Marvel Heroes Omega

Real ****show on this game. I haven't had time to play it and now it's closing so soon.

Real ****show on this game. I haven't had time to play it and now it's closing so soon.
Yeah I wish you were able to play it when it was good when botthefans and ev's made great stirde to get it to bethe awrd wing most impoved game that it earned before mr brevik left and the shard holder's hired the new ceo of which they knew had bad rep with women and people in general and they ran the game into the grave.

the dev's as you see withe last few articles are suffering as much as the gplayers. most of the dev's wereactually former players that saw the game needed fix the first time it lanched when I was in beta helping withthe testing to imporve the game and some were student that just got out of school to get into the games industry and the dev's would put out scouting and asked for resume inthe mH forums.

sadly the people the share holders and the new current Ceo ruin thing's just when the manage to keep their promise that was said that this game would come to console which ever ngamer news outlet and other then the pc player wanted. and keapt ask since 2012. til now.

it took one year just to wreck it all. thanks to the share holders & current Ceo.
this was also one of the few games you can play as x-Men character on console and the dev's were fan's of the entire world of marvel and made look as much as the comics (only the cool parts as they could.

Yeah i'm sorry you didn't get to try this yet. I was hoping you woud but the share holders and Ceo had other plans even Disney and MARVEL TOLD THEM TO LET TTHIS GAME RUN TIL DECEMBER 31 OF THIS YEAR. made the edict. . Since theshare holders did this theremight be some serious law issue coming later newxt to the sexaligations of which the share holders knew about . but all they cared about was profit that shot this down in flames.

again I'm sorry you didn't get to play this they made ice man awesome inthis game too. as trhge dev's and us tester did with man others..

I'm sorry. :(

Yeah I wish you were able to play it when it was good when botthefans and ev's made great stirde to get it to bethe awrd wing most impoved game that it earned before mr brevik left and the shard holder's hired the new ceo of which they knew had bad rep with women and people in general and they ran the game into the grave.

the dev's as you see withe last few articles are suffering as much as the gplayers. most of the dev's wereactually former players that saw the game needed fix the first time it lanched when I was in beta helping withthe testing to imporve the game and some were student that just got out of school to get into the games industry and the dev's would put out scouting and asked for resume inthe mH forums.

sadly the people the share holders and the new current Ceo ruin thing's just when the manage to keep their promise that was said that this game would come to console which ever ngamer news outlet and other then the pc player wanted. and keapt ask since 2012. til now.

it took one year just to wreck it all. thanks to the share holders & current Ceo.
this was also one of the few games you can play as x-Men character on console and the dev's were fan's of the entire world of marvel and made look as much as the comics (only the cool parts as they could.

Yeah i'm sorry you didn't get to try this yet. I was hoping you woud but the share holders and Ceo had other plans even Disney and MARVEL TOLD THEM TO LET TTHIS GAME RUN TIL DECEMBER 31 OF THIS YEAR. made the edict. . Since theshare holders did this theremight be some serious law issue coming later newxt to the sexaligations of which the share holders knew about . but all they cared about was profit that shot this down in flames.

again I'm sorry you didn't get to play this they made ice man awesome inthis game too. as trhge dev's and us tester did with man others..

I'm sorry. :(
I just tried it and it seems fun. :csad:

What time does this go offline?

Officially 31 December but the company has gone bankrupt and there are rumours it could be as early as Monday when the working week starts. :dry:

I thought it was already supposed to be gone Friday but its still active. Ive managed to get out a bunch of trophies but the one to max level a legendary is a pain

Yeah I'm playing right now and it's fun. Really annoying that they're getting rid of this.

I think I would have really got into this. Will have to see if it's still up in the morning.

It was fun but the minute they confirmed it was to be taken offline I deleted it. Luckily I didn’t buy that X-men character pack like I wanted to.

got a video from kind funny games and a nother vide confimr what was said by the dev's a page over about thano's with few tweet's

For those looking to get more insight as to what happened behind the scenes at Gazillion and the shutdown of Marvel Heroes this will help answer some of your questions and even correct some things people were wrong about. For those not sure who Anthony Gallegos is, he was Gazillion staff member Chufmoney on the Marvel Heroes forums.

[YT]Zqh2DS7oIbU[/YT]

What Happened to Marvel Heroes w/Anthony Gallegos - Kinda Funny Games Daily 11.27.17
10K views12 hours ago
Anthony Gallegos worked at Gazillion for almost three years; today, he joins Greg to talk about the end of Marvel Heroes and the day's gaming news.

YOUTUBE.COM

[YT]Z6SUZCecqPs[/YT]
Marvel Heroes and Marvel Heroes Omega - The Final Countdown Stream. It All Ends Tonight

10K viewsStreamed 3 days ago

• Jan/Feb: Rogue March/April: I forget, maybe no one due to

• Gamora June/July: Vision/Cable
source: Kinda Funny Games ,JayShockblas&Brian Waggoner?@Asros Twitter page

Last edited:
Yeah I tried logging in last night and it’s done. :csad::dry:

Platinum is mine!

You completed it before it went down?! On Xbox I think the achievement you get for completing all other achievements was broken anyway (since the DLC release).

Yeah I tried logging in last night and it’s done. :csad::dry:
well now the dev's that are being payed aregoing and doing video interview and telling what was plannedfor the game before the shut down and what ever weirdness blockedfrom putting out content this past moth on holloween. while other's are seek job interviews while they are unemployed. all tdue to share holderscrayness and ceo that should have put in place un til he was cleared cuase they wanted profit.

this strengthened what I was said that marvel needed to make their publisher house for games now as they did when thay made their movies studio.

well I have to go to work .

After this and the Battlefront 2 fiasco, they really need their own game studio. They really need to buy some developers, put a Kevin Feige of video games in charge, and then let the devs do their thing.

This ****ing sucks. Well at least I got to level Iron Man up to a 32.

Back to playing my Resident Evil games on my Xbox1 I guess.

Yeah, they can palm this stuff on to other devs but it’s Marvel’s reputation that takes a battering too.

well now the dev's that are being payed aregoing and doing video interview and telling what was plannedfor the game before the shut down and what ever weirdness blockedfrom putting out content this past moth on holloween. while other's are seek job interviews while they are unemployed. all tdue to share holderscrayness and ceo that should have put in place un til he was cleared cuase they wanted profit.

this strengthened what I was said that marvel needed to make their publisher house for games now as they did when thay made their movies studio.

well I have to go to work .

So much potential wasted and terrible for the employees. Going from working on a Marvel game (probably a dream job to many) to unemployed with all benefits lost and no redundancy payment. :csad:

You completed it before it went down?! On Xbox I think the achievement you get for completing all other achievements was broken anyway (since the DLC release).

Yeah it was a grind but definitely obtainable. I found a decent strategy that worked to level up the legendary

So much potential wasted and terrible for the employees. Going from working on a Marvel game (probably a dream job to many) to unemployed with all benefits lost and no redundancy payment. :csad:

Before the Holidays too. I've been let go once from a job around this time, and let me tell you it's the worst feeling, I truly feel bad for those that lost their jobs. :csad:

Yeah it was a grind but definitely obtainable. I found a decent strategy that worked to level up the legendary

Congrats!! On Xbox I think less than a hundred people completed it!

Before the Holidays too. I've been let go once from a job around this time, and let me tell you it's the worst feeling, I truly feel bad for those that lost their jobs. :csad:

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Just terrible timing

After this and the Battlefront 2 fiasco, they really need their own game studio. They really need to buy some developers, put a Kevin Feige of video games in charge, and then let the devs do their thing.
I was also thinking a jim lee but both would be fine the only person from marvewl or linked that close to jim lee are both joe mad and Greg Rukka. A Kevin feige is definatly needed too.

so this was put up onthe twitter save marvel heroes page

[FONT=&quot]
Pinned Tweet

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Save Marvel Heroes?
@saveMHO
7h7 hours agoMore

#MarvelHeroes fans, @GazillionGames is over, but they don't deserve anything after the way they treated their workers and all of us. Let's keep signing and sharing the petition and tagging @Disney and @Marvel to let them know we want to #SaveMarvelHeroes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Z0kIfHAb
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
sign the petition

The Walt Disney company save Marvel heroes !

Change .org
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2:18 PM - 28 Nov 2017[/FONT]

Also with

Global Chat: Saying goodbye to Marvel Heroes

November 28, 2017 4 comments
http://massivelyop.com/2017/11/28/global-chat-saying-goodbye-to-marvel-heroes/

Few people are happy to see an MMO go down, especially in the manner that Marvel Heroes is going from a popular and well-liked game to a neglected title that’s been stripped of its relationship with the IP holder. A couple of MMO bloggers marked the somber occasion of the news with their own thoughts.

“Gazillion released the game as a steaming hot mess, but they diligently cleaned it up and made it a bright spot in the MMO world, particularly that they were at an intersection point between all of the Marvel characters,” said Parallel Context.

“Of all the MMOs I have played over the years, I never would have guessed this would be the first to go,” Occasional Hero wrote. “It’s never been one of my main games, but it’s always been something I come back to from time to time.”
Read more

source: Massivelyop.com/

Last edited:
Sad to see this shut down, enjoyed this game both on PC and Xbox. Got all the achievements expect the glitched one on xbox version. But at least Microsoft refunded every purchase I made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"