Logan Logan Box Office Prediction Thread

just realized someone got banned, probably some kid the way they acted.

So, what are estimates this weekend? I'm too lazy to look them up right now.

$10m

Looks like them $10 million estimate is holding up this morning, so Logan should be a bit over $201 million domestic. Congrats and well-deserved!

So, it's fallen behind Doctor Strange a bit, which took four months to make it to 675+.

Given that the next few months have a lot of anticipated films coming, I'm now thinking that 625 might be more realistic.

Logan offically is 5th in overall series to hit 200 million domesticly after X2,last stand,Days of future past,and deadpool.

Have no doubts now; it will pass X2 before it ends its run (will also pass ORIGINS adjusted numbers too).

Yup! Can't believe I had my doubts a few weekends ago.

I think 625-650 is possible. 230 domestic could happen, too.

Logan deserves it more.

For those still keeping track, weekend actuals:

FSS $10,334,390, -42.0% vs. last weekend. Domestic total: $201,644,986.

And the grind begins: first sub-$1 million day yesterday at $975,725. Domestic total now $202,620,711.

since that has started it may not pass X2.it's likely to fall to at least 7th place this weekend.

I think it will pass X2. It only needs about $12.5 M to do so, and it will probably still bring in at least $5 M this weekend and be in cinemas for another couple of weeks.

It's probably got $15-20 million left in the domestic tank. It will pass X2 but not DoFP.

I think it will pass X2. It only needs about $12.5 M to do so, and it will probably still bring in at least $5 M this weekend and be in cinemas for another couple of weeks.

Agreed. Its not going to drop from $10.3 million down to $2 million this weekend. It'll probably make $3-$5 million this week, then another $5-$7 million this weekend. It'll pass X2

Well, I'm a bit sorry that "Apocalypse" is not #3 anymore.

Me too.

Despite it's flaws I really loved X-Men Apocalypse. I wish it had made more money. Thats the reason why we didn't get an extended version.

Discount Tuesday bump to $1,240,612. Brings the domestic tally up to $203,861,323.

Been a little dead in here lately, so I thought I'd offer and update:

Domestic: $205 million (before Friday estimates); with Friday estimates: $207 million, $571 million WW.
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=wolverine2017.htm

Deadline predicting a $6.7 million weekend for a $212M domestic gross so for. This will push it past ORIGINS domestic gross when adjusted for inflation and will pass X2's domestic gross by sometime next week (most likely Wednesday).

http://deadline.com/2017/03/ghost-i...-and-the-beast-weekend-box-office-1202056616/

So yes, $220M+ domestic is very likely at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"