The Dark Knight LA Dentmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish they'd just do one in pasadena or something. so i don't have to go so far for it. haha.

If my LA geography isn't off, yesterday's spots were on the Westside. With them showing a heavy focus on college towns, I'm thinking the second stop goes downtown; closer to USC, as opposed to the first being closer to UCLA.

Hollywood and Vine would be central and very busy.

So, we still don't know where the 22nd stop is going to be, correct? It's much too exciting to think about....

I wish they would come down closer to Hollywood or downtown LA, it takes me way to long to get to Santa Monica, I couldn't make it to the one yesterday. Anyone planning on going to the 22nd date from the OC?

I wish they would come down closer to Hollywood or downtown LA, it takes me way to long to get to Santa Monica, I couldn't make it to the one yesterday. Anyone planning on going to the 22nd date from the OC?
It depends on Where The One in L.A Is,If the Orange County one is closer i'll go to that

I really want to go to the 22nd spot.

I hope its close to me and that I dont have to drive far. I wish that they would post the spot so I can plan for it.

Yup that was me! Now I know who to look for on opening night cause your still saving me a spot yea?
LOL, yeah, I suppose. Although I think it should be the other way around, if you're gonna have your posse. :cwink:

So LA has been updated! who's going?!

March 22nd:

Take Back the Streets of Gotham March!

2pm
Congregate at parking lot on Ivar & Selma March Hollywood Blvd bet La Brea and Vine

So LA has been updated! who's going?!

March 22nd:

Take Back the Streets of Gotham March!

2pm
Congregate at parking lot on Ivar & Selma March Hollywood Blvd bet La Brea and Vine
Awww, I'm driving home on Friday so I can't make it. :csad:

Hopefully you all can make up for it! :woot:

aww, that's lame. we'll miss you at the march.
Home is not lame! :cmad:

Well, actually it is rather lame. :o But I'll get to see my family for the first time in months and months so that's not lame. :yay:

Home is not lame! :cmad:

Well, actually it is rather lame. :o But I'll get to see my family for the first time in months and months so that's not lame. :yay:

yea, that's awesome. but you missing out on the viral is lame.

was there any other Dentmobile stops that they specificly mentioned it was going to be a march? or is this the first one?

This is the first one.

None of my friends think that they can come that day. :( So I think I will bring my dog with me.

Good luck guys and gals, Im still in Indiana till Sunday. Make LA proud!!! And take los of pics and vids por favor. Ash you going? Raise hell my friend

Good luck guys and gals, Im still in Indiana till Sunday. Make LA proud!!! And take los of pics and vids por favor. Ash you going? Raise hell my friend
Damn am I the only one thats going? I WILL RAISE HELL! expect a video too.

I am going along with my dog.

I am going to be the person with red hair, with a dog and a Batman t-shirt on. I shouldn't be too hard to find.

so that's 3 from the Hype! and 4 if i'm albe to go. i'll be the one in the orange arkham inmate shirt if i go. unless wearing an inmate shirt to a political rally seems like a bad idea to anyone. haha.

Where in the hell is this? And who's going?

I'm going. :word:

Go into google maps and it will give you directions.

I am going. I am so excited!

Heck yes, I'm going!

What time do you all think we should actually arrive there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"