Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last post before I go to sleep. This is what I said earlier

The reviewers were notified about the social media embargo lift for Wonder Woman just an hour or 2 before it actually lifted. I think the tweet embargo date was around May 19 or so. So that's 13 days before release. I don't expect the same for JL because WB has no incentive to release it on 3rd or 4th Nov as those dates will also coincide with Ragnarok's hype going through the roof. The earliest date for social media embargo (public & reviewers) that WB is looking at is possibly Nov 5th. That's much earlier than both BvS and Skwad. So WB are at-least showing more confidence this time around.

Man even Dustin Hoffman is apparently guilty of like attempted rape and molestation and stuff. I wonder how many more idols will fall.

That's what you get when that type of behavior permeates all the way to the top.

Saw about 15 mins of a Ragnarok camrip. It passed the test, I'll definitely try to check this out on the big screen.
Even if he approaches it from a different tone, Waititi is definitely the best addition since the Russos.

Saw about 15 mins of a Ragnarok camrip. It passed the test, I'll definitely try to check this out on the big screen.
Even if he approaches it from a different tone, Waititi is definitely the best addition since the Russos.

Definitely check it out on the big screen. Thor in beast mode is worth the price of admission. Plus they used
"Immigrant Song".
:hmr:

Ang Lee’s Hulk was on, and I was only able to catch the end of it. That’s the only part I really remember enjoying so wasn’t a huge loss, would like to watch it in full again sometime soon.

But anyway, I have to say the part where David Banmer turns into Zzzax and grabs the Hulk and teleports them into the sky, that’s such a beautiful and cool looking sequence. Just the suggestion of a struggle as they movie between the clouds, only appearing in flashes of light. Just got me thinking that I wish we could see more of teleporters or more interesting powers in CBM’s. Like shrinking from Antman, was something different to offer up, especially in terms of action. Looking forward to seeing Ghost in the sequel to see intangability. Same when it comes to Aquamam and having underwater action sequences.

God I'm getting dragged to the cinema today to see Ragnarok by my friend who is into Hemsworth (she ain't into him as much as I am into Jason but she is married with kids so it's equally inappropriate imho :funny: ). I just hope at least Heroes trailer is attached

God I'm getting dragged to the cinema today to see Ragnarok by my friend who is into Hemsworth (she ain't into him as much as I am into Jason but she is married with kids so it's equally inappropriate imho :funny: ). I just hope at least Heroes trailer is attached

It's probably attached. Enjoy the movie!

Folks over at the main thread are freaking out over a few sandwich tweets. The guy was watching Stranger Things. He didn't see JL. His tweets has nothing to do with JL.

I'll put my hands up and say that I freaked out reading that the social media reactions will be out tonight. I was surprised at that development because it was unusual and the timing wasn't right with Ragnarok's OW being right around the corner. It makes sense for WB to wait for Ragnarok to come out first and then work on JL's social media reactions.

Just ignore every freaking person with a questionable legitimacy and realize that no reviewers will give their thoughts on the film atm. A new CBM will be out in theaters in one day's time so have at it and enjoy yourselves.

Folks over at the main thread are freaking out over a few sandwich tweets. The guy was watching Stranger Things. He didn't see JL. His tweets has nothing to do with JL.

I'll put my hands up and say that I freaked out reading that the social media reactions will be out tonight. I was surprised at that development because it was unusual and the timing wasn't right with Ragnarok's OW being right around the corner. Just ignore every freaking person with a questionable legitimacy and realize that no reviewers will give their thoughts on the film atm. A new CBM will be out in theaters in one day's time so have at it and enjoy yourselves.

He didn't see it. He wrote Jason was underwhelming. My first instinct was to do this:

tumblr_myhrbqOoRb1skhnu5o3_250.gif

but there's no way he saw the film :funny:

Imagine the reaction if say, RDJ or Harrison Ford was the next to be accused of harassment. No one is safe

Imagine the reaction if say, RDJ or Harrison Ford was the next to be accused of harassment. No one is safe

RDJ has been on crack or some other s*** for like two decades and Harrison Ford while he was married had an affair with Carrie Fisher. Who knows.

I'm just waiting for that statement Leto gave yesterday to backfire. There's lots of stories about him and 30StM groupies

RDJ has been on crack or some other s*** for like two decades and Harrison Ford while he was married had an affair with Carrie Fisher. Who knows.

I'm just waiting for that statement Leto gave yesterday to backfire. There's lots of stories about him and 30StM groupies

Whazzat...??

Whazzat...??

He was going to play Hefner in a movie that this pig Ratner or what's his name wass doing. Yesterday Leto's people were like 'lol nope Jared never confirmed he would be in that movie, what a disgusting behavior he won't ever work with this guy!'

Meanwhile Jared's long time buddy Terry Richardson just got blacklisted for being a pervert

Oh my....where does this come from??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"