Not open for further replies.
One Piece
Beelzebub
Deadman Wonderland

One Piece 498
Beelzebub 17
Deadman Wonderland 5

Hellsing OVA 1 & 2, English dubbed
At first I thought Alucard was voiced by the guy who voiced Dante from Devil May Cry anime, not Winter Soldier from Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I started watching Naruto, but the animation and kiddishness of it turned me off after 5 episodes.
Samurai 7 was a great blend of samurai action and steam punk!

netflix has so many animes on there now i can't decide what to watch first, or if they are worth my time. i started watching gurren lagann based on a friends recommendation. so far i am getting into it, not sure about it yet though

One Piece 499
Beelzebub 18
Deadman Wonderland 6

netflix has so many animes on there now i can't decide what to watch first, or if they are worth my time. i started watching gurren lagann based on a friends recommendation. so far i am getting into it, not sure about it yet though

Try out Trigun or Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

i keep hearing about trigun, so i think ill try that one first, thanks

Lovely Complex. Very bright and cheery, just the thing to get one through a drab day.

One Piece 500 :awesome:
Beelzebub 19
Deadman Wonderland 7
Toriko 8

Yes, it is, one of the best recent series.

Just started Blue Exorcist. Entertaining, so far.

One Piece 501
Beelzebub 20
Deadman Wonderland 8
Toriko 9

Ano Hana: Quiet, contemplative, the way it unfolds how Menma's death has affected her friends' lives, each indifferent ways, as they move on or find they are unable to.

Blue Exorcist: Has a sort of of Full Metal Alchemist feel to it with a somewhat (so far) less elaborate mythology, though that may be changing with the hints of a bigger plot is growing within the school, though. Maybe FMA meets Harry Potter.

Romeo X Juliet

I haven't finished it yet. I'm watching it in both subbed and dubbed on Hulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"