Status
Not open for further replies.
Casshern Sins:
-"At The End of the World"

Darker Than Black:
-"The Fallen Star of a Contract PT 1"

Gunslinger Girl:
-"Fratello (Siblings)"

Lupin III - SE01 E09 "Killer Sings the Blues".

It is! I'm loving it so far.

Last edited:
Last anime I watched was once again Gundam Seed. Episode 27 of the HD re-releases. Looked great as usual, but the way they changed Nicol's death was terrible. There was no need to do that.

Hayore! Nayaruko-san! - very funny series (loosely based upon Lovecraft)

Saikano - great series, but VERY sad and depressing. (not sadder than Clannad: After Story)

Sankarea - romantic comedy involving a high school boy who loves everything zombies. Then he meets a cute rich girl who hates her life and wants just be normal... It's quite original and funny actually.

Some very cool things about it...but it gets epically sad...like suicidally sad.

Hellsing Ultimate was actually pretty decent not as good as the actual manga at all but not bad

I watched last night Dragonball z in my home it is really great.
It is also my favorite one.

Toriko was pretty cool its about gourmet hunter who travels the world in search of Delicious
Food its awesome. Plus it had a Crossover with One Piece

From Up On Poppy Hill. MUCH better than Goro's last film. Slice of life really seems to be his forte and with Takahata's next film being maybe two years away, it's nice to have a Ghibli film in this genre to tide one over until then.

Anywhere I can watch the new Lupin series online legally? I've heard it's great.

Funimation's website, and Nico Nico's, though I don't know if you can get Nico outside of Japan. It's a simulcast, so it shouldn't matter.

Anywhere I can watch the new Lupin series online legally? I've heard it's great.
The Woman Called Fujiko Mine?

I really need to start watching that. I've heard that it's pretty good myself.

The Woman Called Fujiko Mine?

I really need to start watching that. I've heard that it's pretty good myself.

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about. The only Lupin I've seen is the Castle movie but I loved it. I only watched it because I was on a big Miyazaki kick (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and was making my way through all of his movies. I came away from the movie loving the character and his friends. Any other Lupin movies worth watching?

The second series is the only other Lupin III I've seen. I really liked that series.

The only movie I've seen is The Castle of Cagliostro which is very different from the other series which are more zany and um how can I put this, sexually more active in a comical way.

Apparently the Fujiko Mine t.v series is quite different from everything before so I'm not too sure what to expect. I just know it's "darker, edgier and more sexually explicit now". Whatever that means. :funny:

Good deal, I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Sailor Moon : "Usagi's Everlasting Wish! A New Reincarnation"

Also, a recommendation for those who haven't seen it:

Eden Of The East

The series, and the following movies.

I've been watching Book of Bantorra, freakin awesome... Also Towanoquon, this show is total X-Men just anime lol. They are both licensed and out to buy now from Section 23/Sentai. Dvd, bluray and dubbed. I bought them both from Anime Expo just last week. I am do digging Shelley Calene-Blacks' character in Bantorra too, so heroine yet evil at the same time lol.

Darker than Black and Heat Guy J. Both were really great.

Gundam wing endless waltz.. Honestly most of the show was BORING... G Gundam still my favorite

Ouran High School Host Club:
-"Starting Today, You Are A Host"
-"The Job of a High School Host"

Darker Than Black:
-"The Fallen Star of a Contract: Part 2"

Elfen Lied:
-"A Chance Encounter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts