Lounge of Extinction - Part 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I gotta work in a few hours :( and then I work tomorrow and Friday and then Im off for a week!!!

Good morning

New lounge starts with a bright post, some folks here won't be happy about it :hehe:

Wassup Aziz. Sawyer won't be here till late in the afternoon. :hehe:

Anyway, Team USA being ousted of the World Cup yesterday has left me a bit bummed out & I'm just a casual soccer/football fan. :csad: Here's hoping for Russia 2018.

Cool. Where will you be working at?

Wassup Aziz.
I'm cool
Was not feeling my best a few moments ago
Now I'm perfectly fine
What's up on your end?

Anyway, Team USA being ousted of the World Cup yesterday has left me a bit bummed out & I'm just a casual soccer/football fan. :csad: Here's hoping for Russia 2018.
I'm even less than casual, and I cheer for any Arab nation joining the tournament

I start work next week.
Congratulations :up:

I'm cool
Was not feeling my best a few moments ago
Now I'm perfectly fine
What's up on your end?

I'm even less than casual, and I cheer for any Arab nation joining the tournament

Congratulations :up:

Not much, just stuck at work & just thinking about clocking out for the day.

Hello gentlemen

ah the yanks are out see you in 4 years.:o

I'll see you in 4 years :argh:

Morning folks.

Last edited:
I'll be working at a nearby school as a teacher's aid for their summer school program. I did it last summer.

Er mah gerd, I miss winter.

Hello gentlemen

ah the yanks are out see you in 4 years.:o

Alright Clipster, I want to know your analysis about Team USA. Where do they go from here or rather what should they should they do from here till Russia 2018? Where should their focus be?? Analyze away. :word:

Kev how are you still alive after Canada day?

Canada day usually has explosions but we tend to aim them at the moon due to our hatred of werewolves. Most of the time we even remember to double check which end makes it go up.

I was across the bay from the people who were trying to kill the moon.

Alright Clipster, I want to know your analysis about Team USA. Where do they go from here or rather what should they should they do from here till Russia 2018? Where should their focus be?? Analyze away. :word:

Keep the likes of Bradley, Besler and Johnson they should definitely be there in 2018. Yedlin, possibly Zelalem if he chooses to play for the US you have some good upcoming players
You have to keep Jurgen Klinsmann as the head coach he's improving you guys all the time and I know he's looking for guys with dual citizenship who could play for the US.

Other than that just keep bringing the guys through and try not to lose the 15/16 year old to the other sports which is very likely at this moment in time. Football or Soccer is still a niche sport in the States. So when a kid who start's playing from a young age and is talented by the time he's 16 he's snapped up on a Football( College, NFL) scholarship or something.

You guys are hosting the Copa America (South American championships) in 2016 as it's their centenary anniversary so that should be good. So you'll be competing against the likes of Brazil and Argentina etc.

Keep the likes of Bradley, Besler and Johnson they should definitely be there in 2018. Yedlin, possibly Zelalem if he chooses to play for the US you have some good upcoming players
You have to keep Jurgen Klinsmann as the head coach he's improving you guys all the time and I know he's looking for guys with dual citizenship who could play for the US.

Other than that just keep bringing the guys through and try not to lose the 15/16 year old to the other sports which is very likely at this moment in time. Football or Soccer is still a niche sport in the States. So when a kid who start's playing from a young age and is talented by the time he's 16 he's snapped up on a Football( College, NFL) scholarship or something.

You guys are hosting the Copa America (South American championships) in 2016 as it's their centenary anniversary so that should be good. So you'll be competing against the likes of Brazil and Argentina etc.

Dude, you should work with ESPN or someplace as a sport analyst.

if you put the ball in the hole ya get a point YA SEE?

Dude, you should work with ESPN or someplace as a sport analyst.

Only if I can have 12 concubines and have the latest designer Armani suits. Oh and get me out of booking people's holiday's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"