Endgame Lets Talk Avengers 4 and what we know #Spoilers?

After seeing Gauntlet mold I think maybe they will use another Gauntlet to bring back everyone? And they need to find stones first, so that's why they went back in time to NYC battle to get the tesseract?

What I don't understand is how that memory technology will come into play and it will according to Feige. Isn't it just a projection? It cannot change the past

Does it not make more sense that the scenes we see in the 'past' are actually just the characters using that technology instead of going back in time?

But why? What for? We know what happened, we saw what happened. So did they. Are they gonna now add something to NYC battle, 10 years after the original film? Cause that is kinda lame

i really dont believe the fact that the Russos will kill the Thanos charachter, somethin about the way they created his story doesnt add up with the fact he's goin to die in the sequel & the avengers will take the stones,and bring back everybody its seem like cheap writing

Thanos isa fantastic charachter, even if we love the avengers, he doesnt deserve to die, they will find a way to make sure he's not the only threat

what about the skrulls ? maybe agent Ross is onr of them, we'll see

I have a feeling time travel will be the cause of why mutants and FF4 exist in marvel universe. The changes they make will create a new universe.
I think you may be right, and it allows them to (potentially) retcon some of the heroes, like Wanda (actually) being the daughter of Eric etc. It's an option they can choose to play with if they so desire.

What happens in the comics is that [BLACKOUT]Nebula gets the Infinity Gauntlet due to Thanos' taking her for granted.[/BLACKOUT] I can see that happening.

After seeing Gauntlet mold I think maybe they will use another Gauntlet to bring back everyone? And they need to find stones first, so that's why they went back in time to NYC battle to get the tesseract?

What I don't understand is how that memory technology will come into play and it will according to Feige. Isn't it just a projection? It cannot change the past
Maybe B.A.R.F will locate the exact moment they need to change. I believe it also runs through scenarios.

i really dont believe the fact that the Russos will kill the Thanos charachter, somethin about the way they created his story doesnt add up with the fact he's goin to die in the sequel & the avengers will take the stones,and bring back everybody its seem like cheap writing

Thanos isa fantastic charachter, even if we love the avengers, he doesnt deserve to die, they will find a way to make sure he's not the only threat

what about the skrulls ? maybe agent Ross is onr of them, we'll see
Should overload the movie with Skrulls. I don't expect Thanos to die but most rather see the Avengers(originals) beat Thanos with some help. It would get messy involving Skrulls and half of Thanos in the movie. Keep this one a small and personal but grand level.

Isn't the Milano still on Titan? I can see the two of them using the ship to make it to earth somehow. Although that's going to suck for Rocket if he sees the ship and expects his buddies to step out. :csad:
Star-Lord's group met Stark and his crew in that donut ship. We don't know where their ship was. Maybe destroyed after the moon throw.

When the heroes travel back in time to get the Soul Stone, who will be sacrificed in order to get it? Will Tony sacrifice Pepper?

When the heroes travel back in time to get the Soul Stone, who will be sacrificed in order to get it? Will Tony sacrifice Pepper?
They would find another way to get that stone. I think they only need to go back and get a few of the stones. If they go back and protect the 5 and Gamora then Thanos can't get the soul stone anyways.

Lets say they go back a week before he goes to Xandar, they can gameplan everything to make sure the 5 known stones are available. Nebula and Tony know Gamora dies too so they would have her be protected.

But why? What for? We know what happened, we saw what happened. So did they. Are they gonna now add something to NYC battle, 10 years after the original film? Cause that is kinda lame

To make a plan of attack or learn things with no risk.

I suppose if it was someone he loved, he would sacrifice himself

I think this could make the most sense. Thor takes the remaining Avengers to have the dwarf king forge a new gauntlet, while Tony, Banner, & top remaining MCU minds work on a time machine (maybe if Wong is still around, he can add mysticism into the mix).

Then maybe at the end, Steve goes head to head with Thanos, each outfitted with their own gauntlet.

I think this could make the most sense. Thor takes the remaining Avengers to have the dwarf king forge a new gauntlet, while Tony, Banner, & top remaining MCU minds work on a time machine (maybe if Wong is still around, he can add mysticism into the mix).

Then maybe at the end, Steve goes head to head with Thanos, each outfitted with their own gauntlet.

Big rumor going around is that the time skipping is tony getting gems and building his own gauntlet with the culmination having to sacrifice Cap for the soul stone.

Big rumor going around is that the time skipping is tony getting gems and building his own gauntlet with the culmination having to sacrifice Cap for the soul stone.

I couldn't imagine that being the case. I'm not sure Tony LOVES Cap either. Let's face it, they've always had a bit of a rocky relationship. I also couldn't imagine Tony sacrificing anyone for his goal... that would make him no better than Thanos at the end of the day.

Well, I've wrote up a whole plethora of theories, speculations, and wild guesses about what I think we're in store for Avengers 4. Then again, I'm not sure how accurate they'll be considering I was off about who would die during Infinity War (though two of my guesses proved correct). Basically, just as this was the MCU version of Infinity Gauntlet, part 2 looks like it may take it's cure from a Kurt Busiek Avengers story.

[https://bamsmackpow.com/2018/04/29/avengers-4-early-predictions/]:Avengers 4: 5 way-too-early predictions after Infinity War[/url]

What if the heroes that died go to a unknown realm where they have a secret war where heroes vs villains,who ever wins gets to go back to the world of the living.

Tony would be a villain if he did that and it won't happen as RDJ's last portrayal. Marvel took chances in IWs they are not always going to do something wild especially that.

Some Avengers 4 predictions...

Steve Rogers is going to doubt himself after his two best friends (Bucky and Sam) are now dead, he failed to save Vision, his leadership failed, etc. His arc is going to be truly becoming Captain America again (complete with Tony giving him the shield back) and getting his mojo back.

Captain Marvel is going to be a pivotal character, a major force in the movie that stirs things up. She is going to take a leadership role (likely in the absence of Steve who is going to be too emotionally wrecked).

Shuri is going to bring Vision back from the dead, and he is going to be in his grey/white form, and without the Mind Stone he won't be as powerful but will probably have Wakandian Tech enhanced abilities.

Ant-Man is going to be a major character in the movie, and cement his place as an Avenger.

The third act is going to be a truly united Avengers front taking on a fully powered Thanos. The Avengers who got Snapped out of existence will get revived in the middle or just before, somehow, and Thanos will have to fight them too (Thanos vs. Everyone, basically).

Loki and Gamora are going to stay dead.

Thanos use of all the stones is going to be causing the universe to die off, which will create a ticking clock that motivates the Avengers to stop him beyond just wanting to undo the Snap.

Iron Man and Captain America are going to sacrifice themselves to save the universe in the third act.

Captain Marvel and Black Panther are going to be the main leaders of the Avengers going forward.

I think Rocket will play a big part in this his arc has been really good. He will truly become a captain.

Also I like Shuri but when she meets Rocket I want him to appear a tad smarter than her. IWs kind of had Shuri smarter than Banner during the Vision scene. I am looking forward to Rocket interacting with everyone. He only talked to Bucky once getting to Wakanda.

Some Avengers 4 predictions...

Steve Rogers is going to doubt himself after his two best friends (Bucky and Sam) are now dead, he failed to save Vision, his leadership failed, etc. His arc is going to be truly becoming Captain America again (complete with Tony giving him the shield back) and getting his mojo back.

Captain Marvel is going to be a pivotal character, a major force in the movie that stirs things up. She is going to take a leadership role (likely in the absence of Steve who is going to be too emotionally wrecked).

Shuri is going to bring Vision back from the dead, and he is going to be in his grey/white form, and without the Mind Stone he won't be as powerful but will probably have Wakandian Tech enhanced abilities.

Ant-Man is going to be a major character in the movie, and cement his place as an Avenger.

The third act is going to be a truly united Avengers front taking on a fully powered Thanos. The Avengers who got Snapped out of existence will get revived in the middle or just before, somehow, and Thanos will have to fight them too (Thanos vs. Everyone, basically).

Thanos use of all the stones is going to be causing the universe to die off, which will create a ticking clock that motivates the Avengers to stop him beyond just wanting to undo the Snap.

Iron Man and Captain America are going to sacrifice themselves to save the universe in the third act.

Captain Marvel and Black Panther are going to be the main leaders of the Avengers going forward.

Reasonable predictions all around:

Then I wonder how Hawkeye/Clint will factor in? As well as Hope/Wasp?

If Gamora stays dead who replaces her on the Guardians team going forward?

Captain Marvel her and T'Challa as the main leaders for the new Avengers team would make sense

Now as far as Steve and Tony sacrificing themselves is a playback to their first argument from the very first Avengers film one of them is going to have to lay their life for the other making that sacrifice play

How about Shuri? I wonder if she is even still alive considering the Snap

I wonder how Scott will tie in considering the Snap and just how the Avengers who are left standing will even be able to find him

I think that instead of a huge retcon with a resurrection of everyone who got dusted, it is going to be a more subtle campaign of changing just one little thing at a time all over the timeline, with the end result being, there is no dusting once they finally tip the balance on the changes made. So subtle, Thanos will not notice until it is too late.

I suspect Strange wasn't just having a look-see, I think he already started the process and there will be moments in IW where we will look back and say- hey, there's Strange's footprint there! (or the others- and I think it will go back to A1 where we can look at scenes differently in the original film)

This would mean there is a possibility of the manually killed living again, but no guarantee they would stay that way. And it would allow for others to die that are alive at the end of IW, which would fit what we know of real-world factors.

just hoping!

Unless there's some issue with Saldana's availability going forward, I can't imagine that Gamora stays dead. Infinity War doesn't work at all as an ending for her character arc.

How about Shuri? I wonder if she is even still alive considering the Snap
Anybody who was in Infinity War and wasn't shown vanishing should be assumed to be alive. If Shuri was supposed to have died, they'd have shown that.

5j6r6n.jpg

3jfu52.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"