Lana Lang in this DC UNIVERSE. Who would you cast for following movies?

So what was the purpose of this thread in regards to BvS? I mean another thread opened for an apparent no reason.

She might show up....since we're heading back to Smallville? :o

Cause she can make an appearence on here. or been cast in this. It's not completely sure she's not here. Most obvious she can be in future solo but she could be in this.

I figured leaving her out of MOS (other than cameo like child appearance) was a hint of omitting her from having a large role. If there was a right film to use her in, it would have been MOS since Smallville was so involved. No Clark dating scenes from teen years shown to involve her as more than an acquaintance.

Can Lana be on Metropolis? or be as in STAS (fashion designer) or as an electric engineer? She is not in Smallville anymore, and we noticed that in MOS. she moved like Clark did.

This is like your Emily Blunt or Alan Scott being the Green Lantern in the DC universe thread man.

Can Lana be on Metropolis? or be as in STAS (fashion designer) or as an electric engineer? She is not in Smallville anymore, and we noticed that in MOS. she moved like Clark did.

I'm just saying leaving her out, and not eluding to his dating her or being close to her in teenage years made me feel like they were not interested in giving her a large part as a character.

I'm just saying leaving her out, and not eluding to his dating her or being close to her in teenage years made me feel like they were not interested in giving her a large part as a character.
Those things can be adressed also. But they need other movie for that and that's why in a solo supes movie Lana could be great.

Those things can be adressed also. But they need other movie for that and that's why in a solo supes movie Lana could be great.

If they planned on making her a larger character I just would have thought the MOS platform would have made sense with all the Smallville in it.

Cause she can make an appearence on here. or been cast in this. It's not completely sure she's not here. Most obvious she can be in future solo but she could be in this.

Well you could've i don't know maybe waited until some kind of confirmation before you headed off to create the thread.

His GL thread got merged, so if this one was wrong as well, they would have moved/deleted it the same most likely.

Well you could've i don't know maybe waited until some kind of confirmation before you headed off to create the thread.
What if she has a cameo? She has a chance. If there wasn't any chance on it I wouldn't have made the thread ;)

Last edited:
If they planned on making her a larger character I just would have thought the MOS platform would have made sense with all the Smallville in it.
Would it be difficult, cause there was Lois and the relationship was developing. It would be better if we had her after IMO.

What if she has a cameo? She has a chance. If there wasn't any chance on it I wouldn't have made the thread ;)

Have you heard anything from maybe from some obscure Spanish site? You're too eager my friend.

Well a little of enthusiasm is required on these things. I'm only here to discuss about this thread. If you don't want to enter, you're free to not post. and if you want you're welcome. There are some people that want to discuss. Please respect that.

Last edited:
the little girl in the movie looked like a young ginnifer goodwin to me.

^ Indeed... Nice one :up:
url

Ginnifer-Goodwin-9.jpg

Odd choice but, how about Emma Lahana {Haven} as adult Lana Lang?
Emma_Lahana.jpg

Could you imagine if Maria Elizabeth Winstead (favorite candidate for MJ from most of the Fans) won the role of Lana Lang?

It seems unlikely for her to be in this role, but it's kinda funny to think about it.

She's a back up in case Jane Levy and Margot Robbie fell through :hehe:

But I think she'd suit the role nicely. Emmy Rossum too. You want someone a bit sweeter in contrast to Lois' fiestiness.

I wouldn't have a problem with her having a small cameo but I don't see any reason to give her a role bigger than that at this point.

I know it's unlikely, but I think Rooney Mara would make a good Lana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"