Lounge From Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
well bought some zip ties and a new tarp, planning to really tied down the tarp this time. Bugger going have a merry time trying to run off with this tarp

well bought some zip ties and a new tarp, planning to really tied down the tarp this time. Bugger going have a merry time trying to run off with this tarp
Sprinkle cayenne pepper on it. It supposedly keeps dogs out of the trash. Might work here, too.

If you don't and your tarp gets stolen again, don't blame me. :p

A little ways up the road from my apartment, there is the Royal Canadian Legion. In front of the Legion, there is a tank. A full-sized, old-timey tank. Today I saw an incredibly drunk person try to climb on its cannon, while his equally drunk friend called him a "dense mother****er".

And then I realized I did that exact same thing, like a decade ago. It's the little things that bring us all together.

A little ways up the road from my apartment, there is the Royal Canadian Legion. In front of the Legion, there is a tank. A full-sized, old-timey tank. Today I saw an incredibly drunk person try to climb on its cannon, while his equally drunk friend called him a "dense mother****er".

And then I realized I did that exact same thing, like a decade ago. It's the little things that bring us all together.

So much more unites us than divides us really...

jASszj5.gif

Wait a minute... Did I miss, or just plain forget that sociopath, and publicly admitted attempted child murderer warhorse78 was banned? Or am I mistaken?

The first spoiler not being Hero made the second one that much more painful. I think I actually winced.

Nothing is true. All must be permitted...

I mean... I can't believe this is true... But it is:

All I know is a lie.

Real talk though... There's a reason we all know this instead:

The famous one says: "Hey, I'm a cool, fast paced, breezy adventure with a hero the ladies want and the men want to be..."

The first one says "I'm a 35 year old bachelor in 1979 that's not really sure what's cool anymore but I'll keep on going to the disco until it closes down cuz that's my hook up for chicks and cocaine."

The famous one says: "Hey, I'm a cool, fast paced, breezy adventure with a hero the ladies want and the men want to be..."

The first one says "I'm a 35 year old bachelor in 1979 that's not really sure what's cool anymore but I'll keep on going to the disco until it closes down cuz that's my hook up for chicks and cocaine."

You're projecting yourself onto Magnum P.I. again, dude. We talked about this.

i couldnt sleep when i got home last night, so i sat and watched the entire season 4 of Lucifer in one sitting. my first tv binge session. i feel like i was so lazy, but i have no regrets

well, finally got the chance to see FFH today

Except you were sober and on your way to work.

did you enjoy it? i haven't had a chance yet

Fun movie, wish my CC(closed caption) device didn't lose power at the ending of the second teaser. Have no clue what being said

okay. so does everyone remember the movie Can't Hardly Wait? i've always enjoyed it and it's probably a guilty pleasure movie for me, but anyways, there's this song at the end called Only You that i've always thought was so pretty and simple lyrically and melodically. well, i was today years old when i found out it was sung by a woman. blew my mind. and now that i've learned that, i can totally hear it.

We're too busy sleeping. :p

Midtown power outage in NYC. Subways snarled. My brother is totally without power at his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"