The Rumors, The Facts, The Speculation: Cyclops

snag away Ginny weasley snag away.

taintedFB said:
I winder how long the mods will keep this thread open. We may have to continue this back at the Cyke thread. Heck, there isn't much else to discuss about his character in this film!

Agreed. This thread has quickly become a replica of the general discussion in the main character thread. But I'll allow it for a while to see what direction you guys decide to take with it.

Gets down on knees to pray - Cyclops must live, Cyclops must live!

hey FB... do u have any good decent pictures of James that I could make into an avvy?

I'm on my work computer right now. I do have some, but most ore Scott Summers...I'll pull out my laptop and see what I've got. Also, try doing image searches on his movies. There are a lot of high res screen caps from Disturbing Behavior and other films he's done as well as promo pics for them... I'll get back to you soon...

taintedFB said:
I'm on my work computer right now. I do have some, but most ore Scott Summers...I'll pull out my laptop and see what I've got. Also, try doing image searches on his movies. There are a lot of high res screen caps from Disturbing Behavior and other films he's done as well as promo pics for them... I'll get back to you soon...

I just want pics of himself. I've no problem searching for Cykes pics...its just James himself thats the problem... gah. Like there's not too many sites dedicated to him. its like he doesn't exist :(

Do you need full body, hi res? cause those are hard to come by. I have a nice headshot, half in shadow... very dramatic. Do a search for Gossip, he looked cool in that movie.

just headshots... thats all look at my avvy...notice hugh is looking badass... and he's also smiling. :)

wha? :( ... Im I need a shot of James smiling..is that wrong ... he and Famke need an avvy together ... I'm doing a set them with the cast members...

ok, I don't know if I have smiles, I usually go for dramatic shots. I'll see what I have...

Eros said:
The fact is this thread is redundant. But since i want to play along.

Fact 1-Wolverine will become leader of the X-men in X3 and onwards.
Fact 2-Storm will be his second in command.
Fact 3- Cyclops vansishes, and decides he sucks at being a leader.
Fact3-Xavier kills cyclops at the end of X3
Fact4-Jean and Logan have mental sex.
Fact 4-Cyclops meets emma frost in the underworld.
Fact5-Wolverine becomes an Avenger in the Avenegrs movie due out in 2008.
Fact5-The fantastic 4 make a cameo appearnce.

LOL.

300 posts man. Avatar time Eros. Congratulations!!!

Lightning Strikez! said:
Agreed. This thread has quickly become a replica of the general discussion in the main character thread.

This is exactly why I hate the "official" discussion threads...

This is a good conversation going on, and yet, it's on the verge of just being shoved into the "official" discussion, where it will just be lost in the shuffle.

I really, REALLY hate the idea that ALL discussion of a certain topic must be spoken about in one place, despite the fact that there are numerous different areas that can be touched upon on that topic. When you have a conversation with somebody, you don't start talking about 7 things at one time. Conversations are more focused. They shouldn't be shoved in some "official" thread, just because it's about Cyclops.

This has been a good conversation, one that never could have happened in the Cyclops thread. Yet, because it's about Cyclops, there's talk that it should be merged. :rolleyes:

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
This is exactly why I hate the "official" discussion threads...

This is a good conversation going on, and yet, it's on the verge of just being shoved into the "official" discussion, where it will just be lost in the shuffle.

I really, REALLY hate the idea that ALL discussion of a certain topic must be spoken about in one place, despite the fact that there are numerous different areas that can be touched upon on that topic. When you have a conversation with somebody, you don't start talking about 7 things at one time. Conversations are more focused. They shouldn't be shoved in some "official" thread, just because it's about Cyclops.

This has been a good conversation, one that never could have happened in the Cyclops thread. Yet, because it's about Cyclops, there's talk that it should be merged. :rolleyes:

don't merge them, cyclops thread is about his character on a whole, this one is about rumors, and therefor won't be sidetracked by other cyclops jargon........

I'm wondering now if we'll actually see Cyclops alone in the DR, in his uniform and visor. Kinberg answered "spoiler" when asked if we'll see more than 1 appearance of the DR. Why didn't he just say no? Hmmm.

(entering in Homer's mode) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... *hot*

:D

i love the first and second theories on the first page---i love 'em

no offense to the third i dont feel like reading it

i really like the first b/c it uses psylocke in an interesting way

and i like the second b/c it brings rogue into the final battle--plus it would be awesome that fox could keep scott's role in the film so secret!

FOX can keep a secret when they want to. NOBODY saw Jean Grey's death coming in X2. I doubt that they will reveal anymore about Cyclops until the film comes out. And I think they've done well with the last two movies, so there's no reason to doubt that X3 will be amazing. And the writers said this movies was made for the established fans and they know how the fans feel about the dark Phoenix and Cyclops.

Cyke fans after X3: Shiny Happy People Holding Hands!

I just thought with the new -possibly fake- spoilers about the books and Cyke's death, this may help people with what could actually happen in the movie.

taintedFB said:
OKay, DOD, this is all I have on my CPU.

JM.jpg
hot pic, I wish he was hot like that on X3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"