Lego Marvel: Super Heroes - Part 1

Your welcome, and welcome aboard

I guess starting a new game is all that is left to do

Thanks, I guess it too ...:csad:

Anyway, this is a really bad and annoying glitch ... start again from scratch after 40 hours of play having beat the game and half of trophies got.... :cmad:
Really hope to see a global PATCH update , otherwise Never more T & T Games at Day One... will wait to read for bugs review before to buy so I'll be able to decide. .
T & T Games lately has serious problems in quality check and control. ... :cmad:

Thanks

Thanks, I guess it too ...:csad:

Anyway, this is a really bad and annoying glitch ... start again from scratch after 40 hours of play having beat the game and half of trophies got.... :cmad:
Really hope to see a global PATCH update , otherwise Never more T & T Games at Day One... will wait to read for bugs review before to buy so I'll be able to decide. .
T & T Games lately has serious problems in quality check and control. ... :cmad:

Thanks
They do have a lot of issues with their last output
Quality assurance is an utmost necessity for them

Even the PC port had a Stan Lee glitch, and it's less glitchy than the rest of the ports, or the one I got is lucky

They do have a lot of issues with their last output
Quality assurance is an utmost necessity for them

Even the PC port had a Stan Lee glitch, and it's less glitchy than the rest of the ports, or the one I got is lucky

Thanks ;)
Completely agree with you ;)

Have a nice and happy New Year ;)

Patch rolled in! I can see Thor's comic! Thanks Spider-Aziz!

Last edited:
Absolute love this game.

I'm curious what Marvel characters folk have added using the custommaker that are not in game.

I've made a reasonable Jackal black jacket & trousers, wolverine claws & abomination face olive green. and 90's ish Chameleon using Iceman's white face & head, Cyclops body, red gloves and belt.

Also made a reasonable looking Tarantula, Machine Man custom. used Galactus's body, legs etc and doom mask purple face. quite good.

Trying to make Arcade the hair & face are okay but need white suit & trousers to finish.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I just purchased the Dlc Asgardian pack that was added as a result of Thor: The Dark World, and there was a level plus the Mark 42 to Iron Man 3. Which begs the question will they make a movie dlc pack for Captain America: The Winter Solider next Summer. I know we got a dlc that has Bucky(The Winter Solider) & Falcon already but maybe they'll make a movie version.

So I got this game and am facing Doc Ock. Mr Fantastic is supposed to squeeze through a wall grate but instead keeps turning into a stupid teapot. Any help?

There will be a corresponding grate on the floor. You stand on that, then press B/Circle (I assume, I don't have the PS3 version), but don't hold it. Holding it will cause teapot time again.

Edit: I can't remember the specific mission, but as long as you can get right next to the grate, you should be able to squeeze through, without finding a floor grate. It could just be that you're holding the button too long.

Yes that was it. Does the teapot form actually have a purpose? It's fun so far but I agree with others who said it's more enjoyable if you're a marvel fan.

Well, there's an achievement/trophy for turning him into a teapot. Other than that.... no.

It's perfect if you want to sing"I'm a little teapot short and stout"

Meanwhile. .. my son has been forced to start the game from scratch. . Due to the Absurd BUG where even if he has beated the game having completed ALL the Story Mode for every chapters, the Top of the Stark Tower still remains CLOSED and no way to unlock it in order to access to House party protocol level. ...:cmad::whatever:

Hoping anyway that this time it shall works as it must does!! :whatever:

What console is he playing on? I would personally not worry about the house party bit then and just spend my days flying around finding gold lego blocks

So what are the most fun characters to play as? I mean, most have the same powers, just different skins.

What console is he playing on? I would personally not worry about the house party bit then and just spend my days flying around finding gold lego blocks
PS3...
House Party Protocol level is fundamental in order to complete the game 100% and further to get Platinum 100% Trophies. ..
It contains the x10 Red Brick, Iron Man Mark7 character to get th Avenger achievement, 1 Stan Lee in Peril so you need to get Stan Lee character at last and to get Achievement transforming it in Hulk Stan Lee...and 1 Gold Brick so again couldn't complete 250/250 gold bricks without House Party Protocol level. ...Finally can't complete All red Bricks so you miss the achievement for all red bricks and can't get Deadpool characters. ...

Last edited:
A buddy of mine found a glitch on his son's game. On the Galactus level, once you throw the helicopter at Galactus it freezes and you have to shut off the console. He's done this a dozen times with the same result, so yesterday we tried it on mine. Now I've beaten the level before, but this time it froze same as his. We think it has something to do with the latest patch we got. Anyone else having this problem? There are more glitches I've noticed since downloading the patch, but this was the biggest one. Seems to happen in story mode or free play. This really disappoints me, so what the hellfire is goin on?

So what are the most fun characters to play as? I mean, most have the same powers, just different skins.

I quite like playing as the beetle as he has a lot of fire power and his flight is pretty cool. Captain Britain and spider woman are fun too as well as Phoenix

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the race challenge flying off the Helicarrier? I play as Iron Man, but he either shoots straight up or drops straight down so I can't make it through the hoops in time. I find that the camera angle always switches at weird times so it's hard to steer.

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the race challenge flying off the Helicarrier? I play as Iron Man, but he either shoots straight up or drops straight down so I can't make it through the hoops in time. I find that the camera angle always switches at weird times so it's hard to steer.

Repetition, my friend. You'll learn the course as you make it farther, which will make it easier to find the next checkpoint. Also practice flying at high speeds. It'll really help eat up time when you get good at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"