The Rumors, The Facts, The Speculation: Cyclops

93_1_b.JPG
de_1_b.JPG
47_1_b.JPG

meat3lp.png

i guess we finally have our confirmation... :(

TNC9852002 said:
If he ever said that, it must've been a while ago..

Can anyone find something on this?

-TNC
I'll look for it later but I distinctly remember him saying something along those lines

As much as I'm hoping cyke makes it through this one...that dead!meat thing is pretty funny...:up:

Promotion Continued

In The Ultimate Summer Movie Preview ’06! Issue of PREMIERE movie magazine, Cyclops actor, James Marsden, talked about getting back into the leather x-suit, saying “It was a Pavlovian response once I got into the suit: ‘Ah yes, this discomfort.’” Most likely meaning that he will show up in the film with the suit on. It does not seem likely he’d comment on the garb used for promotional work. Among the movie-based books being released, is a children’s book titled Meet the X-men. This book had most of the X-men team characters on it apart from Angel, Jean and Cyclops. A preview was given of the book (see picture below) that reveals Scott with the X-men. Oddly enough, Beast is also in the same shot – who is heavily believed to join after Cyclops’s presumed disappearance. If Scott is to die in the movie, wouldn’t they leave him out of the promoting children books, rather than leaving him in?

This was also added into the main post

sorry to double post... but...

LIGHTBULB! MORE NOW! :D

Iceman and Storm are wearing the same clothing they wear in the pics and shots where they welcome Leech back to the Mansion! That, in the movie, is what many people believe to be the end! AND! Kitty is wearing the same outfit she wore when Storm comforts her outside!

Could it be that Cyclops is there too, in the movie, at the same point? Also - is that the same outfit Storm wears during the memorial? If so - that confirms its not Scott's.

The Original Bamfer said:

Iceman and Storm are wearing the same clothing they wear in the pics and shots where they welcome Leech back to the Mansion! That, in the movie, is what many people believe to be the end! AND! Kitty is wearing the same outfit she wore when Storm comforts her outside!

Could it be that Cyclops is there too, in the movie, at the same point? Also - is that the same outfit Storm wears during the memorial? If so - that confirms its not Scott's.

lol thats so tru...sheesh......geek lol:up:

Great job TOB! It's about time someone put all of these points together with the images to back them up.

I winder how long the mods will keep this thread open. We may have to continue this back at the Cyke thread. Heck, there isn't much else to discuss about his character in this film!

I also believe he lives. Woohoo!

The Original Bamfer said:

Well, that isn't the same clothing Storm wore during the memorial... in the memorial she appears to be wearing a skirt, and knee high boots. Here, she's wearing pants.

It appears to be the same clothes she wears during the balcony scene.

But you make a point... if everyone else is wearing their same clothes from those scenes, it could very well be possible that Cyclops is too.

Redd_Angel said:
haha :up:

these fox people sure know how to get cyclops fans riled up!

well they've been perfecting the method for about 6 years now .. hehe

I think the fact that we know for a fact there will be at least two main character/emotional deaths in X3, it helps the "pro-death" arguments

The fact is this thread is redundant. But since i want to play along.

Fact 1-Wolverine will become leader of the X-men in X3 and onwards.
Fact 2-Storm will be his second in command.
Fact 3- Cyclops vansishes, and decides he sucks at being a leader.
Fact3-Xavier kills cyclops at the end of X3
Fact4-Jean and Logan have mental sex.
Fact 4-Cyclops meets emma frost in the underworld.
Fact5-Wolverine becomes an Avenger in the Avenegrs movie due out in 2008.
Fact5-The fantastic 4 make a cameo appearnce.

LOL.

that new jean poster is awsome... although i wont go for the tormented powerful thing... the cyclops poster manip is great... made me fall off the chair laughing. lol. ;):p

berzerko89 said:
dont you think its a little be absurd to kill one of the major x-men character s from the x-men universe??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

if cyclops is dead, that would totally su*k! :down

Of course it does. But remember, these are the guys who were responsible for such hits as: XXX2, Inspector Gadget and Elektra.

the_scream said:
Of course it does. But remember, these are the guys who were responsible for such hits as: XXX2, Inspector Gadget and Elektra.

makes me feel sooo much better heheh lol

^^^OMG!!!!! lol!!! :p :D

i love how rebecca is so comfortable with wearing nothing but a few prosthetic-plastic things. :)

Redd_Angel said:
^^^OMG!!!!! lol!!! :p :D

i love how rebecca is so comfortable with wearing nothing but a few prosthetic-plastic things. :)

Can you immagine the lucky bastards in the makup crew that get to apply the prosthetics?

I'd be all like "Rebecca this glue for the chest pieces has to be applied by hand."

Someone posted that here a few months ago...I don't know where or how they got it..lol

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"