LISTING OF WHEN MORE Wii WILL BE IN STORES

i'm waiting till the release the black one, it will match my DS lite and ipod video. but judging by all the shortages I'll be waiting till next year

I finally found a copy of Wii Play last night. Damn it was impossible finding a second controller.

So I went to Best Buy on Friday and one of the people there said they had recieved a shipment of 9 consoles and sold them all within the first 30 minutes.:cmad:

Yeah. You know whats really great? Every game store I've been to since December has signs saying PS3 in stock.

Yeah. You know whats really great? Every game store I've been to since December has signs saying PS3 in stock.

ps3-konsole.jpg

Yeah, we ****ed last night. But Wii is my wife.

i wish Wii's were as easy to fine as the PS3... i see them everywhere

C'mon, it's March, 360's were easy to find in March! Didn't Wii also have the most consoles out of all 3 right off the bat? Dammit, I want a Wii! I'm starting to get desperate enough to pay another extra $100-150 to get one off ebay.

I have a friend who found a couple of Wii's in stock, and bought one for himself and one for me.

I already had one since launch, but my wife and I are buying one for my sister-in-law's wedding as a gift to her and her soon to be husband.

They really want one, and can't afford to buy one because of wedding expenses..so perfect wedding gift.:woot:

^So basically you're bogarting the Wiis. :o

^So basically you're bogarting the Wiis. :o

No, I don't think getting one as a wedding gift should be considered bogarting.

I am doing a great service to newly weds that can't afford to buy one for themselves.

why arent wiis readily available yet??

its freaking march!!!

Because they are leaving the stores as quickly as they get them in.:wow:

What really pisses me off is when I look on eBay and see seller's pictures of stacks of Wii's. I understand trying to make a buck off eBay, but c'mon grabbing up 8-9 systems to price gouge people, that's over the top.

If anyone is still looking for a Wii (1) toss me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"