Lounge of Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought one of those chocolate scented Yankee Candles and my house smells like cake. :p

Send me some. My house needs to improve on the smells front.

I hereby name thy thread with the power of Jokes.

Vartha's Ragnarok

Send me some. My house needs to improve on the smells front.

Don't know if you can get them across the pond but Yankee Candles are the best. :)

As far as I'm concerned, these curtains and curtain rods just paid for themselves considering I was able to take the most epic nap without waking up from having the sun blast me in the face earlier.

As far as I'm concerned, these curtains and curtain rods just paid for themselves considering I was able to take the most epic nap without waking up from having the sun blast me in the face earlier.

I have to have a dark room to sleep. Room darkening shades and curtains have been my friend. :up:

Or an all out 100% blackout blindfold.

I have considered buying one, I just don't know if I could sleep with something on my face like that. :(

I have considered buying one, I just don't know if I could sleep with something on my face like that. :(

I've used one for more than 20 years. One of the best things I ever bought. It is a tight fit over the eyes and has cushioning in it. Makes all the difference in my sleep quality.

I'll have to check it out. :) Sounds like I'd probably like it.

I hereby name thy thread with the power of Jokes.

Vartha's Ragnarok

Anyone who has to tell people to call them something 'for short' is not allowed to name the lounge.

Well... Once more for the new lounge.... I give you Space Shots.

To Vartha.

drink-shots-animated-gif-2.gif

I'll take 10 space vodkas, in Vartha's honour :up:

How I see a blindfold going:

Monday morning: OH MY GOD, I'M BLIND! Oh... right...
Tuesday morning: ETERNAL DARKNESS IS ALL I HAVE NOW! Wait, no...
Wednesday morning: *Forget to put one on because I passed out on the couch*
Thursday morning: *Cat shreds blindfold in a fury against light and shadows*
Friday morning: *Decide I don't need a blindfold, since I've adapted to sleep during the day anyways, like a vampire or sloth*
Saturday morning: *Realize the blindfold came in a 2-pack*
Sunday morning: OH MY GOD, I'M BLIND! Oh... right...

In the instructions it has: Place cat in cage before use

I have to renew my ID card, but the site for that service is currently on a hiccup that doesn't allow me to choose the branch I pick the card from.

And this is how I choose to greet you today.

I have to have a dark room to sleep. Room darkening shades and curtains have been my friend. :up:

I used to need absolute darkness but now I don't mind some soft light. I just got one of those sunrise wake up alarm clocks too and that really helps waking up without feeling like you're being jolted out of it.

I can't swing that. I would freak the f*** out. Worse than what Cell described. :hehe:

I have to renew my ID card, but the site for that service is currently on a hiccup that doesn't allow me to choose the branch I pick the card from.

And this is how I choose to greet you today.

Years ago when I was in the Navy living in Hawaii I went to renew my license through the FL DMV and they gave me a FL license with a Hawaii address. When I moved back to FL and got pulled over the cops would ask if that was my current address and I would tell them, ya I just drove over on the bridge.

You didn't just walk on water like the other guy? :p

Little Sweet coming out of the deep end totally dry

DIET CRAP?

How dare you. I've been heartbroken before, but this is a whole new level.

No diet anything for the Squeeks. I like being sweet for real. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back