Dark of the Moon LeBeouf: "Wasn't impressed" with ROTF

As I said with Megan Fox, I think that these young actors should keep their opinions to themselves and stop biting the hand that feeds them.

The fact of the matter is, he shouldn't be apologizing for any of these movies. Spielberg should apologize for Indy 4 and Bay should apologize for both Transformer movies.

Actors are only in the position to promote the film . Spielberg ended his working relationship with Tom Cruise because of a similar situation. Basically Shia is sabotaging a big studio project unintentionally. I don't know if it's that serious
but it seems that way. It's up to the captain of the ship to take responsibility . There is a professional way to do things and that's listening to test audiences.
Everyone hated Jar Jar and Lucas trimmed that character but that could also do with the direction of the story , so not sure how intentional that was....
However if Bay removes the twins then it goes a lot further than saying "hopefully we do better next time".

guys... im gonna drop the ball here and say i wasnt impressed by shia labeouf...

Also, what is your deal. You seem to be ignorantly biased and lumping all these actors/directors into one group saying that they're all full of ****. That's ridiculous because you're basically saying that every single one of them is lying to save face when there is no reason to due to the fact that the movie is behind them and they can move on.

As opposed to saying George Lucas is a film terrorist whose only good movies happened because he had no control over them? :whatever:

As opposed to saying George Lucas is a film terrorist whose only good movies happened because he had no control over them? :whatever:

That is kinda of true if you research it dude.

I admire the guy for his honesty. It's rare in this day and age, and Lord knows this movie deserves it.

Last edited:

Way to put words in my mouth. Show me where I said those exact words or even anything close to that.

I love the original SW trilogy which was all his. I know he had quite a bit of input on the Indiana Jones series and not just the 4th film, which despite not being as good as the original 3 I still liked.

I was simply saying that the facts are there that he likes to milk it for $$$$. Just look at the original SW trilogy. He re-releases them with the digital transfer, then he does it again with the extra CGI. Last I heard he's still working on getting those movies converted to 3D.

From everything i've heard he was the one that settled on the story we got for IJ4 when apparently some of the previous scripts were better.

I wasn't referring to you specifically, so I apologize if it came across that way. I am just tired of hearing that same story from 90% of the Lucas-bashers in this day and age, and that's who I was talking about. Sorry if it sounded like I was talking about you.

Which doesn't necessarily mean that his heart was in the project. That and as others have said Lucas did in Fact turn down earlier scripts which apparently were better than what he wanted.

Also, what is your deal. You seem to be ignorantly biased and lumping all these actors/directors into one group saying that they're all full of ****. That's ridiculous because you're basically saying that every single one of them is lying to save face when there is no reason to due to the fact that the movie is behind them and they can move on.

Sorry but I refuse to believe that every one of these guys you are talking **** about have no shame lying and actually enjoyed and were happy with those specific projects. Some actors actually might not like the finished project and even during filming may not like what is going on but they are locked into a contract.
they lie all the time. acting and directing is a job. hollywood is a business.

thats the point.

I wasn't referring to you specifically, so I apologize if it came across that way. I am just tired of hearing that same story from 90% of the Lucas-bashers in this day and age, and that's who I was talking about. Sorry if it sounded like I was talking about you.

No prob, it's just that you quoted me specifically. :woot:

I don't Hate Lucas but after reading and hearing everything about him, I do think he's lost his touch since the original SW and Indiana Jones trilogy.

Dark_b, I know that people lie all the time in Hollywood but my point was that you were basically saying that if anyone has any negative words about a film they did, they're instantly a liar trying to save face.

I'm sure some are but it's a stretch to think that way about all of them. You seem to forget that what works on page doesn't always translate that well to live action, that and a whole lot of movies have script changes during the filming process. It's not impossible for an actor to like what was in the script then hate what was changed after they signed on.

Maybe Shia is lying but I stand by what I said in regards to Chris Evans. In the video I saw he wasn't outright bashing FF2, he was actually pretty reserved about it and you could see the look of disappointment in his face. I could understand if he was being a bit loud about it as if he wanted to get the fans to like him for hating on a crap movie but it wasn't like that at all.

they lie all the time. acting and directing is a job. hollywood is a business.

thats the point.

Precisely. Which makes your post of this:

on youtube you have a lot interviews from Spielberg where he says that he made the movie because fans asked him over the last 20 years. fact.

completely pointless.

meh. i was deff. not impressed either.
but im not getting into that.
i honestly think bay should stop i mean. is anyone seeing what hes doing?

I don't like Shia, why? he complained about two movies blaming everyone on his performance (Meghan did it worse that's why shes gone). Sure he did take some blame but it seriously hes just not a good actor in any standards and this franchise made him who he is today, i just think its completely disrespectful and an cop out what he and meghan have been saying.
To put it simply both you guys cant act, get over it and just run from the damn robots!!! your getting paid to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"