Lounge Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were going to use the Starship Troopers theme. I'm sad that you didn't.

If I used the ST theme... Well I'd have to start enforcing discipline around here like Drill Instructor Sgt. Zim...

2b64c7cd4a9e0aee32478564c8bf9a14.gif

MagnificentImmaculateBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

And... I don't want to have to do that.

"The enemy cannot press a button if you have disabled his hand."

I unironically love that movie. I want to play their weird superhero version of arena football.

"The enemy cannot press a button if you have disabled his hand."

I unironically love that movie. I want to play their weird superhero version of arena football.

Did... Did Starship Troopers predict a world where the Canadian League is the only FB league left?

The 6th Day predicted the XFL would win, and we all laughed. Well, now it's coming back. And the combination of carny showmanship and rec-league talent is sure to succeed where it once failed.

The 6th Day predicted the XFL would win, and we all laughed. Well, now it's coming back. And the combination of carny showmanship and rec-league talent is sure to succeed where it once failed.

Arnold has always been ahead of his time.

_1488218225.gif

i had the biggest crush on denise richards because of starship troopers and wild things....

i literally discussed this with roose and THE DUDE yesterday and now fear you are spying on us.

i had the biggest crush on denise richards because of starship troopers and wild things....

i literally discussed this with roose and THE DUDE yesterday and now fear you are spying on us.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey... Why is the Lounge STILL named after a streaming movie that came out in Oct. of 2018? We're like seven days away from Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"