Marvel Heroes Omega

Discussion in 'Misc. and Multiplatform Games' started by Thread Manager, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Matt Mortem

Matt Mortem RIP Hype Forums

Don't bump this thread unless you have confirmation that the ****ing game is back. Goddamn.

2. CB Fan

CB Fan The Watcher

Yeah cause that was neccessary...

3. Matt Mortem

Matt Mortem RIP Hype Forums

I'm salty the game is gone and I can't stand zenith's unquenchable need to spam horse**** links to borderline unrelated stuff into every gaming thread like it's his life calling to post this stories and links. It's madness and I can't figure out why the Hype is cool with him essentially owning an entire chunk of this forum with his spam.

4. Havok83

Havok83 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Havok83

Havok83 Well-Known Member

I got an email today saying that Trion Worlds has acquired the assets from Gazillion. The game isn’t coming back but maybe they can reskin it and launch a new MMO with similar gameplay and mechanics

6. zenith16

zenith16 Well-Known Member

this new was indeed mentioned from last week on MMO RPG.com

By the end of my be day month which is october I'm planning to leave the hype it's about time finsh up learning why need to get into the games industry and possbly marvel games this ticke me off throroly. and I kida sick of other things I'm gonna try and ask comicbook chick to please help fix up any thread I need correcting befor I leave and I'm done when october ends.

the detail on trion's buyin Gaz are below

[​IMG]

Displaced Marvel Heroes Players Can Score Free Stuff in All of Trion's Games

Posted Jul 09, 2018

[​IMG]

| News | 54 Comments

The Trion Worlds site has some nice gifts for displaced Gazillion / Marvel Heroes players: Each of the company's games is offering a nice package of goods and in-game items for those who would take the time to come claim them.Read more

source: MMORPG.com