Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

Can't wait for this movie! With Superman Returns, I had a pretty good idea of what to expect, in terms of tone and possible action, and even story... With MOS! I have no freaken idea of what to expect - and it's soooo cool ! ! !

"Man of Steel" has one hell of a strong team behind it all. This is probably the most excited I've ever been for a film in my life. There's been like 5, maybe 6 film releases where my mind almost exploded in anticipation. But nothing guite like this. It's a strange feeling. But a good one.

can some one point me in the right direction of the countdown with the corresponding numbers? I'd really like to put a Kryptonian countdown in my signature....thanks in advance

Found them. Let's make this awesome!
1ejV9.jpg

Last edited:
HA, I used to hate hopeful's signature so much. I specifically remember one day when it said 384 days to go and I thought to myself, why oh why does she have to torture everybody with the sad fact that it's still such a long way away and how can I assassinate her signature? Well, now that we're down to two digits, I have finally come to peace with it. :oldrazz:

Aaaaah Krypto. I'd give anything to have Krypto appear in MOS. :csad:

HA, I used to hate hopeful's signature so much. I specifically remember one day when it said 384 days to go and I thought to myself, why oh why does she have to torture everybody with the sad fact that it's still such a long way away and how can I assassinate her signature? Well, now that we're down to two digits, I have finally come to peace with it. :oldrazz:

When I first started it, I was just so happy we were only 500 days away. Only :funny:

Now we're 99 days away, and it feels like too long!

Wow... I can't believe it. It's gone by so fast. I remember thinking, "Damn, I'll be 2 1/2 years older when the movie comes out. I wonder where in my life I'll be by then?" Crazy bc I know now. :wow:

I know, right? :p

Seriously, so much has happened in my life while i've been waiting for this movie. I have lived in 4 different flats. I moved to the city, got a new job. And all that time, i've been updating my sig every day, waiting patiently for the reward at the end.

Excellent thread name, :up: :up:

Can you imagine that pandemonium when we're one month out?

It's going to be a madhouse. A maaaaaaaadhouuuuussseeee! :woot:

Bruce wayne will cameo and say one line...i'm Baaaat maaaan....

I can just imagine Superman holding up a mugger by his collar and the guy spluttering 'Who are you' followed by a growled.

'I'm Superman'

:hehe:

can some one point me in the right direction of the countdown with the corresponding numbers? I'd really like to put a Kryptonian countdown in my signature....thanks in advance

Neat idea :)

Aaaaah Krypto. I'd give anything to have Krypto appear in MOS. :csad:

:lol: Maybe one day!

I remember someone starting a Amazing Spider-man countdown 500 days out. I'm surprised it's taken this long to have a countdown thread for The Man of Steel.

I remember someone starting a Amazing Spider-man countdown 500 days out. I'm surprised it's taken this long to have a countdown thread for The Man of Steel.

I think HD tried to do a 500 days thread but it got nixed.

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for MOS in the US?

That's odd.

I can't wait for Man of Steel. I'll probably see it three times in the theater.

That's odd.

I can't wait for Man of Steel. I'll probably see it three times in the theater.

Same. 2D, 3D, IMAX.

I can never remember, is the 3D only in IMAX? And none of MOS was shot in IMAX, right?

It Aint long now said the monkey who lost his tail.

Some of the scenes were shot in IMAX (An IMAX camera was spotted during filming) . The 3D will be post conversion.

On the helicopter? I think that was just a normal camera mount, not IMAX.

ignore this.. t'was a crap post.

There are worse ones than that even!

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=389177&highlight=countdown

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=391025&highlight=countdown

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=388699&highlight=countdown

Yup :csad: I tried to fight it. I lost.

On the helicopter? I think that was just a normal camera mount, not IMAX.

I've never seen the photos , but know it was reported. Hopefully someone can clarify this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"