Lounge of Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Lounge time.

CHANGE PLACES!

Aziz I just sleep a lot. I love to sleep. I woke up around 9 pm and was gonna wake up but I rolled over for a second and then woke up around midnight. Didn't want my sleep schedule to go all out of wack so I just went back to sleep. Now I'm up super early and it's weird haha

I know that feeling DJ
I hate it when I feel like sleeping too much
pizzahut, dominoes, little caesars... SUCK

Little Ceasars is terrible cheap pizza. Only good if you're starving and can only afford it or nothing. Either you're starving or a drunken mess with booze soaked taste buds, those are the only excuses for eating that.
It all depends on the branch and the quality of their service
Little Ceasars is decent where I am

I remember when I was a kid before Little Ceasers failed and then relaunched that they were one of my fave places for pizza. That was back before they went super cheap to compete though

I know that feeling DJ
I hate it when I feel like sleeping too much

It all depends on the branch and the quality of their service
Little Ceasars is decent where I am

Huh. I didn't think Little Cesar's would have a franchise where you live. Surprising.

Stars and Lounge Forever.

Wasssup Krypton. Looong time no speak.

Wasssup Krypton. Looong time no speak.

Hey Sarge. Yeah, I'm one of the noise makers in the Bats/Supes threads ole Sawyer likes to rag on. I get down there and find it takes up most of my time on the Hype.

How is the collecting going? Anything of note get delivered? Also... Man, Ford breaking his leg is something huh? I really hope this doesn't crimp his style as Han in the new movie.

Hey Sarge. Yeah, I'm one of the noise makers in the Bats/Supes threads ole Sawyer likes to rag on. I get down there and find it takes up most of my time on the Hype.

How is the collecting going? Anything of note get delivered? Also... Man, Ford breaking his leg is something huh? I really hope this doesn't crimp his style as Han in the new movie.

Careful you don't get ensnared in the countless arguments that go on down there & get yourself infracted or banned. LOL

As for new stuff I've been getting.....well, I did a Falcon last week & it's just a thing of beauty to behold. It's humongous & has a lot of details to it & yesterday I got a 12' AT-AT Driver action figure.

Pie vs. Cake: Dawn of Lounge.

That will really rustle Sawyer's Jimmies.

Maybe, maybe

Is it infamously bad?

No vs, it will make a painful reminder of losing the "Brought to you by Parker Wayne" lounge title

Well, I wouldn't say it's bad or anything like that. Little Cesar's is a pizza you can purchase when you're on a budget or strapped for cash. The few times I've bought from them, the toppings are REALLY minimal & the taste is just barely passable. All that being said, I tend to stay away from them.

Careful you don't get ensnared in the countless arguments that go on down there & get yourself infracted or banned. LOL

As for new stuff I've been getting.....well, I did a Falcon last week & it's just a thing of beauty to behold. It's humongous & has a lot of details to it & yesterday I got a 12' AT-AT Driver action figure.

Sweet. Do you trade lots or do you just keep adding to your collection?

And don't worry. I aint getting banned for getting into it in the Bats v Supes threads. I like to think of myself as one of the reasonably crazy ones. ;)

Sweet. Do you trade lots or do you just keep adding to your collection?

And don't worry. I aint getting banned for getting into it in the Bats v Supes threads. I like to think of myself as one of the reasonably crazy ones. ;)

Usually I trade or sell extras I might have during comic conventions or whenever I go out of town to another comic place & stuff.

Don't know if you have them but I vastly prefer Hungry Howies over Little Ceasers. You can get a large pepperoni for $5.55 and it is baller. Also they have flavored crust, my fave is cajun. They have these oven baked subs that are awesome too. They're basically little calzones but you can get whatever meats you like. I go for the Italian with double meat. Comes with veggies and sub sauce, ugh. Makes me drool just thinking about them

Born on the Fourth of the Lounge.

Moose should dig that one.

Usually I trade or sell extras I might have during comic conventions or whenever I go out of town to another comic place & stuff.

I haven't been to a convention of any kind for a long time. Funnily enough, I saw a bunch of people with lightsabers out in the park in once doing full on choreography and talked with them. They did routines and such at conventions. I busted out some Filipino Kali and they seemed like they were scouting me immediately. I kinda wonder if I should get into it just as a thing to do, meet new people and get some excercise. I'd have to get some sabers, but that's not a problem. Still... I'm not a cosplay/larp kinda guy...

I haven't been to a convention of any kind for a long time. Funnily enough, I saw a bunch of people with lightsabers out in the park in once doing full on choreography and talked with them. They did routines and such at conventions. I busted out some Filipino Kali and they seemed like they were scouting me immediately. I kinda wonder if I should get into it just as a thing to do, meet new people and get some excercise. I'd have to get some sabers, but that's not a problem. Still... I'm not a cosplay/larp kinda guy...

It would be fun though & you'd get to meet new people.

tumblr_lozv6sWb2V1qh17feo1_500.gif

Seriously though, it sounds like it could be fun. And like you said, meet new people, get some exercise, etc. And think of how little kids will look at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"