Iron Man World LAME: the new iron-man cartoons are about a teen iron-man!

Hi everybody, I wass wondering if any one has seen more of the teen ironman art work, And if any one knows wich enemy's he will face in this new animated serrie.
Because i am very courrious and don't before i know more.

So please help me out. And find more info and pictures of this serrie.

Who knows it might be a good show.

gr nr22
could be another while before we get anything, keep checking this thread, news will be posted here as soon as we hear anything.

too bad they didn't just do a show based off of those webisodes they had on marvel.com. the ones w/ IM, Spidey, & Hulk? they would've struck gold there.

I don't know about the webisodes. I mean the hulk spidey and IM was cool. But i rather have a full length 30 mins on T.v where i can record it on DVR.

Wow. This show can work. The age change was unnecessary, but it hasn't doomed it to failure. I can see how this show can work, but I can also see how it can fail. It's all up the writers.

The Iron Kid trailer is at comicbookresources.com

LAME LAME LAME!!! :cmad:

The animation is excellent, but I´m not crazy about the armor design and making Tony a teenager was a TERRIBLE idea, look at the success of the movie, you don´t have to "de-age" Tony to make him appeal to kids, without the playboy/arms manufacturer angle he becomes just a rich Peter Parker, that is, a boring as hell character.

I've only slightly kept up with any news on this, but I didn't believe the rumors that he would be a teen with the chest... thingie. And wow... here it is. It doesn't look like a bad show, just a really pointless age drop for the characters. There's no reason to make a Hulk cartoon where he's 13 years old to appeal to kids, and there's no reason for this. :cmad:

I'll probably still watch it though. :csad:

As much as I hated the Teen Tony story several years ago, I'm hyped for a Iron Man animated series, am I disappointed they went this route, yes, Iron man would have been so much better if he was already an adult as he is supposed to be. Like usual they cater to kids, by it being on Nicktoons, but Wolverine and the X-Men are also on nicktoons and they are very much grown up. I can accept the teen Spider Man as he essentailly is just out of his teens so that not much of a leap, but teen Iron Man makes very little sense and a bad idea by Marvel.
The animation looks very good and I know as a shellhead fan I will watch every episode, it's just not what I was hoping for when this was announced over a year ago.

Who cares if he is a teen??? It works.

Show looks good.

I'm actually glad that, no matter how horrible the idea of a teen Iron Man is, it looks like it will have a more serious tone. Oh, and the Mandarin seems like a badass.

What's next? Kid Hulk? ''You stole my lunch money....you wouldn't like me when you steal my lunch money.''

Who cares if he is a teen??? It works.

Show looks good.

It just doesn't work for me though. A lot of the adult issues Iron Man goes through are what makes me love the character. Now he's just going to be a pocket hero. A kid with technology that rips his suit out of his closet after school to learn lessons of the day and fight big baddies.

But I honestly don't think it will be a "bad" show.

Adult Tony: Worrying about the state of the world and hoping his next alcoholic fit won't cause wanton destruction from his enemies.

Teen Tony: Suiting up to stop Francis the bully from asking out Lil' Pepper Potts to the fall homecoming.

:o

Adult Tony: Worrying about the state of the world and hoping his next alcoholic fit won't cause wanton destruction from his enemies.

Teen Tony: Suiting up to stop Francis the bully from asking out Lil' Pepper Potts to the fall homecoming.

:o

Am I thew only one who never thought this show would fall prey to common high school drama? If anything, I thought this show would be an emo angst-fest. I was afraid Tony's hair would cover his eyes and he'd be some depressive jerk who fails miserably at running the company.

And lets be honest. This is Nicktoons. Even if they did an adult Tony Stark, would they have really gone heavy with the alcoholism anyways?

Am I thew only one who never thought this show would fall prey to common high school drama? If anything, I thought this show would be an emo angst-fest. I was afraid Tony's hair would cover his eyes and he'd be some depressive jerk who fails miserably at running the company.

And lets be honest. This is Nicktoons. Even if they did an adult Tony Stark, would they have really gone heavy with the alcoholism anyways?

Alcoholism isn't essential to Iron Man. The old cartoons never showed him have a drink, the comics haven't shown Tony have a drink in 20 years.

I like the look, dont care much for the story. Why de-age, Marvel, why?

This would have surely PWNd if Tony wasn't a teenager.

It didn't sound too bad at first but it's bothering me after watching the trailer. Hopefully we'll get some good stories though to make up for it..

Just saw the better quality trailer on YouTube. Defenantly not what I was expecting. There were some good things that I noticed and was hoping for. The redhead Tony was talking to is probably Pepper and the black kid on the computer is probably Rhodey. Obadiah Stane was mentioned by name, so it's good to see the Iron Monger in this.

However, I'm not too impressed with the Mandarin. He sounds badass, but he doesn't seem to be any more impressive than the Mandarin of the 90's series, minus the green skin thank God.

Horrible. I'm sure kids will like it...but it just doesn't work for me. Somebody already said it looks like a Rich Peter Parker...and I agree. What a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"