Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]_-muQMPvEXU[/YT]

Deep Blue I wanna take you to the sun
In the power station at the heart of town
I saw it on the news the other day
Let’s go and play before they take it down

Deep Blue let's get a train out of town
To a place that's easier to get around
To a place that's easier to get along
To pretend to be strong Deep Blue

Deep Blue I wanna give it all to you
Try and make you laugh Deep Blue
Deep Blue I know that scares you
Try and find your smile
Deep Blue

Last edited:
nite, guys
86.gif

nite, harle
165.gif

Yep. Its gonna be new years with Room for 1st time + Disaster Artist :)

The hell is going on here....???

Also, finally watched TLJ....I liked it....come at me, brehs!!!

No ban or infraction? :wow: Have admins been here yet? :oldrazz:

harlequinade you have 42k tweets and nearly 1k followers?

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F160588%2FJul-28-2016_23-39-26.gif

Anything's a welcome change from all that Star Wars prequel talk. The way I see it.. you're slowly leading us back to the light. lol

kRRYAX.gif

Also, finally watched TLJ....I liked it....come at me, brehs!!!

giphy.gif

I haven't seen the movie yet and I'll probably hafta see Jumanji before considering TLJ but I'm glad you liked it.

0k, I learned about a spoiler from PT that has me incredibly interested in finding out what exactly transpired in it.

I wanna know how it all went down. I'll watch TPM nao. I'm hoping for the best while expecting the worst. Let's see how much I like/dislike it.

Wow, color me shocked. I'm loving this. So much creativity in just 18 mins of the movie, I love TFA but I think I have seen much cooler stuff in TPM in 1/8th of TFA's entire run-time.

The movie is also a lot of fun. This might be a burning hot take but I'm loving Jar Jar Binks here. I'm really enjoying the movie so far.

The movie is also a lot of fun. This might be a burning hot take but I'm loving Jar Jar Binks here. I'm really enjoying the movie so far.

Oh, Blitz.

You've just triggered millions of movie nerds everywhere. :funny:

Oh, Blitz.

You've just triggered millions of movie nerds everywhere. :funny:

Them all CAWAZY !!!!!! :D :D

But seriously tho, I'm at the middle (not sure how long it will take tho) pod-racing part in Tatooine and I have had a cracking time so far.

Wow, color me shocked. I'm loving this. So much creativity in just 18 mins of the movie, I love TFA but I think I have seen much cooler stuff in TPM in 1/8th of TFA's entire run-time.

:funny::funny:

I'm with you. There are few scenes where Jar Jar is 100 % annoying in PT, but most of the time he works well as a comic relief.

tumblr_oqho5xR7lU1sjhtm9o3_500.gif

I'm with you. There are few scenes where Jar Jar is 100 % annoying in PT, but most of the time he works well as a comic relief.

I mean I'm only halfway through TPM but Jar Jar is freaking hilarious. :D :D

I'm loving his part and I haven't exactly found any part of the humor to be overkill. At least not yet. I hope the movie finishes on a strong note.

Jar Jar is fine in Clone Wars, but you can’t make a serious film with something like that. Imagine him in BvS!

My two-year-old daughter walked in during one of the action scenes, looked at the screen, and made an X with her arms just like Wonder Woman.

Ow.

"Monkey see, monkey do, evolution was never true."

:funny:

I cannot belive I am going to have to sit trough The Bourne Legacy

tumblr_okdc1nlFBA1qejma3o7_r1_250.gif

:funny:

At least Damon is not in this. I hope...I cannot take another movie where I'm having good time and then he pops on the screen

Also about to start The Room and I'm scared :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"