Supergirl Lois casting

Shiri could take over as Silver Banshee.

Why would we want that? Silver Banshee was terrible.

How they did Silver Banshee needed some work. The make-up was terrible. I'd love for the character to come back though.

I'm watching Iron Fist right now and thinking Jessica Stroup might be a decent pick. She's only 31 but seems a bit older to me.

I'm watching Iron Fist right now and thinking Jessica Stroup might be a decent pick. She's only 31 but seems a bit older to me.

I forgot about her until I started watching Iron Fist again. She could be good. She actually sometimes reminds me physically of Lesley Ann Warren, who screen tested for the role of Lois Lane in Superman the movie and also played Lois in the TV adaptation of the Broadway musical "It's a bird... it's a plane... it's Superman!"

She's not as melodramatic as Lesley so could work. But does she have the humour?

Jessica Stroup wouldn’t be able to pass as an older sister to Jenna Dewan

Well at this stage, how many people would without eliminating potential actresses they could go for? They should probably have cast Lucy younger in the first place. Or cast Jenna as Lois.

If we ever see Lucy again she'll probably be recast anyway. It may be best, if they were to cast on familial resemblance, to try and match the looks of the actor who played General Lane.

She seems to have aged a lot in the last few years, because I would have agreed with you until recently. But watching season 2 of Iron Fist, I could absolutely buy her as being older. I think the more mature voice helps. Jenna has such a girly voice, it always makes me think she's younger than she is.

I'm impressed that they actually went with someone over 30 (37!)

I've literally never heard of her before, but she looks great for the part. I can see elements of Margot Kidder too, and she looks enough like Jenna Dewan Tatum as well.

But she's not that far different from someone like Abigail Spencer.

elizabeth_tulloch_lois_lane_split_-_publicity_-_h_2018.jpg

She already looks more suitable for Lois than Amy Adams.

Now are they really going to waste Hoechlin and Tulloch just for a crossover and a few guest appearances? They should give them their own Superman show.

Never heard of her but she sure looks the part.

Hope she nails it.

I've literally never heard of her before, but she looks great for the part. I can see elements of Margot Kidder too, and she looks enough like Jenna Dewan Tatum as well.

But she's not that far different from someone like Abigail Spencer.

elizabeth_tulloch_lois_lane_split_-_publicity_-_h_2018.jpg

She already looks more suitable for Lois than Amy Adams.

Now are they really going to waste Hoechlin and Tulloch just for a crossover and a few guest appearances? They should give them their own Superman show.

Baby steps, would be awesome to have a Superman show and if we get a CW one with Tyler Hoechlin I will not complain. But I think a Superman show would need a fresh start personally.

don't know who the actress is, but I can see her in the role.

I, too, hope this will lead to Superman and Lois getting their own show.

I was hoping for a bit of a Superman spin-off, even if it was a short series like 6 episodes. Have it be set before he appeared on Supergirl and when he sent Lex to prison

I was hoping for a bit of a Superman spin-off, even if it was a short series like 6 episodes. Have it be set before he appeared on Supergirl and when he sent Lex to prison

Exactly my thoughts way back when he appeared in Season 2. They could build up the story in 6 episodes with the culmination been Superman putting Lex away. It would be so interesting to see them start as friends but we see Lex scheming behind his back trying to kill him.

The thing aswell across the web there's been such positive buzz about Hoechlin's Superman and websites have done articles on how they want him to get his own show.

So where was she when Bryan Singer made Superman Returns? He wanted to try to capture everything about the Donner Superman, even casting Brandon Routh whom he saw as having some resemblance to Christopher Reeve. Singer failed miserably though, and I never really do see Reeve in Routh, especially not in Legends of Tomorrow.

But Singer cast Kate Bosworth as Lois. He could've gone for Tulloch if she looks like a younger Kidder. But I suppose Tulloch dodged a bullet there and now has the chance to be Lois alongside a better Superman.

Quite honestly though, with Hoechlin and now Tulloch, it almost looks like they're casting for a show. They look like they could be leads. The only person who doesn't fit with any of that is Mechad Brooks as Jimmy.

So where was she when Bryan Singer made Superman Returns? He wanted to try to capture everything about the Donner Superman, even casting Brandon Routh whom he saw as having some resemblance to Christopher Reeve. Singer failed miserably though, and I never really do see Reeve in Routh, especially not in Legends of Tomorrow.

But Singer cast Kate Bosworth as Lois. He could've gone for Tulloch if she looks like a younger Kidder. But I suppose Tulloch dodged a bullet there and now has the chance to be Lois alongside a better Superman.

[B[Quite honestly though, with Hoechlin and now Tulloch, it almost looks like they're casting for a show. They look like they could be leads. The only person who doesn't fit with any of that is Mechad Brooks as Jimmy.[/B]

Do not tease me Dark Raven :argh:

:D

Do not tease me Dark Raven :argh:

:D

Maybe we'll get some publicity shots of Hoechlin and Tulloch together just like they used to take for Lois and Clark to promote that series. I hope to see those sorts of pics.

Underwhelming choice. Oh well. Hopefully she’ll surprise me and nail it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"