Lounge of Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have bus lanes here. :p

In any event, I'm not a huge fan of hers, so I didn't want to catch myself in a lie or something, I was getting the autograph for a friend.

pink ranger is cancelled BYE!
oyfxbR.gif

Last edited:
We don't have bus lanes here. :p

Where? I thought they were the first bastion of civilisation coming before the cessation of cannibalistic activities in a population.

Where? I thought they were the first bastion of civilisation coming before the cessation of cannibalistic activities in a population.

I think it's only a big city thing...and I mean BIG city. My town doesn't have any public transportation buses at all.....the big town down the road does, but no specific lanes for them. They do have bicycle lanes though.

I think it's only a big city thing...and I mean BIG city. My town doesn't have any public transportation buses at all.....the big town down the road does, but no specific lanes for them. They do have bicycle lanes though.

This is me. My town is too small but I imagine nearby Boston does. I just never go there except for the airport.

I don't want to talk about buses, too many bad memories of hours wasted in the past dedicated to riding to and from work.

Instead, can we all just take a minute to appreciate the female breast? It's an amazing object that gives life regardless of shape or size.

Thank you to all the ladies out there.

pink ranger is cancelled BYE!

For some reason, since Goldeneye I've been terrified of getting killed between a woman's legs. I'm not certain whether it had any long-term effects on other parts of my life.

Just very briefly, I told her it was a pleasure to meet her, she said thanks. I think she was a bit standoffish because she had done like a zillion panels or something by this time. In any event, I'm not a huge fan of hers, so I didn't want to catch myself in a lie or something, I was getting the autograph for a friend.

I think she's always like that. Met her in Calgary. Waste of money.

How are the trains? Or does everyone need a car?

Urban sprawl + the city being owned by developers + poor city planning in general = a public transportation system that is unbelievably ****** and expensive for the amount of people it needs to service. Glad to be moving.

School buses are the bane of my employed existence. The bus drivers in my area are so ****ing diligent. I encounter 3 or 4 different buses on my 9 mile route to work. They want to take every kid right to their drive way or doorstep. One streatch of road has 7 different stops in less than half a mile. Then the driver has to wait for the kids to either get in a car or go inside their home. And dont even get me started on the people that want to have a conversation with the bus driver. Plus the rail road track BS. Even when its a straight stretch and no train is visible for a mile or more they stop like they fear a train will spontaneously appear right on top of them.

Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury in 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

unqk62y3f4kz.jpg

Good heavens he really does look like him. :wow:

Leave Famke Alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE HER ALONEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are the trains? Or does everyone need a car?

Trains.....you mean that long thing on the rails out in the country hauling boxcars full of product. There are no commuter trains/subways in Kentucky. I believe only 2 cities have a public transportation bus system. My town has one taxi company....a family business of 2 cars.

People who have never been out of the big cities really don't understand how thing are in the small country communities around the country.

So, I've given myself a deadline of October 9th (mah birfday) to put out my book on Amazon. I'm about a third done editing it and I feel like I'm going crazy.

I mean I have my cover, 99% of the actual work done, a program to help me do decent self-editing and over a month to finish it all. All that and I just realized that I'm not 100% sure how Amazon wants things ordered so I need to look over that too.

All that and I just realized that I'm not 100% sure how Amazon wants things ordered so I need to look over that too. I'm currently downloading a program from Amazon that should let me fix up the book for Kindle and other ebook readers so it doesn't look like a mess.

This **** be driving me nuts but in a good way. It keeps me busy.

Pinky, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Pinky, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly pal!

So, I've given myself a deadline of October 9th (mah birfday) to put out my book on Amazon. I'm about a third done editing it and I feel like I'm going crazy.

I mean I have my cover, 99% of the actual work done, a program to help me do decent self-editing and over a month to finish it all. All that and I just realized that I'm not 100% sure how Amazon wants things ordered so I need to look over that too.

All that and I just realized that I'm not 100% sure how Amazon wants things ordered so I need to look over that too. I'm currently downloading a program from Amazon that should let me fix up the book for Kindle and other ebook readers so it doesn't look like a mess.

This **** be driving me nuts but in a good way. It keeps me busy.
Keep up the hard work KevanG. Sounds like it is worth it. Good luck. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back