisher could be wrapped for $10 million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"