Latest Anime you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baccano

I cant believe I didn't pick this one up before, such a great story, dark and gritty. It has quite a large cast of characters, all very unique. There were a couple that probably could have got more attention, but I guess for the length of the anime it couldn't be helped. I recommend it to anyone that likes Gang, Victorian/Steampunk Supernatural sort of genre, a wicked series.

9/10

Definetely a great series. I watched an episode on FUNimation and was instantly hooked. I'm going to have to pick it up from the begining I think they have they have a boxset out...need to get it someday.:up:

Also another one I watched was Negima...the dub...the the main kid's english/british voice is hilarious.

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail OVA 02. It's torture waiting for the next episode. lol

K-On! Season 2, Ep. 20

Terrific festival performance, and dammit I got misty eyed when the girls talked about the future and broke into tears. :(

moviekamuirn6.jpg

The Dagger of Kamui - a very underrated 80s film with a gorgeous use of color and a great epic story. 10/10

K-On! Season 2, Ep. 21

Urusei Yatsura Season 1, Episode 1

I can easily see this being a series that gets worse later and I completely hope I'm wrong as the first episode is one of the funniest anime episodes I have seen in ages. Still, it's a Rumiko Takahashi anime, and Inuyasha seriously burned me, so I'm going to be on the fence with it until I finish it.

I have been revisiting Neon Genesis Evangelion. I rewatched the Evangelion rebuild 1.0 the other night and End of Evangelion a few nights ago.

For any one interested and maybe didn't know, Evangelion 2.0 will be getting a limited release in theaters in January and it's supposed to be on dvd in March I think.

I also picked up the Ninja Scroll dvd at FYE last week for $10 dollars.

One Piece: Strong World 8/10 Probably one of the best One Piece movies out there, great fun. Was awesome to watch it on bluray, fantastic animation.

Summer Wars 9.5/10 Fantastic movie, great story, great charcaters. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Haruhi Suzumiya - "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody" and parts one and two of "Endless Eight" in english.

The words "poor Yuki" would be an understatement.

Haruhi Suzumiya - Parts three and eight of "Endless Eight," and all of parts 1-5 of "Sighs."

Disappearance of Haruhi (blu-ray) is out for D/L, Milu. Subbed of course. Probably won't see it stateside for awhile unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"