Sequels The Official Richard White & James Marsden Thread

The whole idea of Richard White becoming a villian is just dumb. To Lois Lane, he represents her ideal perfect relationship. Turning him evil or into some super-powered jackass would take away from that and make it less interesting. It'd seem like a cop-out.

The whole idea of Richard White becoming a villian is just dumb. To Lois Lane, he represents her ideal perfect relationship. Turning him evil or into some super-powered jackass would take away from that and make it less interesting. It'd seem like a cop-out.
true....:cwink:

I think richard is a very heroic figure, and I cannot see him turning evil on his own, wheather a girl is involved or not.
To me he seems like the kind of guy that would just move on, if he did get dumped.

I think richard is a very heroic figure, and I cannot see him turning evil on his own, wheather a girl is involved or not.
i see what you are saying, but i just feel so bad for him, cause he is a good guy, stuck in a bad situation....cause i know Lois still loves Supes, and seeing him just being a hero, would almost make him as big a Supes without powers, just cause of what he knows of Supes and given he finds out about Jason

I think he will die saving jason from the villain...

Nah. I doubt theyll do that; Superman wont be able to be with Lois if they were both mourning Richard.

Making Richard a villian is an even worse idea though; totally inconsistant with how he was portrayed in SR.

It will be interesting to see how they (the writers) rectify all of it.
Nah. I doubt theyll do that; Superman wont be able to be with Lois if they were both mourning Richard.

Making Richard a villian is an even worse idea though; totally inconsistant with how he was portrayed in SR.

To Lois, Richard White is Superman without powers. If he does return in the next movie, I hope they write him out. There's no need to continue the love triangle because we as audience knows that in the long run he really doesn't stand a chance.

Richard dying saving Jason would be completely consistent with his character.

I can see it happening though, its singer's style.(X-2)

Jean Grey for all of them that were in the plane.

Angeloz

i think the only time Richard becomes the enemy is if he puts on a black jumpsuit and have red beams coming out of his eyes.
;)

Well we could be calling him Zod or Cyclops...

He should be Brainiac!

"Richard is a SMART man."

1. Have him be possessed by a kryptonian

2. Lois dumps him and he turns to Lex for revenge

3. He gets killed saving Lois

4. He continues in the story as normal old Richard in a small role

He should be Brainiac!

"Richard is a SMART man."
you know, i was thinking that also, just cause i was comparing Brainac on Smalville and how he came to earth and was living among the humans. I was thinking he came while Clark was away for five years and posed as Richard.....dumb idea maybe? Just a thought lol

I think if he does kick the bucket, it could be akin to the S:TAS Apocolypse Now two-parter:

An alien invasion hits the world, Superman, among others, drive the alien forces to retreat. The alien (either Darkseid like the two-parter, or other alien forces, like Brainiac or Mongol), in a last-ditch attempt to f**k with Superman, shoots some mega beam, either aiming towards Richard or to Lois and Richard pushes her out of the way putting him in the path of the beam.

but the movies are better when someone dies.

i'd like to see Richard's jealousy of Lois' love for Superman turn him into a bad guy. maybe acquiring some evil superpowers, if not, team up with Lex Luthor.

or perhaps, Richard gets killed by the enemy, thus causing Superman to have extra incentive in stopping the enemy. and then Lois and Superman's love will form a stronger bond between them, now with the loss of Richard(finally out of the picture).

or if you fanboys don't want him to die, then how bout he flies over the Bermuda Triangle thus sending him off to some parallel universe. such as Bizarro world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"