LOKI General Discussion Thread

Just for record, the actor/stuntman who is telling those close to him that he is in this series says that he's playing Kang. So, again...unless he's lying...the actors so far rumored are not correct.

Obviously take it with a massive grain of salt but Atlanta Filming recently tweeted that an actor that was in both an NBC sitcom and Fox Marvel film had been cast in one of the Disney+ shows, which has led to speculation that Kelsey Grammer is playing Kang. I would like that casting if that turned out to be case personally.

I hope we‘ll se old Asgard and the Warriors again. Do you think it‘s too costly that they‘ll rebuild the Asgard set for a Disney+ series (Loki or future release of another series wit ties to Asgard)

Richard E. Grant is a GOAT casting. I loved him in Can you ever forgive me.

I was thinking Old Loki but he's only appearing in one episode so I kinda doubt they'd have Old Loki appear in only one episode...Years ago Hiddleston commented that Grant could play Loki's father. If Colm Feore was unable to return by chance I could see him in that role. Or maybe someone else from Loki's Frost Giant side of the family.
Or Mephisto.
Who knows tbh.

mhm...season in 2023 then

Wait so the Disney+ shows are even not mini-series but real series? Hmm I hope that will keep fresh. Im a little bit over his character slowly.

Interested to see where they will go with more seasons of this.

I'm not a news breaking kind of guy, but I have knowledge of an actor who is playing a major (at least in the comics) Marvel villain who will debut in this series. I'd never heard of the actor before, so it's not a name anyone is going to guess, but he's done tons of work. I suppose he could have been lying or exaggerating his role in the production (since he's also a stuntman). But if he was being accurate this is a huge break for him.
For future reference in case he was being accurate, his initials are DR. Who knows...I'm excited to hear about the character though.

There's actually now an actor with DR initials listed to appear in the series and from what I've seen he's done lots of work & is also a stuntman..... this just got a lot more interesting

There's actually now an actor with DR initials listed to appear in the series and from what I've seen he's done lots of work & is also a stuntman..... this just got a lot more interesting

The actor/stuntman's name is Derek Russo. He was CLAIMING to play Kang. Of course...we've since heard a lot of other rumors about Kang...so...maybe it's a Thanos type thing where they just needed someone to stand in as the character at first until they got a name actor to play him.

Alexander is heading for Atlanta to film something. I would be down for Lady Sif showing up in this. Would be cool if they brought Elena Satine back as Lorelei also.

This thing looked so freaking good. Sign me up.
Certainly some of the stuff that hyped me the most in that Marvel presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"