Lindsay Lohan Does Horror.

The Apatow Crew

New God
Reaction score
One of the best movies in 2006 that you haven't seen yet is Chris Sivertson's The Lost (review). Actor Marc Senter was so good in the film he won best actor in this year's Screamfest Horror Film Festival. Even tough you're yet to see this film, I'm still excited to tell you that Sivertson is prepping his next, Who Killed Me, with Lindsay Lohan attached (!?) to star. Read on for the skinny

Lindsay Lohan will make her next film Chris Sivertson’s “Who Killed Me,” playing dual roles in the thriller penned by Jeff Hammond, according to Production Weekly. Sivertson will begin filming early next month on location in San Luis Obispo and L.A.

Lohan plays Aubrey, the young daughter of affluent parents who is abducted and mutilated by a sadistic serial killer, she then manages to escape, sans a hand and a leg and lots of blood. The girl who regains consciousness in the hospital claims to be not Aubrey but Dakota identical to Aubrey, but with a much different demeanor. Dakota struggles to convince anyone that she is not Aubrey and finds herself in a desperate race to save Aubrey’s life and her own against overwhelming odds.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/7600

all i gotta say is good lord.

LindsayLohan_0516_300x298.jpg

Let me guess, she plays the monster.

Oh no I did'ent! :eek:

God, she's a ****... I actually love Paris compared to her.

I thought Herbie: Fully Loaded was pretty horrifying.

Horror?

Will she get killed off?I love to watch young untalented hollywood people get killed off in movies :D :o

Ebil Gig said:
Horror?

Will she get killed off?I love to watch young untalented hollywood people get killed off in movies :D :o
Well it says her "twin" gets tortured.

^^^ Yeah, that'd be awesome :ninja:

terry78 said:
LindsayLohan_0516_300x298.jpg

Let me guess, she plays the monster.

Oh no I did'ent! :eek:

Eww, she's so small and she should go back into a redhead. Her being blonde is ugly and her black hair is just hideous :o

She's gained back some weight since that pick. Still not "Mean Girls" buxom, but better that this pick here!

J Alba's Lover said:
One of the best movies in 2006 that you haven't seen yet is Chris Sivertson's The Lost (review). Actor Marc Senter was so good in the film he won best actor in this year's Screamfest Horror Film Festival. Even tough you're yet to see this film, I'm still excited to tell you that Sivertson is prepping his next, Who Killed Me, with Lindsay Lohan attached (!?) to star. Read on for the skinny

Lindsay Lohan will make her next film Chris Sivertson’s “Who Killed Me,” playing dual roles in the thriller penned by Jeff Hammond, according to Production Weekly. Sivertson will begin filming early next month on location in San Luis Obispo and L.A.

Lohan plays Aubrey, the young daughter of affluent parents who is abducted and mutilated by a sadistic serial killer, she then manages to escape, sans a hand and a leg and lots of blood. The girl who regains consciousness in the hospital claims to be not Aubrey but Dakota identical to Aubrey, but with a much different demeanor. Dakota struggles to convince anyone that she is not Aubrey and finds herself in a desperate race to save Aubrey’s life and her own against overwhelming odds.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/7600

all i gotta say is good lord.
I thought all Lindsay Lohan films were horror films in some way, shape or form.

Re-watching the Parent Trap remake is an awesome horror flick. :up:

Oh for the love of...

Whatever. It's not like I'm going to watch this crap anyway. :(

Take a break Lohan.

Yeh i heard about her doing a horror movie. It was the one with her and Kiera Knightly being rumored as two parts of a three part lovers situation. Or atleast that concept frightens me.

Not if Kiera plays a homicidal lesbian who kills Lohan with an icepick. :)

Crap, obviously. She's taking a page out of Frankie Muniz' book. 'Stay Alive' anyone?

Lindsay Lohan - Oh dear - I heard she was going to be in a film based on the shooting of John Lennon. Which is also very very scary

Most of Lindsay Lohan's other movies are horror in some respects.

KenK said:
She's gained back some weight since that pick. Still not "Mean Girls" buxom, but better that this pick here!
I miss Mean Girls Lindsay, in her prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"