Lounge of Themyscira

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a cameo in Godzilla: King of the Monsters where ancient Reilly sees the Cubs win the World Series. Have him watching the game instead of a news broadcast about Godzilla decapitating Rodan or some ****. If people can tolerate a thousand ****** Stan Lee cameos, they can give me this.

adam sandler did what i would do... make movies with his friends, get paid, and if you dont like it then thats your ****ing problem. Im rich bi******ch

I know that self-loathing is an aspect of the modern psyche... Still though, I think even you would have balked at JACK & JILL and PIXELS for the sake of the wider world. You're not monster Reek, no matter what they did to you at the Dreadfort.

Hank Marlow: Keep your eyes open. Up in the trees, too.
Houston Brooks: Why?
Hank Marlow: Ants. Big ones.
[hears chirping]
Hank Marlow: There's one. Sounds like a bird, but it's a ****ing ant.

Best Supporting Actor.

Anyone want to go the mall and race in wheelchairs?

Hank Marlow: Keep your eyes open. Up in the trees, too.
Houston Brooks: Why?
Hank Marlow: Ants. Big ones.
[hears chirping]
Hank Marlow: There's one. Sounds like a bird, but it's a ****ing ant.

Best Supporting Actor.

One of my favorite of his lines in the movie.

Silver Bullet always wins.

download_zpsmvitekzh.jpg

So... the season finale of Silicon Valley was interesting, what with [blackout]Erlich being left in an opium den for five years, and that's how his character exits the show[/blackout]. That's neat...

Also, this interview with TJ Miller went up immediately after the episode:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ing-silicon-valley-was-like-a-breakup-1016573

The behind-the-scenes stuff about this show is like a goddamn acid trip.

I am about to start the finale.... I know [BLACKOUT]TJ is leaving but i think he will be back[/BLACKOUT]... but then again i don't know how it ends and for all i know the blackout above me claims someone was eaten by sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their frickin heads.... or sea bass.

on another note... I believe we, as a people, need to do something about Amy Schumer. I was flipping channels and Trainwreck came across... it was at the LeBron parts, so of course i watched... then schumer comes on screen and starting that thing when she moves her mouth and stupid **** comes out... she really should be fed to the lions... or bears... what would be worse? id say lions since cats are *******s... but colbert fears bears for a reason... perhaps they have torture techniques or something. I dont trust bears.

I forgot what I was talking about, i saved a joint for the finale of Silicon so..

4d012b06dcc2759f818f040cc248d009.jpg

I have never found Amy Schumer funny. I watched one of her standup specials, and it just seemed like she was trying too hard to be vulgar. Vulgarity is a gift not to be forced. It should glide effortlessly. Just shoving it into people's faces over and over will get you nowhere.

chappelle louis ck anthony jeselnik and daniel tosh are the top comedians for me right now. Louis CKs latest special wasnt that good though. neither was chappelles '2nd' netflix show. Jim Jeffries is good too... but same scenario with the latest standup not being that great.

I don't get the hate Schumer gets on the internet to the degree others do... But what I will say is she for sure was/is one of those figures that gets a big in your face push from the entertainment industry and media outlets that report on entertainment to make her a household name, presented as someone we already know or like or respect. Thing is like with a lot of these types, those things? Familiarity, acceptance, respect for the quality of one's output? Those have to be earned in some way. It's that part of her ascent to fame that I found off putting, more than anything she's ever done or said or been accused of.

I only watched the first Chappelle Netflix special, which I enjoyed. I never did get around to the second one. Ironically enough, TJ Miller's HBO special is the most recent one I've watched. It was decent enough, but not really noteworthy.

I don't get the hate Schumer gets on the internet to the degree others do... But what I will say is she for sure was/is one of those figures that gets a big in your face push from the entertainment industry and media outlets that report on entertainment to make her a household name, presented as someone we already know or like or respect. Thing is like with a lot of these types, those things? Familiarity, acceptance, respect for the quality of one's output? Those have to be earned in some way. It's that part of her ascent to fame that I found off putting, more than anything she's ever done or said or been accused of.

She's good on the roast... but she sucks because she steals jokes and is so blatantly forcing vagina and penis jokes it sounds like a 7th grader trying to make his or her friends laugh... she has no charisma.. no ability to make the jokes work because of how forceful they are. Lisa Lampanelli is the same way with her interracial stuff... but at least she knows how to make it funny.

I only watched the first Chappelle Netflix special, which I enjoyed. I never did get around to the second one. Ironically enough, TJ Miller's HBO special is the most recent one I've watched. It was decent enough, but not really noteworthy.

I saw it too... it wasn't that good imo... the water bottle **** was begging.

It should have been Jeff Ross....

i think thats a schumer joke... and a damn good cold one. on one of the roast.

They revealed to him his true Mole heritage. He made a choice. He chose them over us.

Ohhh, I can see the mole features in his face now. We should have known.

How anyone can run a functioning business with essentially a polyphonic ringtone as their hold music is insane to me.

How anyone can run a functioning business with essentially a polyphonic ringtone as their hold music is insane to me.

I listened to that set you posted a few days ago. Good work :up:

welp, i just found out that i'm going to day shifts in two weeks. tons of mixed feelings there.

it's going to be 10-1830, which isnt so bad. but i absolutely do not like the daytime managers and i will be losing my night-time differential bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"