Utopia#Part- 1 The one world government

Spider-Bite

Superhero
Reaction score
Right now scientists are working on a genetically modifying plants so that they can grow in the dessert, with less water, last longer without spoiling, more untritous, grow faster and produce more food, and resistant to disease. Nobody knows how far off they are from being able to grow in the desert. It could be five years, or it could be 50.

Right now a gene has been created the 'terminator' gene. It was developed for the purpose of allowing investors who genetically modify plants to protect their investment. When the terminator gene is inserted into the plants genome, then in order for a plants seedlings to grow, the mother plant would need to have been previously exposed to either a beam of light at a certain fequency at just the right stage of development, or a certain chemical at just the right stage of development. this way you can't just buy a genetically modified orange and suddenly be able to grow it wherever you want for free.

Now that this science lesson is out of the way, here is my plan for world peace, a successfuly way to acheive a one world government.

The government invests mega money into this research and develops plants that can grow in the desert, itself, and regulates genetic research to prevent private investors from coming up with the technology. Once we have that technology, the government grows a caboodle of it, and sells it to other countries. half the money the government uses to give the American people a tax break, and the other half, the government sets aside. We will call that money set aside, the Transition reserve, while talking about it here.

After 10 years of building up our transition reserve, and enjoying lower taxes, and stronger ecnomic prosperity, we make an offer to Mexico. We join up and become one big country. Because of your low population density, we can use your currently worthless desert land, to grow a lot more food than we do now. It would be in the ecnomic best interests of both our countries to join up and become one big country. We use the transition reserves, to help cover the cost of making this transition into one big country, as the first few years will require a lot of work and management. We'd have to rework their schools, courtrooms, and so on. And it would take a good 10 years to bring their economic standards up to par.

About 10 years after we join up with mexico, we then make the offer to another country, then another country, and another country and so on. Each time we joined up with another country our ecnomy would get stronger and stronger, because each time we join up, we now have even more land to put the genetically modified crops to use. Over time the price at which we sell these plants could become dirt cheap, because we'd be able to sell so much of it, after joining up with so many countries. This would give this new government a positive image in the minds of third world countries.

Middle easter countries who currently hate the U.S., would no longer have a country to hate, because eventually what used to be the United States, is now just a small part of a much larger community. And the citizens of those countries would desperately want to join up with us to escape their own poverty and oppression.

The long term goal of a one world government would take a long time to reach. Not every country would want to join up at day one, but gradually one by one, each country would choose to join up with us. Even China would want to, as a means to escape their over population and high population density.

And the entire world would save money on military expenses. We'd have world peace. And we could use governmental social programs to help desegregate the world to mix up the cultures, because exposure promotes tolerance and acceptance. It is possible for this to work. There are obstacles which I'll talk about later, which I have anticipated and already thought of counter measures for. Feel free to talk about this and pick it apart. I feel many of you will dismiss this merely because you think it's too good to be true. A lot of people have said world peace is impossible, and because of that they would dismiss this, but let's talk about this plan!

...and then the Anti-Christ takes over the whole thing and it's ARMAGEDDON!

Armageddon it...really gettin' it!

I'm hoping that for those who would disagree with this pursuit would give reasons for why they dislike this idea other than "world peace will never happen"

1. The United States would not just simply form a union with Mexico:
a. Without forming a union with Canada first
b. For agricultural reasons on account that the United States is already the largest agricultural producer in the world.

2. Most Middle Easterners will always hate the West (not just the United States):
a. Because the West is still predominantly Christian.
b. The West is predominantly secular while most Middle Eastern nations are split up into secular, moderate, and theocratic states.
c. The West currently has the political, economic, and controlling power the Muslim world used to have.
d. The West is responsible for creating Israel.
e. The West colonized the Middle East after World War I
f. Currently, we are better off than they are.

3. Independence movements are still around and want to be their own nation-states, not part of another entity. In some areas, independence is inevitable.

4. World peace is impossible to obtain as long as their is hatred. Sorry, but in order for world peace to be obtained, you have to get rid of a trait that makes us human.

5. The majority of the world will not want to be able to be part of a world government that will be dominated by the West, Japan, Russia, India, and China.

I'm hoping that for those who would disagree with this pursuit would give reasons for why they dislike this idea other than "world peace will never happen"

world peace never will happen, though. it's just not human nature.

that said, we should never stop working toward it. :up:

Sounds boring, plus the lizards wouldn't let that happen.

1. The United States would not just simply form a union with Mexico:
a. Without forming a union with Canada first
Whether or not we would execute my plan, which involves joining with mexico first, is irrelevant as to whether or not we should.

b. For agricultural reasons on account that the United States is already the largest agricultural producer in the world.
irrelevant
2. Most Middle Easterners will always hate the West (not just the United States):
That's a naive prediction. That's like saying whites and blacks will never get married. Gays will never get married, or man will never walk on the moon. "We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
a. Because the West is still predominantly Christian.
The west will become part of a much larger community, full of diverse beliefs. 5 ouf of 7 people on this planet are not Christain, and that number is changing fast. Atheist and Agnositcs make up one out of 7 people on the planet now. At that rate within the next century the west will no longer be predominantly Christain.

Take iran for example. our most feared enemy muslim nation. 1 out of 3 people in Iran admire America. 1 out of 3 prefer their country become more liberal and secular. how many american are liberal? 1 out of 3. Were not as different as you think. Liberals in the middle east have voices, and they will be heard, and they will convince. They will win the argument in the long run.

b. The West is predominantly secular while most Middle Eastern nations are split up into secular, moderate, and theocratic states.
The U.S. is on the most religous conservative countries on the planet. Less than 5% of our population believe that God does not exist. We are also gradually become less intolerant of people with different religous beliefs. Do you think Bush would have ever been president if he publicly claimed to hate atheists?
c. The West currently has the political, economic, and controlling power the Muslim world used to have.
A good incentive for them to join, is that they will finally be able to share that power equally, and enjoy the same economic prosperity that we have.
d. The West is responsible for creating Israel.
under my plan, Israel will not exist anymore. Why all this talk about the west, or the U.S.? After wev'e joined up with Mexico, Canada, All of Africa, China, all of Europe, the U.S. will be long forgotten. These borders, these governments, and these flags will not exist anymore. They will be a thing of the past. What used to be the U.S. will be a dot among a larger community. The majority of the citizens of this new government will not share ancestry with the muslim world's former enemies. Save the hateful countries for last. We join up with the ones who don't hate us first.
e. The West colonized the Middle East after World War I
And now they will participate in the colonization of the world hand in hand with us. you think Iran wouldn't like to take israel and rule it? They wouldn't like to take that land, those poeple, and make them their own? The only difference between that method and mine, is a strong incentive for them to choose to do it on their own. They don't want Israel existing as a seperate nation. There will be no seperate nations. no military force required, just diplomacy and strong incentives. Save the hateful countries for last. We join up with the ones who don't hate us first and the ones who aren't involved in major conflicts.

f. Currently, we are better off than they are.
Which is the whole point. They will want to be as well off as we are. They will get sick of starving in the desert. When we say "hey come live with us in economic bliss" eventually people will stop saying "no I want to starve in the desert"

3. Independence movements are still around and want to be their own nation-states, not part of another entity. In some areas, independence is inevitable.
That's not because people want to be seperated by petty borders. It's usually to escape oppression or acheive some type of prosperity at a level incomparable to what we will offer them. After weve joined up with several countries, our economy will be too amazing to say no to.

4. World peace is impossible to obtain as long as their is hatred. Sorry, but in order for world peace to be obtained, you have to get rid of a trait that makes us human.

I'm human. I wasn't genetically altered in any way, and I want to coexist with my fellow man.
5. The majority of the world will not want to be able to be part of a world government that will be dominated by the West, Japan, Russia, India, and China.
Of course not. I don't want to be either. I want the world to be dominated by the world. These governments will not exist anymore. Everyone will share equal power, equal say, and equal rights, as equal citizens.

world peace never will happen, though. it's just not human nature.

that said, we should never stop working toward it. :up:

That's the spirit. I believe world peace will probably not happen, becuase I believe we probably wont survive the next 50 years. But if we try it might happen. I believe my plan is better than any plan I've ever heard from anybody else.

I doubt we'll join up with Mexico. Mexico is still a devloping nation (that means they're no where near the quality of living as the U.S. and members of the European Union). Canada on the other hand would at least be more likely.

I think the best thing that could happen to this planet would be an athiest movement witch makes them the majority. Far too many of this crap has religon as a factor.

Whether or not we would execute my plan, which involves joining with mexico first, is irrelevant as to whether or not we should.
But the thing is that it is impossible. The United States will never have a union with Mexico that does not involve Canada.

irrelevant
No it isn't. The United States isn't going to form a union with another nation-state simply because of agriculture when it has enough agricultural land and is the leading agricultural nation in the world.

That's a naive prediction. That's like saying whites and blacks will never get married. Gays will never get married, or man will never walk on the moon. "We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
With the way the Middle East is today, there is no way they want to be in a world government with Westerners.

The west will become part of a much larger community, full of diverse beliefs. 5 ouf of 7 people on this planet are not Christain, and that number is changing fast. Atheist and Agnositcs make up one out of 7 people on the planet now. At that rate within the next century the west will no longer be predominantly Christain.
That is just going to piss off a bunch of devoutly Christian people. And devoutly Muslim people.

[QUOTE[Take iran for example. our most feared enemy muslim nation. 1 out of 3 people in Iran admire America. 1 out of 3 prefer their country become more liberal and secular. how many american are liberal? 1 out of 3. Were not as different as you think. Liberals in the middle east have voices, and they will be heard, and they will convince. They will win the argument in the long run.[/QUOTE]
Liberals in the Middle East are different than liberals in the United States.

The U.S. is on the most religous conservative countries on the planet. Less than 5% of our population believe that God does not exist. We are also gradually become less intolerant of people with different religous beliefs. Do you think Bush would have ever been president if he publicly claimed to hate atheists?
O rly. Let's ask the Vatican which is a nation run by the Catholic Church. Or Iran which is run by ****e clerics. Or Israel which has state employed rabbis or their Law of Return which gives preferential treatment to Jews. Or Andorra having a Bishop of the Catholic Church as one of its princes. Or Norway stating that Lutheranism is the official religion of it's nation and half of the members of its legislature must be members of the state church. Or how about most Muslim nations that has their law based on Muslim law.

A good incentive for them to join, is that they will finally be able to share that power equally, and enjoy the same economic prosperity that we have.
And frankly, that is not going to happen.

under my plan, Israel will not exist anymore. Why all this talk about the west, or the U.S.? After wev'e joined up with Mexico, Canada, All of Africa, China, all of Europe, the U.S. will be long forgotten. These borders, these governments, and these flags will not exist anymore. They will be a thing of the past. What used to be the U.S. will be a dot among a larger community. The majority of the citizens of this new government will not share ancestry with the muslim world's former enemies. Save the hateful countries for last. We join up with the ones who don't hate us first.
But there are still going to be Jews in the "former" Israel. Which is still going to piss off Muslims. And none of these nations are going to be long forgotten, especially nations like China, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

And now they will participate in the colonization of the world hand in hand with us. you think Iran wouldn't like to take israel and rule it? They wouldn't like to take that land, those poeple, and make them their own? The only difference between that method and mine, is a strong incentive for them to choose to do it on their own. They don't want Israel existing as a seperate nation. There will be no seperate nations. no military force required, just diplomacy and strong incentives. Save the hateful countries for last. We join up with the ones who don't hate us first and the ones who aren't involved in major conflicts.
Too much hatred between people complicates what you say. Jews aren't going to want Iranians and Arabs taking part in what they do. Muslims aren't going to want Westerners taking part in what they do.

Which is the whole point. They will want to be as well off as we are. They will get sick of starving in the desert. When we say "hey come live with us in economic bliss" eventually people will stop saying "no I want to starve in the desert"
And frankly it is not going to happen. It's not that simple.

That's not because people want to be seperated by petty borders. It's usually to escape oppression or acheive some type of prosperity at a level incomparable to what we will offer them. After weve joined up with several countries, our economy will be too amazing to say no to.
A lot of times it simply is because they want their own state because culturally they are a separate nation.

I'm human. I wasn't genetically altered in any way, and I want to coexist with my fellow man.
It isn't genetics, it's human emotion

Of course not. I don't want to be either. I want the world to be dominated by the world. These governments will not exist anymore. Everyone will share equal power, equal say, and equal rights, as equal citizens.
A world government is not going to shared equally in power. It is going to be dominated by the West, Russia, China, Japan, and India.

I think that a decline in religion and a world language would do wonders for the world right there.

I think the best thing that could happen to this planet would be an athiest movement witch makes them the majority. Far too many of this crap has religon as a factor.

Even though I'm an atheist, it's when my fellow athiests say things like that, that has made me disassociate myself from supporting them.

I think that a decline in religion and a world language would do wonders for the world right there.

Ugh. It makes the world far too boring. Religion is not evil. Language is not evil. The world should not be homogenized. It is meant to be diverse.

Ugh. It makes the world far too boring. Religion is not evil. Language is not evil. The world should not be homogenized. It is meant to be diverse.

I just think that things would be so much easier if everyone spoke one language.

I just think that things would be so much easier if everyone spoke one language.
Yes it would be easier, but frankly I do not think that we should homogenize into a single boring culture.

Hmm... I remember the last time a country decided to unite the world under their rule. What was it? Oh, yeah, Germany, around, oh I don't know, the 1930s-40s. Yeah, people took real kindly to that.

Sure, there were other factors at play, and sure, Germany used violence where your plan uses diplomacy and deals, but an invasion is an invasion, and that's the bottom line.

Hmm... I remember the last time a country decided to unite the world under their rule. What was it? Oh, yeah, Germany, around, oh I don't know, the 1930s-40s. Yeah, people took real kindly to that.

Sure, there were other factors at play, and sure, Germany used violence where your plan uses diplomacy and deals, but an invasion is an invasion, and that's the bottom line.

That’s a pretty dumb comparison , Hitler just wanted to rule all of the world for his own selfish gain.

But the thing is that it is impossible. The United States will never have a union with Mexico that does not involve Canada.
I'm by no means, saying "never" join up with Canada. I'm just saying mexico has a lot of desert and low population. We could grow a ton of food, and make a lot of money off of it.

No it isn't. The United States isn't going to form a union with another nation-state simply because of agriculture when it has enough agricultural land and is the leading agricultural nation in the world.
Selling this food to other countries will be profitable. Very profitable.

With the way the Middle East is today, there is no way they want to be in a world government with Westerners.
What about a hundred years from now? many people thought the civil war would cause the union to break apart and never rejoin, with the way it was back then. Look where we are today. We have political differences, but when New York was attacked, the south got angry! :cwink:

That is just going to piss off a bunch of devoutly Christian people. And devoutly Muslim people.
I know that will make them angry, but that's going to happen anways.

Liberals in the Middle East are different than liberals in the United States.

They might not be as far to the left, but as time goes on, they will be.

O rly. Let's ask the Vatican which is a nation run by the Catholic Church. Or Iran which is run by ****e clerics. Or Israel which has state employed rabbis or their Law of Return which gives preferential treatment to Jews. Or Andorra having a Bishop of the Catholic Church as one of its princes. Or Norway stating that Lutheranism is the official religion of it's nation and half of the members of its legislature must be members of the state church. Or how about most Muslim nations that has their law based on Muslim law.

The U.S. also has laws based on religion. Today we teach evolution in public schools. What about tomorrow? maybe well fund embryonic stem cell research. maybe more states will legalize gay marriage. Things change. nothing stays the same forever.

And frankly, that is not going to happen.
I doubt it. The mars mission will most likely prove that life existed on another planet. that will also help unite us. The middle east wants poverty to end. This is their solution. Eventually they will feel left out and they will want to join up with us.

But there are still going to be Jews in the "former" Israel. Which is still going to piss off Muslims. And none of these nations are going to be long forgotten, especially nations like China, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

That's why you use social programs to get people to move to certain locations, to desegregate the world. Imagine one classroom with 20 students. Each one with different culture, different clothing, different religion, maybe one with same sex parents. All of the children getting to know each other, while they are too young to hate. When they grow up, they will be different from the people produced by today's world.

Too much hatred between people complicates what you say. Jews aren't going to want Iranians and Arabs taking part in what they do. Muslims aren't going to want Westerners taking part in what they do.

Too much hatred means my plan would take a long time. i know that. Even if we had those genetically modified crops today, it would still take about a century for the whole plan to work.

That’s a pretty dumb comparison , Hitler just wanted to rule all of the world for his own selfish gain.

thank you. My plan does not involve conquering. conquering would never work. Becuase those people will become terrorists or patriots or whatever you want to call them, and they would fight for Independance.

And frankly it is not going to happen. It's not that simple.

A lot of times it simply is because they want their own state because culturally they are a separate nation.
That will play a part. For example people will want their religion taught to their children in school. I believe in the great compromise. A comparitive religion class that teaches about all of the major religions in the world. It compares the simmillarities and differences of the religions.

It isn't genetics, it's human emotion
I have these emotions. A major driving emotion in creating war is fear. When the world knows what we are doing if we did this plan, at first some people would be angry and furious. But gradually more and more people would say it beats the alternative which is more war.

A world government is not going to shared equally in power. It is going to be dominated by the West, Russia, China, Japan, and India.

maybe so. like I said, I don't believe my plan will be executed. I believe it should be. I would not want the world to be dominated by any of them. I would want every citizen to have equal say and equal rights, and eventually equal wealth.

But the wealth thing touches on a different plan, which will be talked about in my futre thread called Utopia Part 2-The end of poverty and slavish careers. It will also make the country much better to live in, and make people want to join up with us even more. China will really really like this, because it's extremely socialist, but investors will still always have the opportunity to get rich, although they probably wont want to bother with it.

I know that sounds hard to believe, but in order for me to explain that plan, I would have to type up a very long post, and I have to go shovel in a few minutes. Freaking Winter!:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"