Lounge of Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the blood magic I've been practicing has paid off. I'll have to murder a few more priests and get Spielberg brought in as the director.

Use some blood magic on Famke Jannsen

Seems like the blood magic I've been practicing has paid off. I'll have to murder a few more priests and get Spielberg brought in as the director.
auSk29n.gif

If Spielberg directs Episode 9, then maybe we can get some more of these guys.
giphy.webp

Am I the only person that likes that movie? :funny:

Digi is back. Has he stopped by the GoT forum to discuss how wrong he was?

Digi is back. Has he stopped by the GoT forum to discuss how wrong he was?
Oh... goodie...

What the hell is a DigificWriter anyways? Digital fiction? Is that when someone writes a fan-fiction novel about Iron Man boning Sailor Moon, and self-publishes it on Amazon under the pen name "Erroneous Proudlove"? I could do that. And then I would be the true DigificWriter.

I always thought it was writing fanfics about Digimon.

Oh... goodie...

What the hell is a DigificWriter anyways? Digital fiction? Is that when someone writes a fan-fiction novel about Iron Man boning Sailor Moon, and self-publishes it on Amazon under the pen name "Erroneous Proudlove"? I could do that. And then I would be the true DigificWriter.
This is beautiful.

I always thought it was writing fanfics about Digimon.
This is probably accurate.

I can do that too. I haven't seen the show since I was a kid, but I can wing it. It's just Pokemon, but dumber. I can handle it.

i just got back from a great weekend vacation, and now i'm not off again until sept 22 :(

Digific... lol im almost scared to go look.... it will awaken The Snail Hunter... and we know i put him to rest long ago... retired and happy...

Digific... lol im almost scared to go look.... it will awaken The Snail Hunter... and we know i put him to rest long ago... retired and happy...

It was in the Star Wars threads, and he's already back up to his shenanigans. He's also already been brutally crushed once today, so things are consistent on that end too.

"Anakin Skywalker is not Darth Vader" -Digific

"Han Solo is still alive" - Digific

...I could see him actually saying that.

Yet. There's still time for madness to reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"