Lego Marvel: Super Heroes - Part 1

Just got 100%! In all the years since they came out with trophies/achievements, this is the first game I've done completely.

Just got 100%! In all the years since they came out with trophies/achievements, this is the first game I've done completely.

I've Platinated till now ALL the Lego published till now with the exception of the first three ( Star Wars the complete saga, Indy1 and Batman 1) complete at 100% but not Platinum due these 3 didn't have the Trophies achievements ;)

I've Platinated till now ALL the Lego published till now with the exception of the first three ( Star Wars the complete saga, Indy1 and Batman 1) complete at 100% but not Platinum due these 3 didn't have the Trophies achievements ;)
The mini Wayne Manor part is hard in Lego Batman 1
Still can't find the 1million LEGO studs

Sure ;) but I done it ;)

Otherwise, I had much much difficult into find a pair of well hidden constructor piece in Indy2.... and to complete all the timed missions in Star Wars Saga.... :hubba:jedi

The million studs is easy. I've got close to 5 billion studs right now. Just buy the Deadpool Red Brick multipliers and you'll have billions of studs in no time.

The million studs is easy. I've got close to 5 billion studs right now. Just buy the Deadpool Red Brick multipliers and you'll have billions of studs in no time.
I completed the Marvel game 100%
Deadpool is not in Lego Batman, there is a Wayne Manor mode there to get 1 million studs, without using extras help
Like the Brick Apple stage under Statue of Liberty (got the 1 million studs there)

Correct !!!

In every Bonus Level in ALL the Lego Games published till now, Any multiplier is disabled before to start the Bonus Level :D so nobody can trick ;) and they remain disabled ! So, at the end of the Bonus Level , you must enter again in the Extras menu and set them all On again ... ;)

So I finally get to the end and take on Galactus, and what do you know, it keeps freezing. I I can't get past the stage. It sucks.

So I finally get to the end and take on Galactus, and what do you know, it keeps freezing. I I can't get past the stage. It sucks.
I had this same problem. I would just try again at sort of random times. Just turn it on, load up that mission and go for it. It finally worked a couple days ago.

I was having a similar issue, but in earlier parts of the games. My game would keep freezing once I entered a new location or tried to load a level. I was really that something was wrong with my PS3 since the same thing happened with a few other games like Arkham Origins and WWE 2k14, so I used a vacuum to clean out any dust that might have been in there, and other than one occurrence shortly after, its been fine every since.

I had this same problem. I would just try again at sort of random times. Just turn it on, load up that mission and go for it. It finally worked a couple days ago.

Yeah I went back and did a couple of side missions but still no luck. I googled it and a lot of people are having the same issues. I have to say, this is the second Marvel game I couldn't finish because of bugs (Fusion was the first). This is such a fun game overall, but the fact that you can't even finish it really brings the ratings down.

Yeah I went back and did a couple of side missions but still no luck. I googled it and a lot of people are having the same issues. I have to say, this is the second Marvel game I couldn't finish because of bugs (Fusion was the first). This is such a fun game overall, but the fact that you can't even finish it really brings the ratings down.

Seems it goes by a Lucky ass. ...

For example, I've finished 100% the game and got 100% Platinum for Trophies abilities, my son on the same PS3 with different account NO... He was forced to start again from scratch due to the serious bug to find closed the Stark Tower even having finished the story mode and beated the game. ...so not able to get access to House party protocol level. ... :whatever::csad:

Stark Tower wasn't open for us on January 22, 2014. So, we replayed Level 15, "The Good, The Bad, and The Hungry" in story mode. Just to be safe, we did not skip through anything or push any buttons after we finished until the game took us back to the Helicarrier. We were hoping to see the credits again (as there is always fun stuff in Marvel movies after the credits). No such luck. But all was good. It gave us a message that said there's a party over at Stark Tower or House Party Protocol unlocked or something like that. We immediately went there and got the party started.

And yes, it froze for us once while replaying it in story mode. We were okay with that. We needed to stand and stretch anyhow. lol!

This game has really been freezing on me a lot in the past few days, mostly while I'm in the open world. It's really frustrating because I'm trying to get 100%. I've looked online to make sure its not a problem with my Blu-Ray drive since my PS3 is already 3 years old, but it seems like a lot of people are having similar issues. It's a shame because it really is a good game.

Stark Tower wasn't open for us on January 22, 2014. So, we replayed Level 15, "The Good, The Bad, and The Hungry" in story mode. Just to be safe, we did not skip through anything or push any buttons after we finished until the game took us back to the Helicarrier. We were hoping to see the credits again (as there is always fun stuff in Marvel movies after the credits). No such luck. But all was good. It gave us a message that said there's a party over at Stark Tower or House Party Protocol unlocked or something like that. We immediately went there and got the party started.

And yes, it froze for us once while replaying it in story mode. We were okay with that. We needed to stand and stretch anyhow. lol!

THANKS!!! IT WORKED!!! my son was able this morning to get access to House Party Protocol level on the Stark Tower top found it open after having playing back again the Last 15th Level ( The Good, The Bad and the Hungry ) in Story mode and without skipping anything at the last of the level ;)
GREAT!!!

Istead:

This morning as I read the quoted message I start the PS3 with my son profile in order to try this way ( that at last was a winning workaround ;) ).
As I start the game have received a screen that notice a version patch 1.01 was available and I installed it hoping this patch was able to analyse my son saved file and founding in it All levels just played in story mode found then the Stark Tower opened ......

NO@@ Dear T & T. .. The PATCH to version 1.01 didn't solve the Stark Tower top access to House party protocol level Bug !!!!

Curiously, after the patch, every time you're back to the Helicarrier will appear inside and no more on the top floor. ...

This is the glitch I was talking about on the previous page. We think it has something to do with the patch. My friend has refused to even play the game until it's fixed. He's not a happy camper.

Sorry to bump this old thread haha, but just got this game yesterday. Wasn't sure it would run well on my crummy older computer but after putting the setting down it runs with nearly no lag or slowness, load times can be a bit lengthy though.

I'm very early in but this has been a surprisingly fun game, I can't believe there's eventually over like 150 playable characters, I can't wait to see who and what the test of the storyline holds. The free play stuff looks like it could add many more hours of gameplay too, and I love that its simple enough that my little brother and cousins can play it too.

I got this and a copy of the old Ultimate Alliance game for the PC, it's great playing that game now actually knowing a lot about the Marvel universe after getting into the movies and stuff, before I only knew maybe 5-10 of the characters in the game, now I know probably 95% lol.

It's a brilliant game. Can't wait for them to announce a sequel

It's a brilliant game. Can't wait for them to announce a sequel

I'm playing a little bit here and there, can't wait to be Thor. Just got to the mission where I get to use Johnny Storm but I'm saving playing til later.

I watched a few videos and Free Roam mode seems awesome, just accidentally ran into Blade while going to the last mission lol. Love it.

EDIT: Nevermind.
I saw it's there in the PC version, only I did not pay attention to it.

Last edited:
So this is $5 on PSN now. Is it worth getting? To be honest, Ive never liked the Lego games, but then again, they were based on franchises I never cared for. Im a huge fan of Marvel though. I know its only $5 but thats money that could be spent on something else

So this is $5 on PSN now. Is it worth getting? To be honest, Ive never liked the Lego games, but then again, they were based on franchises I never cared for. Im a huge fan of Marvel though. I know its only $5 but thats money that could be spent on something else
If you liked LEGO: Batman 2, specifically the open world aspect of it, you'll love this one.

I kinda have bad memories of it because this was the last game I played on PS3 before my blu-ray drive crapped out, but I finished it on another PS3 and it's in my PS4 backlog, and it's definitely one of my favorite LEGO games out there.

Lol, I just said I've never liked the Lego games. Never played Batman. My main exposure is really demos of Star Wars and Harry Potter

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"