LOKI General Discussion Thread

It might just be me but I’m getting serious Terry Gilliam films type of vibe from that trailer. Doctor Who too.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd say this, but this is the show I'm looking forward to the most. It was the best trailer and looks the most interesting. Falcon and Winter Soldier looks bland, WandaVision looks cool, but I'm not really into it, but this looks like an oddity. It's like they took this terrible, uninteresting idea and made something creative out of it. I love that.

Last edited:
So, do we have any kind of date on this? I love my Thor stuff, and this looks great. Loki having fun is always a treat, Gugu is in it, and this looks properly weird. As any Journey into Mystery should.

I bet one week after Black Widdow is released in cinemas...because it’s not off the table, that it will be released both theatrical and on Disney+ ( Premiere Access)

I think I the schedule is WandaVision (Jan), F&tWS (Mar), and Loki (May).

I bet one week after Black Widdow is released in cinemas...because it’s not off the table, that it will be released both theatrical and on Disney+ ( Premiere Access)

Between the end of WV (19 Feb) and the start of F&WS (19 Mar) its a whole month.
With F&WS ends 23 Apr, I can see Loki 15 May earliest, more likely 22 May.

Depends if Black Widow gets released.

Gotta wonder which of the early shows will get the highest ratings? I'm betting it's between Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki.

Hope they could get the Warriors three and Skurge into the 2nd season. Karl Urban in a greater role would be awesome

A little surprised that none of the names of the other characters (besides Owen Wilson's character) have been leaked at this point.

I hope, that there‘ll be a frostgiant callback again. Wanna see blue Loki

I was kind of thinking Loki and Wandavision would be pretty distinct, stand-alone series, but with the shock cameo in this week’s Wandavision, and what’s been said about Loki tying into DS Multiverse of Madness, I now think they’re likely to be a lot more intertwined.

Nope, it probably got delayed, so tha Bad Batch could shine in May. FatWS is getting only 6 episodes

Why was it delayed? It means there won't be continuous Marvel content all year round.

I doubt its because of production issues, because they would‘ve known in December. Its because Disney won‘t release new Starwars and Marvel content at the same day. There will be a time, when this will happen, but not in 2021.
Curios what will happen when it comes to the releases of Ms.Marvel, Book of Boba Fett and Hawkeye...

Nope, it probably got delayed, so tha Bad Batch could shine in May. FatWS is getting only 6 episodes
Yep, Disney+ doesn't seem to want to release original programing until their last show has completed.

Yep, Disney+ doesn't seem to want to release original programing until their last show has completed.
The new Mighty Ducks show starts a week after Falcon and Winter Soldier though.

yeah, but thats not the same target group- Marvel and Starwars are aiming for a similar target group

yeah, but thats not the same target group- Marvel and Starwars are aiming for a similar target group
Eh. In some ways, yes but in others, no. Still going to be targeting teens/families. I get what you mean though.

They probably want close to every week of the year covered with new content so subscribers never have a convenient point to unsubscribe.

If Black Widow is still coming out in May its in a good spot opening between both The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki. I can't think of a single reason why Disney/Marvel wouldn't take advantage of that kind of momentum, especially when its overall great promotion for Disney+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"