Lets hope spidey 3 doesnt make these errors

G

gzero

THIS IS FROM SPIDERMAN 1

These are all video / editing errors I noticed that kinda bugged me about how stupid and how easy they were to see but were missed.

Picture 1 - Were they that lazy they couldn't write out a full article? they needed to copy and paste the same 5 lines OVER and OVER again onto both columns?

spidey1error3gb.jpg

The next pic is when he realises he has changed. He puts his glasses infront of him and it's blurred due to vision correction. The lense is blurry which is correct, but around the lense is blurry to, which is dumb cause it would be perfect vision still..

spidey1error28dk.jpg

Im a perfectionist so I notice pointless things... anyone else notice weird things wrong with the movie?

Your wrong about the glasses thing. It actually would be hard to make anything out even surrounding the glasses if you don't need them, unless you arime dyour pupils below the glasses.

i have glasses, and when i put my contacts in, and do what he does, its blurry in the lense only

gzero said:
THIS IS FROM SPIDERMAN 1

These are all video / editing errors I noticed that kinda bugged me about how stupid and how easy they were to see but were missed.

Picture 1 - Were they that lazy they couldn't write out a full article? they needed to copy and paste the same 5 lines OVER and OVER again onto both columns?

spidey1error3gb.jpg

The next pic is when he realises he has changed. He puts his glasses infront of him and it's blurred due to vision correction. The lense is blurry which is correct, but around the lense is blurry to, which is dumb cause it would be perfect vision still..

spidey1error28dk.jpg

Im a perfectionist so I notice pointless things... anyone else notice weird things wrong with the movie?

Wow! What an amazing selection of pointless observations.
You must be so proud.

THe whole point of the flashing article in the movie is so you can see, so some people might read it, like i did, and it was just copy and pasted lines. dont hate

You're right, this whole posts judges my life and how it is. You are great at bashing. Please leave

I bet the people involved in making the movie loved how much time you put into pointing out their mistakes.
It must make it all worthwhile for them.

I think putting such effort to bash a post must make your time all worth while aswell.

gzero said:
I think putting such effort to bash a post must make your time all worth while aswell.

Don't worry, it took no effort at all.

Let me also point out that accusing me of bashing anything is a slightly hypocritical coming from you.

Let me remind you:

"These are all video / editing errors I noticed that kinda bugged me about how stupid and how easy they were to see but were missed."

"Picture 1 - Were they that lazy they couldn't write out a full article? they needed to copy and paste the same 5 lines OVER and OVER again onto both columns?"

gzero said:
Im a perfectionist so I notice pointless things
its not that you are a perfectionist. you dont have a life.and because you have no life you opened a thread to show us that this is a movie :o

I love this thread. It should be moved to Community for people to laugh at for hours on end.

gzero said:
THIS IS FROM SPIDERMAN 1

spidey1error3gb.jpg

spidey1error28dk.jpg

Y'know, normally, when I'd see a thread pointing out something pointless or silly, I'd make a joke, a wry remark or two maybe, but this is so...advanced in it's meticulousness, I feel must make a painfully serious statement:

GET. HELP. NOW.

"Perfectionism" of this degree is most likely considered a form a mental illness.

gzero said:
THIS IS FROM SPIDERMAN 1

spidey1error3gb.jpg

spidey1error28dk.jpg

Wow, not only do you need to find a life, and a hobby, you picked two of the most pointless "mistakes". The newspaper isn't a mistake, it's a prop. Movie props are usually like that, in all films. The blurry thing is just sad. Sad that you would even see that and then complain about it.

You know, movies aren't real. There use all sorts of illusions and trickery to convey the image. For instance, did you know that a man can't actually stick to walls?

They also aren't made for freeze frame analysis of each and every moment. Each of the cited shots served a purpose and was onscreen for a fleeting moment. Just relax and enjoy the movie. Don't over analyze things that contribute to the movie but don't really affect it.

The blurry glasses scene and the copy paste article did bother me when I saw the movie the first time. You don't need freezeframe to see how stupid that article is or how impossible the blur thing is.

Don't make these silly mistakes again. woot.

If you were a perfectionist then you probably would have Correctly said I'm instead of IM...

Neither are mistakes, rather they're smart financial choices.
1. Pay someone to write an entire article when the paper will only be on the screen for moments, and the audience's eye is supposed to be drawn the the headline anyway? No. Just repeat one line over and over again.

2. Eat up some of the CGI budget making sure only the eyepiece is blurry. No, just blur it all. The audience eye should be focused on Peter and shouldn't notice.

I won't say you have no life, but I will say if you seriously noticed these things in the theater, you just weren't that into the the movie. Now if you crawled through the DVD for this sort of thing, then hey, find it all!

1. Pay someone to write an entire article when the paper will only be on the screen for moments, and the audience's eye is supposed to be drawn the the headline anyway? No. Just repeat one line over and over again.

2. Eat up some of the CGI budget making sure only the eyepiece is blurry. No, just blur it all. The audience eye should be focused on Peter and shouldn't notice.

I won't say you have no life, but I will say if you seriously noticed these things in the theater, you just weren't that into the the movie. Now if you crawled through the DVD for this sort of thing, then hey, find it all!

Geko said:

Exactly.

Spider-Bite said:
Your wrong about the glasses thing. It actually would be hard to make anything out even surrounding the glasses if you don't need them, unless you arime dyour pupils below the glasses.

i have to agree with that, if he is focusing (or attempting to) through the lens, then his peripheries are bound to be blurred.

gzero said:

yeah its not that you're a perfectionist, as dark_b said, its that you took the time to notice things that were simply for narratorial a/o story-telling emphasis. You need to realize that this is 'entertainment' it's what normal people with 'lives' and 'hobbies' do instead of pointing out the flaws in movies because they don't have anything better to do. I also think you're under the false belief that anyone cares about these 'errors'. I really dont think anyone "[hopes] spidey 3 doesnt make these errors" because nobody else noticed them. So, what have we learned? We've learned that gzero has no life and actually cares about faux newspaper articles in a movie.

Way to go, gzero! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"