Latest Anime you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baccano

I cant believe I didn't pick this one up before, such a great story, dark and gritty. It has quite a large cast of characters, all very unique. There were a couple that probably could have got more attention, but I guess for the length of the anime it couldn't be helped. I recommend it to anyone that likes Gang, Victorian/Steampunk Supernatural sort of genre, a wicked series.

9/10

Definetely a great series. I watched an episode on FUNimation and was instantly hooked. I'm going to have to pick it up from the begining I think they have they have a boxset out...need to get it someday.:up:

Also another one I watched was Negima...the dub...the the main kid's english/british voice is hilarious.

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail OVA 02. It's torture waiting for the next episode. lol

K-On! Season 2, Ep. 20

Terrific festival performance, and dammit I got misty eyed when the girls talked about the future and broke into tears. :(

moviekamuirn6.jpg

The Dagger of Kamui - a very underrated 80s film with a gorgeous use of color and a great epic story. 10/10

K-On! Season 2, Ep. 21

Urusei Yatsura Season 1, Episode 1

I can easily see this being a series that gets worse later and I completely hope I'm wrong as the first episode is one of the funniest anime episodes I have seen in ages. Still, it's a Rumiko Takahashi anime, and Inuyasha seriously burned me, so I'm going to be on the fence with it until I finish it.

I have been revisiting Neon Genesis Evangelion. I rewatched the Evangelion rebuild 1.0 the other night and End of Evangelion a few nights ago.

For any one interested and maybe didn't know, Evangelion 2.0 will be getting a limited release in theaters in January and it's supposed to be on dvd in March I think.

I also picked up the Ninja Scroll dvd at FYE last week for $10 dollars.

One Piece: Strong World 8/10 Probably one of the best One Piece movies out there, great fun. Was awesome to watch it on bluray, fantastic animation.

Summer Wars 9.5/10 Fantastic movie, great story, great charcaters. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Haruhi Suzumiya - "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody" and parts one and two of "Endless Eight" in english.

The words "poor Yuki" would be an understatement.

Haruhi Suzumiya - Parts three and eight of "Endless Eight," and all of parts 1-5 of "Sighs."

Disappearance of Haruhi (blu-ray) is out for D/L, Milu. Subbed of course. Probably won't see it stateside for awhile unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"