Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Batman: Arkham Origins (PC)

I'm delighted to finally play it again. :awesome:
I do not recall the last time I played this game.

Still playing Diablo 3. I started over, and just started messing with endgame again. It's been a few years since I last played it. There have been improvements. But it's become maybe too easy to become OP once you start getting set gear. There's no real fine balance. I went straight from struggling against mobs in torment 1 to one shotting bosses in torment 7 in a little over a day.

I'm delighted to finally play it again. :awesome:
I do not recall the last time I played this game.
I collect as many data packs as I can in Arkham Origins pretty early, so I won't have to torment myself with snipers later on. I did the same with the Advanced AR, which are thankfully less aggravating than their predecessors in Arkham City.

I did not face that Burnley Comm Tower glitch in Arkham Origins this time. It feels like a triumph that I could finally go up the vent to deactivate it instead of leaving it as it is.

I did not face that Burnley Comm Tower glitch in Arkham Origins this time. It feels like a triumph that I could finally go up the vent to deactivate it instead of leaving it as it is.

I was so backed up on games when Arkham Origins came out that I skipped over it. Still the only Arkham game I haven't played. Glad you're enjoying it. I'll have to pick up a copy eventually.

I was so backed up on games when Arkham Origins came out that I skipped over it. Still the only Arkham game I haven't played. Glad you're enjoying it. I'll have to pick up a copy eventually.
It's a really good game albeit being inferior to both its great predecessors and great successor, so I hope you enjoy it once you play it.

Arkham Origins is the game that forces you to perform certain quests in specific orders to be able to make them count, an example in the if you performed the 20x critical strikes in one freeflow combat session before you counter in the middle of a beatdown in the Shadow Vigilante system it won't count, you are required to finish most of these Dark Knight challenges to earn certain upgrades.And you need to finish side missions (a.k.a Most Wanted list missions) to get the upgrades you only get with them:
  • Defeating Bird gives you the ability to disarm and destroy weapons
  • Defeating Anarky makes it possible for you to destroy weapon crates
And so on. So you will be in for some head scratching needless tedium.

The game is also buggy. There are some harmless and entertaining bugs (like sometimes a thug with a machine gun won't try to attack you while you are right up his face, I experienced this last night), and then there are annoying bugs like the Burnley comm tower bug that prevents you from climbing the air vent once you are there, which there is a video showing you how to bypass it with another glitch.

The good news is that most bugs are not game breaking bugs, if there is one or two that force you to restart the game, they are pretty rare.

Finally completed all those Dark Knight challenges. Last task in Silent Knight is a nightmare, and I would have loved the Dark Knight suit more if it was not as broken as the main suit, but with the cape looking untouched.

Xenoverse 2. Enjoying beating the crap out of the latest DLC characters.

49245188_631838933900630_3359403211386519552_o.jpg

Subnautica on the PS4. It has some glitches they are working on but it is otherwise a great game. It's an open world swimmer which is a first for me. One of the few games I've played in recent years I'm strongly considering replaying again once I finish it the first time.

Since the Video Game lounge rarely gets looked at anymore, thought I'd drop this here. Until the end of the day (the 6th), GameStop is having a buy one, get one free sale on used titles.

I picked up Tokyo Xanadu Ex+, Valkyria Chronicles Revolution (seems like a collectors edition, came with a medal badge, and CD), and got Doom for free.

I'm backlogged on games, so won't get to them for a bit. Just thought I'd pass the info along.

Is it any good. I've seen that title on shelves a few times.

If you enjoy really RPG heavy dynamics in a first person game or if you’re a history buff than you might like it. The main character can’t read, fight, pickpocket, break locks or anything like that at the start of the game and you have to build up or learn all those skills along the way.

Other NPC’s will treat your character like crap cause he’s just a lowly blacksmith apprentice, not a noble knight or king. It’s interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"