LOKI General Discussion Thread

after her final scene it doesn’t surprise me

It would be cool if we got to see some variants of characters we have seen before in the MCU. They could even bring back actors to play characters who died.

Deadline: Moon Knight directors Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead will direct "a majority of the episodes" of Loki season 2 and "Eric Martin is penning all six episodes."

This show is my favorite out of all of the Disney+ MCU shows and to me the main reason is because it's still a part of the MCU, but it's also self contained within the MCU. What I mean by that is it's the one show that doesn't need cameos shoehorned in from other MCU characters and I loved the way they showed the appearances of the other MCU characters and Loki's other MCU stories using only archival footage and the way they did it was also clever. I hope it remains self contained within the MCU for season two.

I hope Sylvie will be more depicted as Enchantress than a female variant in the 2nd season (since we won’t probably get a real Enchantress).
Her destroying the mature timeline in the finale could be her dark turn.

I hope Sylvie will be more depicted as Enchantress than a female variant in the 2nd season (since we won’t probably get a real Enchantress).
Her destroying the mature timeline in the finale could be her dark turn.

How is it a dark turn? Its not like she accepted He Who Remains' offer to take up his throne. Blowing up the "Sacred Timeline" was something that was going to need to happen at some point anyway; Sylvie's only real sin here is doing so impulsively rather than as part of a cooperative effort with Loki, and that's hardly a new vice on her part.

Sophia Di Martino won for Best Villain and Tom, her and Owen for Best Team at the MTV Movie & TV Awards.

Some kind of event at a 1970s London theatre apparently.

There's also movie posters for a Kingo (Sr.) movie, the real movie "Herbie Rides Again" from 1974, and movies about obscure Marvel characters Zaniac and the Phone Ranger.

EDIT: Wait a minute, Loki going to a theatre in the '70s. Isn't that what the first ever concept art for this show was? Except that was in the US I think, rather than the UK.

loki-series-first-look-disney-plus-kevin-feige-jpeg.jpeg

Last edited:
lol was going to post the same picture

Great, the score was beautiful

some very crazy rumors are spinning around. Different sources are reporting that
Kang has the Squadron Supreme at his control and that Henry Cavil will be Hyperion
Don’t believe it yet….but we had crazier rumors turning out to be true

If that proved true

I say go full hog. Ryan Reynolds as Doctor Spectrum, rest of the DCEU cast sans Ezra for their Marvel ripoff. Reynolds can do it and still be Deadpool lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"