Comics Limbo X-Men Team

Chamber_UK

Civilian
Reaction score
If new X-Team title were to come out, who would you have on the team. All the members though must be those that are currently non-active or in comic book limbo...

Storm - Leader
Caliban
Cecelia Reyes
Northstar
Lifegaurd

How about:

Storm
Angel
Husk
Jubilee (repowered)
Northstar
Forge

Storm is not in limbo. She's got the biggest wedding of Marvel History in quite a while coming up, she's got her own little mini-series right now. Once again, not in limbo.

Yes she is, she not an active member on any x-men team at the moment. she's messing about in Africa on her own.

I dont think that really counts as being "nonactive".

i think it does. she's not doing any X-Missions, and isn't listening to Cyclops when he ordered her to come back to the mansion.

How more inactive can u get?

I dunno, for the purposes of this exercise, I'd count anybody who's not a major character in any X-Book (after the creative change this year) as being available...

Admittedly, Marvel probably doesn't see her that way. But if they had a good enough reason, they'd probably let some fancy writer give her her own X-team again...

Maggot, Longshot, Marrow, Chamber, Husk, Angel, Jubilee, Forge, Cecelia Reyes, Mimic, Mirage, Bedlam, Adam X, Deathbird, Magma, Caliban, Risque, Northstar AND Aurora

That's a very BIG team...BUT MAggot's dead, Bedlam's dead too, Deathbird is Evil, Aurora, Adam X are MIA, Chamber, Jubilee, Mirage are depowered, Risque is dead too.

I'd have
Angel, Husk, CecIlia Reyes (with a i, not an e, goddess!!), Lifeguard, Northstar, Mimic and Bulbasaur

about three months ago, people would have probably had Juggernaut, Nocturne, Wisdom, Captain Britain, and Dazzler on there list instead... just a thought on that was kinda the purpose of that book, wasnt it?

sebita said:
That's a very BIG team...BUT MAggot's dead, Bedlam's dead too, Deathbird is Evil, Aurora, Adam X are MIA, Chamber, Jubilee, Mirage are depowered, Risque is dead too.

I'd have
Angel, Husk, CecIlia Reyes (with a i, not an e, goddess!!), Lifeguard, Northstar, Mimic and Bulbasaur

Hah, what the hell?

I haven't been back in the game long enough to even know what characters have been in limbo, but I just wanted to co-sign everyone who says Husk. That's one character that most definately needs to make a comeback.

Telekinetic said:
what about lifegaurds brother, slipstream?

He has, thankfully, been depowered. Good riddance, he sucked....besides he didn't want to be a mutant anyways...Sage "unlocked" his super special latent abilities....that he gained full control of in less than one issue.

Angel (leader)
husk
skids
forge (second in command)
sunspot
magma

Was limbo when storm had her powerful magic?

I would have

Angel - Leader
Husk
Jubilee
Forge
X-Man
Magma

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads